Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiment , generate more bitcoin by buying TOP 10 alt-coins 2020. - page 2. (Read 569 times)

copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 59
I will advice people to becareful of some of these Altcoins.

1. Those that have POS
2. Those that most of the coins are still unlocked
3. Those that have no real development in the past months

Looking at the list I can only picked BAT, if the platform continue to grow then it should do well

I do believe everyone has their own way to choose coins. Im quite confident i will succeed in up 10% already https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=461600
Some people hate ETH , but it is the coin where the most development currently going on. It is 10x down from btc from all time high. There is big chance it could go back, and if it does there is no way i would loose any btc.
This is nice post here https://bankless.substack.com/p/the-trillion-dollar-case-for-eth-eb6
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Nice strategy and nice pick, I'm sure you have done enough research before experimenting it, I hope your experiment is fruitful, also I want to believe this year would be good for altcoin so it's best for investors to follow some projects and make  their decision of investment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I will advice people to becareful of some of these Altcoins.

1. Those that have POS
2. Those that most of the coins are still unlocked
3. Those that have no real development in the past months

Looking at the list I can only picked BAT, if the platform continue to grow then it should do well
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Yes, it's not new method though (Old News).
All Top 100 CMC are great to Swing Trade them to make your BTC (Sats) even more, because after all only the king remains the king.

Well, people buy altcoins because they can earn more bitcoins. I also prefer to buy altcoins now, but not because I think that this is the future of the cryptocurrency world, etc., but because now these projects are better than bitcoin and they will increase in price in relation to bitcoin and I am buying them now to sell later in relation to bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I really like this kind of a experiment and I am interested in seeing what it will do.

Also like some of the Altcoins you chose, also that you are making a youtube video serie with it!
Definitely going to keep track of this and hope you will do good of course.

You did however chose to explain why you chose  the top 5 coins, but I would like to read why you chose the other 5 as well, since they are less known to me and would like your explanation behind that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Yes, it's not new method though (Old News).
All Top 100 CMC are great to Swing Trade them to make your BTC (Sats) even more, because after all only the king remains the king.

Is this an old method? I am not aware, honestly. Thanks to the OP who raise this topic, I got a new idea. It may be an old method but it is still a great idea, isn't it? although it works more efficiently at a certain time, during bull run as what majority (definitely swing trade), right? I want to, no, I would do this great idea sooner.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Good thinking but what do you think will happen if all altcoind failed to surge right after bitcoin hit a new all time high value? The point here is no one can predict the future, it's better to play safe by including bitcoin in your portfolio, in fact 70% of your holdings should be on bitcoin
I think dividing some capital to buy some altcoin can be better because when the coin price goes up you can get a lot of profit even some top altcoins are cheaper than bitcoin prices meaning that with a little capital to buy altcoin then when the price goes up you can get a lot of profit , and the rest you can use to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Everyone has a it's way of making strategy regards in making investment. One of the crypto investment strategies is to buy some of the top altcoins to increase profits but we need to make sure that it will really give as a good profit in return. This usually the percentage increase in altcoin is greater than bitcoin. So that if we really do altcoin we will also get a large profit. But do not close door for other coins that pumping in the market, because there are also many of them that can give you goodness on investing into this kind of coins like the so called Aci coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
And I still believe most of the alts are shitcoins. Most of them sustained with Chinese people buying them like crazy. As the economic slowdown appears in China, more people would be selling them to have a dinner. NEO makes an instant failure in my analysis. Many exchanges too would suffer and hence, Chinese exchanges tokes too would be a bad choice.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/13/economy/china-2020-economy/index.html
I refuse to believe you, even if a coin is a shitcoin and many are adopting it nothing bad will happen not to talk of these Chinese coins like you mentioned, bitcoin founder himself is asian right? And most top coins are asian projects, this shows that asian are better at this than other part of the world
Has anyone found out who Satoshi Nakamoto really is? You you have some points that asian developers have some projects but most of those projects are from china and you can barely see some other asian countries developing really good projects. Wester countires has lesser projects than asian countires but they are topping the list.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Good thinking but what do you think will happen if all altcoind failed to surge right after bitcoin hit a new all time high value? The point here is no one can predict the future, it's better to play safe by including bitcoin in your portfolio, in fact 70% of your holdings should be on bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Nah, I dont think this will work as most altcoins are useless and might give you some good lose if they cannot comeback from their huge dump. I wouldnt take this risk, I prefer to hold my bitcoins that to risk my funds buying altcins that doesnt have the guarantee to increase in the long run.
copper member
This is not a good way at the moment, the current market is focused on bitcoin. Investors are currently selling all altcoins to move to bitcoin, and if you buy altcoin at this point, you will definitely lose if you convert it to BTC afterther. This method is only suitable for altcoin season and currently the altcoin season has not yet appeared and every is still going down every day.

This why this is experiment, i have made my portfolio public you can follow the research, im up 0.05BTC Smiley  https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=461600
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I agree that these alts are good but i think there are many under rated projects that are just hidden under the cover due to elongated bears but i think they will easily make 50 to 100x in next bull run. Some of such projects in my opinion include power ledger, wepower, amon card, Atlant ATL, Utrust and SNX.
In thousands of altcoin that surround with cryptocurrency, most of them are underrated. There are many altcoins are made only to scam people or for listing purposes. That's why they are not good also to be our investment especially if you are the first one to buy that. In cryptocurrency, the more you underrated coin, the more your investment gone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
And I still believe most of the alts are shitcoins. Most of them sustained with Chinese people buying them like crazy. As the economic slowdown appears in China, more people would be selling them to have a dinner. NEO makes an instant failure in my analysis. Many exchanges too would suffer and hence, Chinese exchanges tokes too would be a bad choice.
I refuse to believe you, even if a coin is a shitcoin and many are adopting it nothing bad will happen not to talk of these Chinese coins like you mentioned, bitcoin founder himself is asian right? And most top coins are asian projects, this shows that asian are better at this than other part of the world
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
This is not a good way at the moment, the current market is focused on bitcoin. Investors are currently selling all altcoins to move to bitcoin, and if you buy altcoin at this point, you will definitely lose if you convert it to BTC afterther. This method is only suitable for altcoin season and currently the altcoin season has not yet appeared and every is still going down every day.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

What evidence do you have that altcoins are supported by the Chinese?

There arn't any exchanges in China. Yes, they can buy over the counter or in person - but that applies mainly to bitcoin. There isn't any peer-to-peer network to support altcoins in China.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Probably you should have come up with a better title since generate more bitcoin is itself a favorite scam title like from those ponzi hyips or bitcoin doublers.

I think more bitcoin by buying more altcoin is risky and totally not recommended for newbies or even for experienced people. You can never tell with altcoins.

That's certain unpredictable if newbies will look for the potentiality of any altcoins, though it had a good platforms shown according to their specific white paper but it doesn't mean we're going to trust 100% because risking your funds is totally a suicide. Even experienced person tend to lose bigger capital of money, how much more those newbies that can't even learn trading more serious. If they'll try to experiment the market trade situations, they should find more time and knowledge in order to acquire all those desirable skills, and never use bigger funds on trading unless they mastered trading completely.
Everything is risky, it just depends on how you will manage and handle yourself at risk to overcome the possible problems that you may encounter. Some newbies tend to trust and believe something without even analyzing and researching, that's the reason why most of them end up losing their own money because they don't acquire from their own experiences. It isn't bad to risk as long as you know that you can handle the outcomes of your decisions and actions, if you surely know that it is worth the risk because it can be beneficial and profitable.
copper member
Altcoins are good for old projects and are in Coinmarketcap Top Rank. Yet I still doubt a lot of new altcoins are garbage dah does not mean all rubbish only partially become shitcoins. For short-term may be suitable if we stick to the altcoin according to their season. But for the long haul, I feel more at risk if at the time the project dies without cause.
To invest in the long run it is better to invest in the highest altcoin or in bitcoin than in new coins which can be said for now many new coins that slowly have no value and disappear and eventually only become junk in the wallet. At the moment I personally have less interest in investing in new coins, although there may be some good coins, but I prefer to invest in the top coins.

Bitcoin is the daddy.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
The problem is, the vast majority of cryptocurrency investors have little to no understanding of market dynamics, nor what constitutes a good versus a bad investment.

Because of this, inexperienced investors could easily be lulled into investing in a low-cap sh*tcoin just because it apparently has a good concept, despite there being no development or spine to the project.

As such, I would actually recommend that newbie investors don't take their financial matters into their own hands. If you're not experienced, don't enter a game where experience is key—it's as simple as that.

With that said, I recommend that new, inexperienced or trigger-happy traders look for an experience crypto finance manager, who can help grow your portfolio without doing the work. 

Unless that newbie is rich though. He could learn through losses even if that's such a stupid idea of his to not get an advisor or get some finance manager that you mentioned.
Sometimes it becomes like a subjective investment for newbies, and they can't conceptualize what they're gonna invest.
Let's say that they just invest in Bitcoin because it gets higher in price often, like they can't think something else especially the usefulness it brought when paying bills or buying through merchants that accepts it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Altcoins are good for old projects and are in Coinmarketcap Top Rank. Yet I still doubt a lot of new altcoins are garbage dah does not mean all rubbish only partially become shitcoins. For short-term may be suitable if we stick to the altcoin according to their season. But for the long haul, I feel more at risk if at the time the project dies without cause.
To invest in the long run it is better to invest in the highest altcoin or in bitcoin than in new coins which can be said for now many new coins that slowly have no value and disappear and eventually only become junk in the wallet. At the moment I personally have less interest in investing in new coins, although there may be some good coins, but I prefer to invest in the top coins.
Pages:
Jump to: