Pages:
Author

Topic: Exploit Antminer S9 and T9+ Firmware ASICBOOST original moded , FREE RELEASE ! - page 3. (Read 2223 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 347
I see that you have some legitimate , so, i agree to send you one copy of voucher, test it, and send here result, you are ok Smiley ?
Activity: 559
Merit: 4
i am willing to examine the fw for anyone who has doubts.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
UP : add support for T9+

Do you think about sell your source code?
UP : add support for T9+
You can't do some of those changes without changing the code.

Cleary a scam/hack - stay away from this everyone!

Hi , You ready to try it !!! ? i sell you for free, only 3 files for proof is possible to modifi all spec without source ! Wink i don't agree to critic without test Smiley i'm not a scamer !!! on hold time i'm help comunoty here Wink

Thanks ! Amicaly
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I am willing to take a vouch copy , I do not have a particular use for any custom firmware, don't really care about power consumption since my power is free, but i am willing to make a review on your "modified" firmware. pm me if you are interested.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
the past has shown that we can not even with the manufacturer - see antbleed!
zwilla has found antbleed and other shit on bitmain firmware on some other miners like L3+, D3 etc.
Zwilla was a scammer who pretended he made the miner hash faster by using Fourier transforms ... i.e. confuse people with fake information.
He had a run of luck on my pool then claimed that the miners were lucky due to this bullshit.

Aside: His overall luck mining on my pool was below 100%

The code in the BM miners to shut them down was something I'd asked about long ago.
It was there for their datacentres and as far as I see it didn't actually work.
They removed it anyway about a year later when it got some traction from people complaining about it but not knowing anything about coding.

However, of course, I'm certainly anti BM - they have yet again released new miners that break the licence agreement of cgminer.
bmminer is just a modified cgminer
Hi, totally agree with all this affirmation! the community needs to find that I am not a scamer! and I assure you that my firmware is really in focus ... I know, like all the others would tell you, and you're right lol, but mine has the distinction of being strictly an original firmware, on which I 'calls the functions via some command;) but the software itself is in no way change, and therefore nothing hidden;)

You can have popularity here, and therefore can credibility, in all friendly wellssure! I do not criticize you! Wink

I can offer you the single payment of 0.005btc, and once your detailed return to the community I will refund you;)
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello

i will test it on a s9 (btc.com pool) and report. I would not copy or sell but i think some people here needs the answer

can we trust the original firmware of bitmain? the past has shown that we can not even with the manufacturer - see antbleed!
zwilla has found antbleed and other shit on bitmain firmware on some other miners like L3+, D3 etc.

maybe you can kano provide the firmware for testing?

the big problem is again and again GPLv3 but if originalfirmware is used without the data of bitmain to change and just add more then yes the injury remains at bitmain or?
and bitmain is not interested in GPLv3 - see all other miners ....
I understand ... but you do not know my skills ... I use flaws! if you master ssh, I can give you the files of my firmware, and you keep your BMMINER, all other file on my firmware is "text file" and all is clear you see....  and you will see ...
legendary
I understand your reaction, but look at my post I am not a noobie here;) to prove my good time I can give you a copy;)
No one in their right mind would run a hack firmware that the hacker claims there's no need for source code ... and the functional claims require changes to the source code.

... and you want money for it ...
I understand your reaction, but look at my post I am not a noobie here;) to prove my good time I can give you a copy;)
legendary
You can't do some of those changes without changing the code.

Cleary a scam/hack - stay away from this everyone!
Hi all, I took a big decision, I decided to release my custom firmware for the symbolic sum of 0.005BTC WITHOUT ANY DEVFEE as often requested by the comunity ... a single purchase, has unfolded unlimited!
I know that once released, he will browse the web, thank you to try to respect my work with a purchase or a donation there after;), 0.005btc is not much ... I'm going in the direction from the community and I did not include any hidden fees;)

HI ALL !!! After reflextion, i take big decision, and KILL ALL firmware S9 !!! not paid for me ? is not simpaty for my work, not problem, so, S9 is now old machine, i take with pleasure donate  Cool

Way for install this :
1 - you need unlocked firmware (before 2019) if not, downgrade by SD Card with T9+ firmware (see on bitmain.com)
2 - Install original firmware S9J mode low power/hashrate (containe the bmminer with full control coded, Yeah !!! error by bitmain)
3 - install my patch for take full control ! (contain bmminer not modified, if you want, open my patch and take only other files than bmminer by ssh for proof !) i included bmminer taked on S9J firmware only for more facility to flash on other miner)
4 - ENJOY !!! and thanks me lol

download link : S9 / S9I / S9J
- Original firmware for S9J (compatible with S9 / S9I / S9J) : Please download S9J 2018 firmware on bitmain, with low power mod
- My patch (need flash S9J firmware before) : https://discord.gg/JdQJ77X

download link : T9+
- Original firmware for T9+ ONLY : Please download T9+ 2018 firmware on bitmain, with low power mod
- My patch customised for T9+ (need flash flash T9+ firmware in the link for unlock all feature) : https://discord.gg/JdQJ77X

Release :

- Compatible with S9 / S9I / S9J (auto or not) and (T9+ available by other files)
- ASICBOOST (On / Off)
- ORIGINAL Bitmain Firmware
- NO DEV FEE !!!
- OVERCLOCK / UNDERCLOCK
- Frequency control
- Voltage board control (By increment 5mv)
- FAN Fixed / Auto
- Show PCB temp
- No Problem on all pool supported AsicBoost
- Is original firmware, absolut no problem for reflash other original firmware
- Same perform with all other custom firmware, TAKE FULL CONTROL ! down to 75w/th and up to 18,5th

Do not ask me the sources, I do not have them, for the good reason that I work with a BMMINER of origin bitmain (drawn in a firmware), then bypassed the system via the other file ... nothing 'is hidden Wink

I am not a noobie here, have confidence in me;)

Ps : Kano, is for you !!! kiss !!! and now, all detractor, please stop broken my burns !!!  Cool

Donate :

LTC : LgTLyhXEeF3p6oshxPwcacfCXezpdNXjhc
BTC : show on my firmware
DOGE : DKTK4bXwKLHEmcXc5SG81RecnfJkQa6NK1
Pages:
Jump to: