Pages:
Author

Topic: Exploit Antminer S9 and T9+ Firmware ASICBOOST original moded , FREE RELEASE ! - page 2. (Read 2212 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 347
anyone have proof of finding a block once they switch over to this modified FW?

that is my question with any of these firmwares once they are released.

I don't know why my mod not find bloc ?

I have say what, just install original firmware (for S9J), and after, install my mod, so, my mod containe only new "minerconfig" page, and new booting file, for force miner to start at frequency fixed and take new config on config file (freq / fan / voltage) ...

In absolu , is ORIGINAL firmware ! not modified ! my mod is just a proof to bitmain say error on THIS firmware, bmminer is all coded to take all config ! Wink

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2180
EIN: 82-3893490
anyone have proof of finding a block once they switch over to this modified FW?

that is my question with any of these firmwares once they are released.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
Hi!

Download Links not working, File not found!

Could you re upload !
thanks for yours tests and comment Wink

But is not my firmware, is just my "mod" for unlock feature on original firmware Wink

With pleasure !
Activity: 3
Merit: 7
Here is the result of my testing. Your firmware works. However, I am getting lower hashrates compared to current firmware with a dev fee! I am downvolting the S9 for power saving.

On the current firmware I am using I have stable 9,4Th with the 720Watts drawn on a meter. Settings 445Mhz/8V Dev fee is 1,8% so I am getting effectively 9,2Th for me. This means 12,77 Gh/W efficiency.

I tested you firmware.It is fairly stable (one to two-hours each settings) at the following hashrates. Always 8V:
445Mhz 8.5Th with 686W, efficiency 12.3Gh/W
425Mhz 8.0Th with 644W, efficiency 12.42 Gh/W
375Mhz 7.7Th with 611W, efficiency 12.6Gh/W
350Mhz 7,5Th with 588W, efficiency 12.75Gh/W

Only at 350Mhz I am getting roughly the same efficiency, but I then I get 7.5Th, not 9.2Th... They did something in the custom dev-fee firmware that allows higher hashrates.

Nevertheless, your firmware is genuine Smiley Keep up the good work. I wonder how it would be with the newest bitmain firmware, but it is not possible to downwolt it without recompiling the "kernel module" C++ code - I am rookie so I do not remember the proper names.
UPDATED !

Please send your comment after test Wink
I see a lot of downloads but no comments, I am disappointed!

When I click your download link in the 1st post, it says download expired on 09/01/2020.
I see a lot of downloads but no comments, I am disappointed!
Thierry4wd, would you reupload, please? Download expired. Much appreciated.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi !
Download links are not working, Can someone give valid download link ?
TNX.
EDITED !

Up ! FREE FOR ALL !!!

ENJOY !!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
I am a user of brains, currently and I confess that Bitmain is disgusting, currently, in the last S9 they sold from the J Series, they removed a chip, to block the writing of the Nand. Not only did they update the 2019 firmware, but they removed hardware to disable writing on the control board. They sell miners set at high voltages, when they can be more efficient, either by frequency or by voltage. It was the case of miners 12.93 Mhz, set over 9 volts and frequency of 600 Mhz (1450W to 1600 W). I admire the trajectory of kano, but I also congratulate the courage of thierry4wd. I think we shouldn't argue, we are on the same Team!
Activity: 799
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
There is a way to patch BMMINER specifically to set fixed frequency and asicboost. Not sure how you can do voltage control increments since it's hardcoded per frequency range.
Where's the source code?

Hi, the proof is there, you criticized me without even reading me! it's too bad ...

In my first post I say that I do not have the source code for the simple reason that I use a BMMINER of origin! no change !!! therefore, you must ask for the sources at bitmain;)

The function of my "firmware" or rather "mod" is that I apel the function ask by another way ... at least in a few words ...

And as Taserz said I'm not a scammer, I help as I stink here!
Where's the source code?

Some random pm'd me a method of doing it that was using ida and a hex editor which yeah it kind of works I guess but they were not compiling it.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 1783
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
No idea why a Mod would merit a post by someone who is breaking the cgminer license ... sigh ...

Good ,

1: I offered to discover my firmware (you refused)
2: I said I was using an original Bmminer (you could have confirmed it)
3: you are as hard as the stone !!!
4: it's not like that you're going to advance science ...

Really not good ...

Come with me in PM and I prove to you that I'm not a scammer!
So before criticizing everything, thank you for questioning you ... you did a lot for the comunity to see what I see on the forum, but it does not give you the right to spit on everyone like his, have apel his RESPECT!

Thank you!
Where's the source code?
If you want to pm me your findings I can confirm it for you. My old firmware had it in there and I don't think your scamming personally since we went back and forth about firmware stuff a solid year ago. So I would be more than happy to confirm what you found is true. It's a bit tricky but a few have found it. What merit I hold on these forums is contained pretty much exclusively to the hardware and software section for btc mining so that should help your case.
No idea why a Mod would merit a post by someone who is breaking the cgminer license ... sigh ...

Good ,

1: I offered to discover my firmware (you refused)
2: I said I was using an original Bmminer (you could have confirmed it)
3: you are as hard as the stone !!!
4: it's not like that you're going to advance science ...

Really not good ...

Come with me in PM and I prove to you that I'm not a scammer!
So before criticizing everything, thank you for questioning you ... you did a lot for the comunity to see what I see on the forum, but it does not give you the right to spit on everyone like his, have apel his RESPECT!

Thank you!
I swear I am the only one to not break the cgminer license when I released my firmware for free haha...

Granted my next release I am going to have to. Well more so I don't have the files to be able to make it open source cuz bitmain Sad
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 1783
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
I see that you have some legitimate , so, i agree to send you one copy of voucher, test it, and send here result, you are ok Smiley ?
Pages:
Jump to: