Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 170. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
All days there was a hope...But after check block explorer...Realise,that we have practically no chance. Want to believe, but it's difficult.
c8
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
Let them fud. It won't change the fact that the exchange will be up soon.

Can you provide source of your information, please?

LOOK THIS ACTIVITY
Activity: 13
January 09, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
Possible they're sending the funds to the new servers? We all know how slow crypto transactions can be.

Hell just the PACcoin wallet took like 6 hours to sync for one wallet.

Some people suggest they're taking money and making nodes, some people suggest they're taking it and running.

It most certainly seems like it would be easier to make hundreds of millions over time with every transaction and sleep good at night than to make off with a lump sum and have to watch your back the rest of your life. Given the history of crypto and silk road, i think they would not get far before revenge comes.

trying to stay positive. 60% of my capital gain is here.

I wonder how you find them in case it will turn to be scam Smiley
For now nobody even knows which country to look at haha Cheesy

I wish it will come back, but if it won't I don't think you will be able to identify these guys even Cheesy

This isn't a decentralized exchange like ether delta. Metadata matters. I don't have the ability to retrieve it, but I can almost guarantee that someone invested on the site probably does. To think otherwise is a fallacy. To think that you can make off with hundreds of millions of other people's money in a market largely fueled by the darkweb probably isn't the best idea. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 09, 2018, 02:51:26 PM
Site registration says California, other people have seen Netherlands.

Well, I was thinking about solid evidence Smiley
Few days ago someone created fake profile on twitter and everyone was thinking is legit because URL to CM was there Cheesy

And address in NL is fake Cheesy
So, basically not much of solid point of reference, that is why I'm laughing when people say that will chase them Cheesy

I lost money too and trying to stay rational and logical.
January 09, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Can you provide source of your information, please?
Activity: 31
January 09, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
Site registration says California, other people have seen Netherlands.
January 09, 2018, 02:48:53 PM
I mean, if they split and took all the money, why would they tinker with test sales a week later?  I'm just trying to convince myself that I might get some coins back...sigh.
Because they need to site to be up from time to time while they move coins out of your accounts.
The announcements are just to stall to keep people from tracking them down too early.

Lol that's ridiculous, they could download the db and extract everything offline locally, or set the DNS elsewhere and manage the coins via the IP, there's literally hundreds of ways to get the data .. the last would be using a live site that people can monitor.. smh.

Stop! Stop right there, you're using logic in a FUD argument.
January 09, 2018, 02:48:31 PM
Possible they're sending the funds to the new servers? We all know how slow crypto transactions can be.

Some people suggest they're taking money and making nodes, some people suggest they're taking it and running.

It most certainly seems like it would be easier to make hundreds of millions over time with every transaction and sleep good at night than to make off with a lump sum and have to watch your back the rest of your life. Given the history of crypto and silk road, i think they would not get far before revenge comes.

I wonder how you find them in case it will turn to be scam Smiley
For now nobody even knows which country to look at haha Cheesy

I wish it will come back, but if it won't I don't think you will be able to identify these guys even Cheesy
Activity: 25
January 09, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
I mean, if they split and took all the money, why would they tinker with test sales a week later?  I'm just trying to convince myself that I might get some coins back...sigh.
Because they need to site to be up from time to time while they move coins out of your accounts.
The announcements are just to stall to keep people from tracking them down too early.

Lol that's ridiculous, they could download the db and extract everything offline locally, or set the DNS elsewhere and manage the coins via the IP, there's literally hundreds of ways to get the data .. the last would be using a live site that people can monitor.. smh.

January 09, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
My coins are still there. No movement to other wallets.
Activity: 16
January 09, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
Activity: 53
January 09, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
I'm not sure about these statements about GOA wallets, if you write such serious claims, proof it with more info, for example - screenshot of your wallet address on CM, so we can confirm that transfer was between these two wallets. Many exchanges expirience same issues now, Tradesatoshi falls down everyday, Major exchanges closed new registrations, Coinsmarkets are really small and dont think they wish to steal our coins on that stage, they could grow up much more in a year or less and multiply their current daily volume. I was able to login all the days, also, my balance was OK and NO transactions were there, also i was able to withdraw my Doge when site was already down (5th January), so i dont think it's scam, just give them time. I think 1-2 days and they'll come back. Site is already OK, i can login and visit every page withour Errors, but trade engine still offline, think they'll launch it soon. Be patient. Patience is the key. And remember - never put on more money than u can afford to loose.
Activity: 26
January 09, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
What the fuk, that stupid tweet and that goa link you pajeets posted show no credibility. This FUD is ridiculous.

The FUD attempts are created so that when the site will be back up, the majority of people will sell their coins asap to move their bitcoins elsewhere. When this happens, there will be a big drop in altcoins prices, from where lot of pajeet whales will profit to buy cheaply. expect the shit coin pajeet named ECA to drop hard as well.

This happened in September as well, they barely communicated and got back up in 6 days, they had less than 5000 people, and now they have thousands of people registering each day.
January 09, 2018, 02:14:30 PM
If nothing else its's a good lesson not to chase a shit coin into a shit exchange.  Hope they face some sort of karmic punishment in their lives.
Activity: 154
January 09, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

January 09, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
Yep.  All hope lost.  Screw these guys forever.
Activity: 154
January 09, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
It they're stealing coins, it will take some time, the site will stay up for awhile more while raping the members. 
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 01:51:36 PM
where is the registration??
Activity: 109
January 09, 2018, 01:42:00 PM
this is 100% true.
Check this out, this is one of the wallets where the coins ended up.

http://goacoin.be/address/Gh4we8B7mQhYvHSykWxHHxRBQVqvvPCzLA
Jump to: