Pages:
Author

Topic: Extremepool [POOL] [BCN/XMR/QCN/XDN/DASH/FCN/MCN/AEON/BBR/DOSH/OEC/INF8] MINING - page 10. (Read 39303 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
new pool added for Ducknote
http://duck.extremepool.org

will be live shortly
Where can I see the BCN pool stats? There is no numbers.
this pool was temporally offline, it is back up now.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001
Where can I see the BCN pool stats? There is no numbers.
EXTREME POOL
Visit us at http://www.extremepool.org, we have a pool for all cryptonote coins!
http://mro.extremepool.org
http://bcn.extremepool.org
http://qcn.extremepool.org

Until further notice there will be ne fee on any of the above pools!
it will stay at 0% fee until future notice when pool becomes established.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

Check the tutorial in my signature if you are having trouble setting up the wallet or the miner.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I am trying to mine with 'cryptonote-easy-miner' but it fails and says "Invalid Address Used for Login"

What does that mean?

It means the address you are using is not a valid address for the pool.
I believe the default easy-miner download points you to the MRO pool, just updated *.extrmepool.org to whatever pool you are wanting to mine.

Well..  I am already running it using "bcn.extremepool.org"
It should work for BCN, right?
yes but I don't see you connected

I am trying to connect, but it says error code 2 with message "Wrong State Machine. State 5"

I am trying to mine with 'cryptonote-easy-miner' but it fails and says "Invalid Address Used for Login"

What does that mean?

I believe the default easy-miner download points you to the MRO pool, just updated *.extrmepool.org to whatever pool you are wanting to mine.

Well..  I am already running it using "bcn.extremepool.org"
yes but I don't see you connected
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

What does that mean?

Well..  I am already running it using "bcn.extremepool.org"
All pools have been updated to the latest pool code.

QCN Pool's Daemon and Wallet have been updated to latest.

What does that mean?

sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

What does that mean?

I will see if there is interest, I have PM'ed the op on that thread.
If there is and they wanted added I will add the coin in the morning.

Hope so. Smiley I was on your BCN pool for the last 24 hours, but I stopped about 10-15 min ago, and started up Boolberry. Between the pitch they made in their OP on this forum (with the comparison of Boolberry to Bytecoin), and the clean slate (sorry, that negative stigma BCN has doesn't seem like it's going to go away, you have people saying they destroyed those 80% pre-mine coins, someone else saying something else, bleh), I'm going to bet on Boolberry. Looks like it has a lot of potential.
I am talking to the op now, have to do some research I was under the impression this was a cryptonote coin, looks like its not. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Hope so. Smiley I was on your BCN pool for the last 24 hours, but I stopped about 10-15 min ago, and started up Boolberry. Between the pitch they made in their OP on this forum (with the comparison of Boolberry to Bytecoin), and the clean slate (sorry, that negative stigma BCN has doesn't seem like it's going to go away, you have people saying they destroyed those 80% pre-mine coins, someone else saying something else, bleh), I'm going to bet on Boolberry. Looks like it has a lot of potential.
Pages:
Jump to: