Pages:
Author

Topic: Exploit to earn 3x your BTC | Lowered Price for 1st buyer - page 3. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
then dont share and make it known use it win money ? why sharing ? feels like scam .

Why would I keep it private if I can earn more money off of it by selling and using it?

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
then dont share and make it known use it win money ? why sharing ? feels like scam .
So basically your title is misleading .It should "How to double your coins on a gambling site".You know there is not much scope to such exploits until the developers of the gambling sites find it out and the permanently ban the members using the method regardless of whatever balances they have.The more people start using it,the method is more prone on getting exploited .

No, it is not misleading.  Your .1 will turn into .3

That's why I'm selling limited copies of this exploit

It's guaranteed proffit

And the payout is instant.  There is never any holding of fund in the site, its direct from your wallet in and direct from your wallet out.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
So basically your title is misleading .It should "How to double your coins on a gambling site".You know there is not much scope to such exploits until the developers of the gambling sites find it out and the permanently ban the members using the method regardless of whatever balances they have.The more people start using it,the method is more prone on getting exploited .
If you really tested it and turn your money to 3x of it, would you mind paying your loan first or atleast post a transaction ID of your withdrawal?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-005-loan-1315497

Haha, thanks for reminding me, just payed it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
If you really tested it and turn your money to 3x of it, would you mind paying your loan first or atleast post a transaction ID of your withdrawal?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-005-loan-1315497
what about a vouch copy ?

I won't be giving a vouch copy due to how valuable this method is.  I am willing to escrow with an extremely trusted user just to verify the method works before releasing funds.  This is a legit exploit though and it's well worth your money.

Edit: I have just PM'd you with a tiny glimpse of the exploit so you can understand it a little more
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
what about a vouch copy to a trusted member first ?
I just discovered an exploit that will turn your .1 into .3 and can be repeated an infinite amount of times

This is an exploit on a gambling site that I have found and can guarantee that it works

This method can be instant or take up to 3 days to complete but it is easy money

I'm selling the 1st copy for .15 and the remaining 4 for .25  

As stated above, this is an exploit.  Not a method.  This isn't an ebook, I will send you a privnote with the method as I don't want this getting leaked anywhere.

I will only be selling this to trusted members, I am not risking getting this leaked.  Don't waste your time otherwise.

Pages:
Jump to: