Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 171. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Well if this is true it's not good:

https://twitter.com/FrancoisStrydo1/status/950783169833381890

Quote:

@CoinsMarketsEXC Checked my GOA balance on the block explorer. turns out my coins along with others got transferred to wallets of 1000 each. those wallets are now masternodes and are earning rewards.
I dont think the site is returning anytime soon and they stole out coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 09, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
I mean, if they split and took all the money, why would they tinker with test sales a week later?  I'm just trying to convince myself that I might get some coins back...sigh.

I agree. It seems logical that if they were going to run an exit scam, they would have pulled the plug. It seems like there is work going on.

Indeed, I successfully logged in today and saw all my balances inside. The interface showed my active orders and also some other (probably testing) orders. Keep calm and wait for them to carry out the situation.  Cheesy
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 01:18:48 PM
I mean, if they split and took all the money, why would they tinker with test sales a week later?  I'm just trying to convince myself that I might get some coins back...sigh.

I agree. It seems logical that if they were going to run an exit scam, they would have pulled the plug. It seems like there is work going on.
Activity: 352
January 09, 2018, 01:16:25 PM
could see CM running for 5 min after that same issues
Activity: 31
January 09, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
Activity: 58
January 09, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
If you look at Electra/Bitcoin transaction history:

https://screenshots.firefox.com/RbL8EhpOjal2i0CB/coinsmarkets.com

There are 3 transactions made today on exactly the same amount of coins. This is probably a test made by the developers.

why would they do so and especially with ECA? we have no real evidence that someone bought anything on that exchange. just another sad chapter of trolling...
Activity: 2
January 09, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
If you look at Electra/Bitcoin transaction history:

https://screenshots.firefox.com/RbL8EhpOjal2i0CB/coinsmarkets.com

There are 3 transactions made today on exactly the same amount of coins. This is probably a test made by the developers.
Activity: 17
January 09, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
yes, i saw my balance on bitcoin too, 0.048 btc, but in bitcoin blockchain 0, why? second internal database of balances.....may be

Guys you won't see BTC from trades on the blockchain, because it's on the main exchange address.

Imagine if after each transaction, BTC would be send to your address on the exchange and network fee applied.
Considering the BTC network load it makes no sense at all, right?
i think the same. we need to know main addresses of coinsmarkets...
Activity: 47
January 09, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
yes, i saw my balance on bitcoin too, 0.048 btc, but in bitcoin blockchain 0, why? second internal database of balances.....may be

Guys you won't see BTC from trades on the blockchain, because it's on the main exchange address.

Imagine if after each transaction, BTC would be send to your address on the exchange and network fee applied.
Considering the BTC network load it makes no sense at all, right?
Activity: 17
January 09, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
Activity: 16
January 09, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
Was able to login - after too many refreshes - and my balances are all there: https://imgur.com/rBg85Ki

Keep calm and let your coins stake before the prices inevitably rise, assuming all goes well.
Activity: 23
Activity: 32
January 09, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Look :
A successful person to buy from ECA today

https://twitter.com/saulius155

I just checked. It looks real.
January 09, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

Look :
A successful person to buy from ECA today

https://twitter.com/saulius155
Activity: 76
January 09, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
Checked my litecoin wallet. Litecoins still there.

So, in order to login, where you able to receive the login email or this wasn't required?

Nah. I've already done the email confirmation once before the maintenance. My litecoins and other coins are still on the balances.

Again, from speculation, doesn't make sense that they'd keep updates like this if they really do wanna run away with our money. They can simply disappear lol. You don't need to stall for anything. Bring the hard drives with you and then fly somewhere.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 07:17:25 AM
Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 07:14:18 AM
I´ve seen my litecoins through blockcypher and my cryptos are still there, in my LTC adress, as balance still untouched.

But If coinsmarkets just dissapears... that adress will be impossible to acces for me, right?
Activity: 3
January 09, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

So, in order to login, were you able to receive the email or this wasn't required?
Activity: 76
January 09, 2018, 07:12:16 AM
January 09, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

I have two different message by updating the page ...

"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Servers arrived and being set up now."

" Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Almost finished "

it must be screenshot  Cry
Jump to: