Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 53. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:27:35 PM
To be fair, the fact they allowed to withdraw ECA doesn't undo the damage they have done in two months. They are still incompetent fools that have no respect for their customers. Working towards letting people withdraw should have been their first move as soon as they became aware of their database issues.

their database issues is a bunch of lies and bullshit!

I agree with that. However, still interesting what pushed them to allow withdrawals.

i bet and i'm quite convinced that Eca and Cm are NOT connected and cm devs just got their pants filled with shit once they realized that eca devs are about to hire lawyes in a serious way
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 24, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
To be fair, the fact they allowed to withdraw ECA doesn't undo the damage they have done in two months. They are still incompetent fools that have no respect for their customers. Working towards letting people withdraw should have been their first move as soon as they became aware of their database issues.

I agree with that. However, still interesting what pushed them to allow withdrawals.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
February 24, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Activity: 70
February 24, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
Activity: 22
February 24, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
but you can only ECA withdraw?
Activity: 21
February 24, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
Hey guys, I can confirm withdraw is currently available for ECA

I was able to reset my password and withdraw my ECA from CM

just as a note, we are still continuing with our legal campaign until ALL coins are available for withdraw

thanks to everyone that was patient, and good luck Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 04:58:49 PM
What do I do now with my pitchforks now that everyone got coins?
Activity: 73
February 24, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
withdrawn...yay...
how much time is it taking for confirmation?

HOW YOU WITHDRAW, I HAVE 2 HOURS AND HAVE THE SAME ERROR, EVERYTIME 502 ERROR , MY GOD, IM ANGRY NOW, FUCKKK COINSMARKET

just keep on refreshing and trying....it took me around half an hour...
must have superfast net....
coins are showing in wallet but they are unconfirmed yet...

YOU Refresh f5 Huh?
yeap...F5
then went to ECA withdraw option..typed wallet address... typed coins... typed PIN and prayed...
haha...

finally my order was withdraw, 3 hour to try.. and finally i get my coins.. fucking coinsmarket,never return to this exchange shit
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
February 24, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
well finally I was able to login atleast and see my balances.  I do not have ECA to withdraw so I will just wait and see how it unfolds...
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 04:40:39 PM
It is not possible to reset password cant receive any email
Activity: 136
February 24, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
As far as I'm concern they only allow a $hitcoin of little to no value to be withdrawn and not LTC or BTC. This like putting a bandage on a shotgun wound.
ECA was the main cause of their tripping....so thats why they allowed ECA...and some dumb people were linking ECA to CM....
LTC BTC will be open to withdraw soon I hope...
but
i want next coin to be COLx as Im hodling it...
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
February 24, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
As far as I'm concern they only allow a $hitcoin of little to no value to be withdrawn and not LTC or BTC. This like putting a bandage on a shotgun wound.
February 24, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
withdrawn...yay...

HOW YOU WITHDRAW, I HAVE 2 HOURS AND HAVE THE SAME ERROR, EVERYTIME 502 ERROR , MY GOD, IM ANGRY NOW, FUCKKK COINSMARKET

YOU Refresh f5 Huh?
yeap...F5
then went to ECA withdraw option..typed wallet address... typed coins... typed PIN and prayed...
haha...
February 24, 2018, 04:33:02 PM
got my coins confirmed as well and they have moved from unconfirmed to spendable....
CM has returned my coins....
February 24, 2018, 04:32:14 PM
withdrawn...yay...

YOU Refresh f5 Huh?
February 24, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
withdrawn...yay...

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 04:26:37 PM
Their Server(s) are busy, I think some of us have to wait some time. I tried that xx times and will keep trying tomorrow. Good luck to all!
February 24, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
withdrawn...yay...

February 24, 2018, 04:20:12 PM
withdrawn...yay...
Activity: 87
February 24, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
crypto-bridge ECA $0.0013 bargains anyone? Price def on the up looking at prices last hour
Pages:
Jump to: