Pages:
Author

Topic: Exploit to earn 3x your BTC | Lowered Price for 1st buyer - page 2. (Read 2369 times)

legendary
Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000
ill take a vouch copy if one is still out for grabs
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You are either trying to scam the site owner or the innocent people of this forum. Better lock this if you aren't willing for some  more beautiful red numbers below your account.

Shut the fuck up please.

Bye
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You are either trying to scam the site owner or the innocent people of this forum. Better lock this if you aren't willing for some  more beautiful red numbers below your account.
This started a riot. 

I've gone about trying to contact the owners but they seem extremely inactive.

We'll see what happens
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
OP has told me the site (but not the exploit) and said he'd tell them about the exploit to get rid of my negative trust. I've contacted them via Twitter asking them to contact OP.

@rudefud you've got really messed up principles and a clearly wrong definition of "corruption".

MOTHERFUCKERS YOU HAVE MONEY   U GOT YOUR OWN WEBSITE   U GOT FOOOOD  TO EAT   U GOT   LOTS OF THINGS ... AND YOU COME HERE TO BITCH ON PEOPLE AND SCARE THEM WITH NEG TRUST ... I SWEAR TO GOD  IM REALLY MAD AT YOU   AND I REALLY  WANT TO MEET YOU   AND .....  AHHHHHHHHH   ONEDAY... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK

EDIT : THE OP IS A BITCH GOT SCARED BY A NEGATIVE TRUST AND HE REPORTED THE EXPLOIT TO THE SITE OWNER INSTEAD OF BEING RICH.  PUSSY
legendary
Activity: 1064
OP has told me the site (but not the exploit) and said he'd tell them about the exploit to get rid of my negative trust. I've contacted them via Twitter asking them to contact OP.

@rudefud you've got really messed up principles and a clearly wrong definition of "corruption".

I agree and will watch this area. If OP continues to try and sell the exploit to outsiders and not notify the owners of the site I too will leave negative feedback.

As a side note, you responded to my thread on bitcoin sales. I see now I dodged a bullet in dealing with you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Well that escalated quickly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I think that this "bug" has no sense to trade, because also the buyer take the risk to get tagged as scammer by the site, or get withdrawal refuse.
The best solution is contact for a bounty this site, be honest, could pay more !
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
then dont share and make it known use it win money ? why sharing ? feels like scam .

Why would I keep it private if I can earn more money off of it by selling and using it?

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

If it really works what you should do is tell the owner of the gambling site instead of selling it. (Again) if it really works what you're doing ia stealing from that site and teaching others how to steal.
If it doesn't work then your trying to steal users from this forum. I can't find any scenario where it looks good for you.

It's an exploit so yes, it's completely immoral.  Some people actually might want it.

If no one ends up buying it, I'm going to tell the owner.

Nonsense, so basically it means you really can't triple your money with the "exploit" you are selling here coz if its real i assume you wouldnt say you will tell the owner if no one is interested but you should keep it to yourself and continue doing it. In short you only intend to sell it or probably scam here
Activity: 13
why risk the method by selling it?
keep it to yourself and do it over and over again.
stop wasting your time!
lololol too funny.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
I take a vouch if your still offering  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
The only right thing to do is to write to site owners. And ask for bounty. If i'm the site owner, in 2-3 days when this bug leaked, first i will freeze all account using it, then denied all withdraws to those users and finally will a scam accusation!
Activity: 5
then dont share and make it known use it win money ? why sharing ? feels like scam .

Why would I keep it private if I can earn more money off of it by selling and using it?

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

If it really works what you should do is tell the owner of the gambling site instead of selling it. (Again) if it really works what you're doing is stealing from that site and teaching others how to steal.
If it doesn't work then you're trying to steal users from this forum. I can't find any scenario where it looks good for you.

I really hate people like you, You are talking about stealing just because you have a life and u got money , People like you are the reason for corruption on earth Fuck you, And to the OP SELL the method , ANd good luck brother

Edit: The motherfucker just gave you a negative trust , He thinks his a GOD or something ,.... watch your site peace of shit.

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

If it really works what you should do is tell the owner of the gambling site instead of selling it. (Again) if it really works what you're doing ia stealing from that site and teaching others how to steal.
If it doesn't work then your trying to steal users from this forum. I can't find any scenario where it looks good for you.

It's an exploit so yes, it's completely immoral.  Some people actually might want it.

If no one ends up buying it, I'm going to tell the owner.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

If it really works what you should do is tell the owner of the gambling site instead of selling it. (Again) if it really works what you're doing is stealing from that site and teaching others how to steal.
If it doesn't work then you're trying to steal users from this forum. I can't find any scenario where it looks good for you.
Alright.  So I realize you guys aren't buying it, I'm going to give one vouch copy to a trusted member.

If you feel you are trusted enough to receive it, reply to this.
lol..

why dont you turn that 0.1 to 0.3 infinite number of times.
buy an island, buy a country and live there?

what a retard...

I can.  But why not earn extra by selling the method?

You sound like a 8 year old name calling.
Activity: 13
lol..

why dont you turn that 0.1 to 0.3 infinite number of times.
buy an island, buy a country and live there?

what a retard...
House edge, problematically, allowed them to hedge faster  Huh

I don't really understand what you're saying but this does not involve luck what so ever.
Pages:
Jump to: