Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 125. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
January 21, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
We have to say to these Big TROLLS here that:
CM is coming back, you're almost done in here haha

i have a personal motto i go by since i been in crypto for some years now.... "YOU NEVER KNOW" this applies to just about anything, from market fluctuations to new crypto projects. you just can't know till it happens. Assumptions will get you rekt too, believe it.

So even so there's a NEWS post on CM, saying they're taking care of business on their end. We just don't know...it's words on a site... you can't imagine how many times I've seen similar things, and sites have just completely vanished. I'm not saying this one will or won't. you just don't know till that moment we visit the site and it's back in full force.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 12:13:50 AM
We have to say to these Big TROLLS here that:
CM is coming back, you're almost done in here haha
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
January 20, 2018, 11:27:10 PM
Good bye coinsmarkets, good bye my coins in coinsmarkets.
my coin in coinsmarkets I have considered a donation to the coinsmarket staff, my coin in coinsmarkets equivalent $ 4500

You are a damn coward if you withdraw your money after site be up

Only a sub80 iq knuckle dragging retard would still do business with an exchange like that.

I have only been in crypto for 1 month, and I ALREADY think coinsmarket has taken the title of the WORLDS worse crypto currency exchange.

Any o.g.'s in the crypto game know of a worse exchange?

Mt Gox was a far worse scenario that played out.  I have a friend that lost somewhere around 10,000 bitcoins in the Mt Gox heist.  Mt Gox is legendary status for bad exchanges. 

I know this thing with coinsmarkets sucks.  It is costing me money too.  But in all reality, as long as the orders are pulled and I still have coins when they come back up, I'll be happy and be ready to cash in a nice profit since the coins I held have 5x'd since this site has been down.

I doubt orderbooks will be cleared, here's to hoping that they aren't.
Activity: 107
January 20, 2018, 11:10:33 PM
No post was made, but coinsmarkets at least logged in here today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinsmarkets-978044
Activity: 20
January 20, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
Your friend lost over $1 billion in crypto?  I don't think I believe he'd be crazy enough to keep that much in one exchange.  I got 5btc in coins sitting there that loses like 10% in value every week.  I'm not worried because I plan to launch my own coin and exchange in a couple weeks.  I'll post about it here if I do an ICO.

my coin in coinsmarkets I have considered a donation to the coinsmarket staff, my coin in coinsmarkets equivalent $ 4500

Only a sub80 iq knuckle dragging retard would still do business with an exchange like that.

I have only been in crypto for 1 month, and I ALREADY think coinsmarket has taken the title of the WORLDS worse crypto currency exchange.

Mt Gox was a far worse scenario that played out.  I have a friend that lost somewhere around 10,000 bitcoins in the Mt Gox heist.  Mt Gox is legendary status for bad exchanges. 

I know this thing with coinsmarkets sucks.  It is costing me money too.  But in all reality, as long as the orders are pulled and I still have coins when they come back up, I'll be happy and be ready to cash in a nice profit since the coins I held have 5x'd since this site has been down.
January 20, 2018, 10:32:34 PM
I'm still not convinced they're coming back, but the domain name being renewed at least seems more convincing compared to their banner and news updates.

there is no evidence on that? he could have also just written that in here. at least a screenshot would be nice  Cheesy

You don't need a screenshot for that. Just go to whois.com

https://www.whois.com/whois/coinsmarkets.com
Activity: 58
January 20, 2018, 10:26:11 PM
I'm still not convinced they're coming back, but the domain name being renewed at least seems more convincing compared to their banner and news updates.

there is no evidence on that? he could have also just written that in here. at least a screenshot would be nice  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

one's still in operation or scammed? lol  seem's Etherdelta isn't doin so well now lol, the parity bug has returned

Well I know about hitbtc it was the first exchange I delt with and they robbed me. I don't know how people claim they are crypto millionaires when I would be scared to deal with the exchange with big money. I can trust binance and kucoin I think every other exchange is suspect

I can understand Binance, but why Kucoin? It is a new exchange. What about Poloniex and Bittrex?
January 20, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
January 20, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Activity: 57
Merit: 3
January 20, 2018, 05:53:31 PM
All these trolls are getting too obvious.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

one's still in operation or scammed? lol  seem's Etherdelta isn't doin so well now lol, the parity bug has returned

Well I know about hitbtc it was the first exchange I delt with and they robbed me. I don't know how people claim they are crypto millionaires when I would be scared to deal with the exchange with big money. I can trust binance and kucoin I think every other exchange is suspect
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
January 20, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 20, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Why? His money his decision.
January 20, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Activity: 40
January 20, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
They updated the domain expired date! Now CM is going to be back so soon

Domain Name: coinsmarkets.com
Registry Domain ID: 2103489716_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net
Registrar URL: *
Updated Date: 2018-01-20T18:34:42Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-09T01:59:21Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-03-09T01:59:21Z

Good bye TROLLS! Smiley
DELET DIS RIGHT NOW.
January 20, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
They updated the domain expired date! Now CM is going to be back so soon

Domain Name: coinsmarkets.com
Registry Domain ID: 2103489716_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net
Registrar URL: *
Updated Date: 2018-01-20T18:34:42Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-09T01:59:21Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-03-09T01:59:21Z

Good bye TROLLS! Smiley
Activity: 31
January 20, 2018, 01:23:57 PM
Emails to their support address bounce back as "undeliverable."  It's over, guys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
January 20, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Yeah, but if miracle did happen, i bet that you are the first one to withdraw your coin that already donated to CM. LOL
Jump to: