Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 21. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:03:02 PM
Scammers be scamming. CM finally depleted the last satoshis from my btc deposit address today: https://blockchain.info/address/19v3UXimA9wJmXbm9rcxLrT6GbRgi1Z7eH  This address has 43.64btc  Watch this address folks. If it moves to an exchange let's make some noise and at least get them suspended from binance / bittrex etc.

Sorry to hear that man. This whole thing is really disheartening. Hopefully it will catch up to them eventually..
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
Scammers be scamming. CM finally depleted the last satoshis from my btc deposit address today: https://blockchain.info/address/19v3UXimA9wJmXbm9rcxLrT6GbRgi1Z7eH  This address has 43.64btc  Watch this address folks. If it moves to an exchange let's make some noise and at least get them suspended from binance / bittrex etc.
Activity: 23
April 12, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
Their exist scam is confirmed. Fuck coinsmarkets. They will get karma.
Activity: 11
April 12, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
they cheat before there were 350 coins now I counted 371 coins they probably add a new coin and then they are allowed to withdraw the same coins, only such coins do not have any, the coins only pull the time
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

Pretty much all the coins CM has released so far either have no exchanges or no market value, so if this is a long drawn-out exit scam, releasing the coins they can't sell out the front door while selling the coins with market value out the back door would perfectly match up with the theory proposed by the COLX team. Shouldn't been too difficult to prove, just a little tedious. Start matching up deposits into CM to see if they trace back to the address assumed to be CM's.

Scam confirmed. CFTC notified. Fuck FBI..

https://forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
April 12, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Pretty much all the coins CM has released so far either have no exchanges or no market value, so if this is a long drawn-out exit scam, releasing the coins they can't sell out the front door while selling the coins with market value out the back door would perfectly match up with the theory proposed by the COLX team. Shouldn't been too difficult to prove, just a little tedious. Start matching up deposits into CM to see if they trace back to the address assumed to be CM's.
Activity: 9
April 12, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
Its a scam guy
 Its confirmed coinsmarket sold all the colx they had on exchange on cryptopia.

100% sure any coins with value will not be released.

98% sure eca has something to do with coinsmarket.

I hope coinsmarket devs burn in hell
Activity: 15
April 11, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix, aerm, ivc, spc, Bix, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, radia, MYCE, jew, puzcoin, LCS, TGAO, MIC3, BIO, GCH, SEO, BITCAPS, DOGIT, DLISK, XMAS, MLC, SPERO, OILMiner, STC, XCN, JOY, AIB, TRBO, TST, BHS

69/355 coins
there are still 266 coins

I will track and replenish the list)

Nice one on this, I follow your update, but it seems you forgot ECA in your list, the very first coin f*cking CM enabled, Hopefully my Polis will be enabled soon because I can see as of the moment that my CM Polis wallet has been zeroed and been transferred to unknown wallet
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
0 coins this week?? scam complete
LCS,TGAO,MIC3,BIO,GCH,SEO,BITCAPS,DOGIT,DLISK,XMAS,MLC,SPERO,OILMiner,STC,XCN,JOY,AIB,TRBO,TST,BHS are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow but of course that doesn't really interest me cuz I want my LTC or at least some GOA, SPARKS or NUMUS or a bit Bulwark

You can withdraw GOA now for 2 weeks or so

No one knows what is GOA or whatever. We need btc/ltc/dash. And that's it
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
April 11, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
LCS,TGAO,MIC3,BIO,GCH,SEO,BITCAPS,DOGIT,DLISK,XMAS,MLC,SPERO,OILMiner,STC,XCN,JOY,AIB,TRBO,TST,BHS are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow but of course that doesn't really interest me cuz I want my LTC or at least some GOA, SPARKS or NUMUS or a bit Bulwark

You can withdraw GOA now for 2 weeks or so
Activity: 49
April 11, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
More shit coins!
Activity: 7
April 11, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix, aerm, ivc, spc, Bix, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, radia, MYCE, jew, puzcoin, LCS, TGAO, MIC3, BIO, GCH, SEO, BITCAPS, DOGIT, DLISK, XMAS, MLC, SPERO, OILMiner, STC, XCN, JOY, AIB, TRBO, TST, BHS

69/335 coins
there are still 266 coins

I will track and replenish the list)
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
April 11, 2018, 10:39:54 AM
Good thing my coins weren't released this week or I might have, you know, done something with them.
that's probably the point because they seem to release only coins they believe are not traded elsewhere. Sort of trolling. I had me some Neodash but that one's been delisted from stocks.exchange anyway. The rest of the coins balances are under the minimum 1 coin withdraw. So I wait just for my 13.49 LTC if they ever let us withdraw such precious stuff Grin though I believe our lady Ke$h, the g-ddess of Cryptolaundering Libertarianity, would strafe the unworthy anyway so as soon as LTC gets delisted elsewhere the pwner of Coinsmarkets would let us withdraw it Cheesy.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
April 11, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Good thing my coins weren't released this week or I might have, you know, done something with them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
April 11, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
i want velox
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
April 11, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
April 11, 2018, 06:18:21 AM
LCS,TGAO,MIC3,BIO,GCH,SEO,BITCAPS,DOGIT,DLISK,XMAS,MLC,SPERO,OILMiner,
STC,XCN,JOY,AIB,TRBO,TST,BHS are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

only coin with 0 trade... it's a joke

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
I wonder what coins will be released this week, probably a lot more shit coins with one good trade coin?

I think we should pray at least to release shit coins.

Another 10 shit coins is better than nothing but still not what most of us want/need!

I deposited all my POS/POW token before but since then I never got the chance to withdraw my tokens as there's some shit happen again and again. I don't know what exactly happen in coinsmarket and even those tokens are just shitcoins I want them back and whoever knows if they'll have value in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: