Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 50. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
I too can log in with my same name, password, and PIN.  I cannot withdraw my coins though.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
First they have to fix the BTC balance. The blockchain from my private wallet does show a higher amount BTC then that they have in their database.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 11:11:30 AM
ECA is worthless...  Release BTC and LTC

If they can open up ECA wallet they can open up all wallets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
Only ECA works now, if you get the Cloudflare screen, refresh it (F5) until it goes through. No other coins can be withdrawn yet.
Activity: 107
February 25, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
is the withdrawal working for you guys ?

i can not withdraw... error cloudfare.

I don't have ECA, so I can't test that. I did try to withdraw a small portion of another coin and I got a message saying it was disabled for withdraw, but otherwise the site did seem to be working alright.
Activity: 29
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

same with ember
Activity: 43
February 25, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

Activity: 107
February 25, 2018, 09:11:37 AM
...the connection between ECA and CM will be obvious.
They are not obvious but confirmed. They had a bounty on their heads. Now other coins need to follow.

Indeed. This is some good news. But i'm not very optimistic that other coins are going to follow soon.

Same. This still doesn't show CM isn't crooked (as opposed to just severely incompetent).

I think they were hoping that they could throw everyone a bone (just open ECA) and they'd be left alone for another few weeks, but all this does is make them even look more suspicious.

This trickery isn't fooling anyone.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 09:00:48 AM
They are not obvious but confirmed. They had a bounty on their heads. Now other coins need to follow.

Indeed. This is some good news. But i'm not very optimistic that other coins are going to follow soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 08:53:59 AM
Activity: 161
February 25, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
is it online at last?

Yes, with limitations. No withdrawals except ECA, no trading. Probably, ECA devs pushed on CM's owners they open withdrawing to users. Waiting other coins to withdraw. If other coins will not be opened to withdraw in a week, the connection between ECA and CM will be obvious.
Activity: 25
February 25, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
Activity: 46
February 25, 2018, 08:15:27 AM
is it online at last?
Activity: 70
February 25, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
I made a withdrawal at this moment 3 refreshes and i got my ECA !!! FINALLY

Yeah it's good to see some positive comments in this topic finally haha. They will be back soon and everything will be fine, they have to face the consequences and after the return of CMs most of the old users will leave this site for good. After all this is the first exchange who made 2 months downtime. It's not good and people lose too much money and their only chance was only to watch.
Activity: 25
February 25, 2018, 07:28:49 AM
I made a withdrawal at this moment 3 refreshes and i got my ECA !!! FINALLY
Activity: 87
February 25, 2018, 06:54:04 AM
Price hit the floor yesterday, recovered and only one way to go from here i guess

Top wallet from a snapshot I took down 6 places to 500 million eca, got to be cm wallet???

https://imgur.com/a/5HDye
Activity: 158
February 25, 2018, 06:37:34 AM
cryptocoinscity when will all coins be available for withdrawal Huh

Hi Prizrak,

I appreciate your trust in me but I really dont know. I'm just a CM user with a website and
I dont have direct contacts. I have however send them an email request for information now
because it looks that their email is working again. If I hear anything I will post it here.

CryptoCoinsCity.
Activity: 161
February 25, 2018, 06:33:33 AM
Is crypto-bridge the only place to trade ECA now?

Trying to withdraw my ECA but keep getting Cloudflare error page. Once it seemed to go through but got complaint about too many withdrawals too fast on CM. And nothing moved..

Now crypto-bridge is showing the deposit address as "unknown"? Also ECA price there seems to be going down and volume up as everyone is dumping.. Smiley

There is also https://www.fatbtc.com/ for ECA trading.
Activity: 43
February 25, 2018, 05:33:11 AM
Is crypto-bridge the only place to trade ECA now?

Trying to withdraw my ECA but keep getting Cloudflare error page. Once it seemed to go through but got complaint about too many withdrawals too fast on CM. And nothing moved..

Now crypto-bridge is showing the deposit address as "unknown"? Also ECA price there seems to be going down and volume up as everyone is dumping.. Smiley

Activity: 613
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 04:57:04 AM
cryptocoinscity when will all coins be available for withdrawal Huh
Pages:
Jump to: