Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook against bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 3793 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 07:24:55 AM
It seems to me that Facebook is not against BTC at all. They support the BTC, they will soon be working with this coin. Just a social network does not allow advertising ICO without confidence in their honesty.
Activity: 52
June 20, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
first you have to study terms and condition of facebook. they are announcing fake icos or digital fraud currencies only not for all. i think there is no any such kind of problems. now a days they're starting discussion about the cryptocurrency in feature may happen but now there is no problem i think.
Activity: 107
June 19, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
where did you get the news? whether the news can be held accountable right? is the source reliable? is not that the mark yesterday wanted to make altcoin facebook? why even now fight bitcoin
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
Well, first of all,they are trying to protect their sheep from other people's shepherds in the form of fake ICO, as well as possibly clearing the way for their controlled cryptocurrency.
Activity: 89
June 18, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
I'm wondering why I still can see ICO ads in Instagram even it's been almost a month since they banned it. Each day I found at least one ICO ad in my IG feed.
Activity: 80
June 17, 2018, 11:58:26 PM
if they're against Crypto they will not plan to enter it. Because there are rumors that Facebook plans to get into crypto and made their own token. If its true then it is gonne be big news for crypto because facebook can persuade many people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:07:48 PM
I think that facebook will lose some of the advertising revenue, maybe it will not be a big part, but it's also sensitive. It seems to me that advertising ICO will move to other resources, which will be happy with advertising money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
so i just got rid of bitcoin on facebook.
because if facebook is allowed then social media is used when it comes to life to see their loved ones away.
so basically advertise on facebook of bitcoin.

Facebook must create a site for crypto, to make bitcoin legal on facebook.
Activity: 7
June 04, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
Too many scams that FB needs to filter so they decided to just ban it all.
Imo not a very nice move with all these legitimate crypto companies not being able to advertise on FB, which offers one of the best targeting options.
Rumours have it that FB might come out with their own crypto, but nothing confirmed regarding that.
Activity: 89
June 04, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
Perhaps Facebook is preparing for an Ico battle, so they are fighting with the BTC
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
Well Facebook knows that they have billions of audience and some scam ico can easily pay and do advertise that will entice and lure the people to invest in the scam ico so that's what they are trying to prevent.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
This all I think is not very important, only it sounds like negative news, which can affect the decision to buy. And for advertising itself, we can still post and repost ico, and no one will block the account, and advertising will remain.
Activity: 500
June 04, 2018, 04:17:24 AM
Honestly, I think that this is a justified site policy because the scam now becomes too much and the crypt is now discredited ..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?

I haven’t found out the sure reason why popular social media services are against cryptocurrencies and ICO projects. On my mind it is necessary to be aware about the false and true in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 439
June 03, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
Bitcoin started to fall in price because it is losing popularity and I think that what Facebook and Twitter started to ban advertising crypts is strongly affected.
Activity: 420
June 02, 2018, 05:53:13 AM
I think that Facebook's policy is a protection measure for its users. Because there are too many fraudsters in the token market, Facebook is a universal social software in the world and it is necessary to make such an action!
Activity: 169
June 02, 2018, 02:12:14 AM
Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.

I still see crypto advertisements but yes, there are no ICO ads. Certainly to avoid fraud, we know many scam ICOs. And people can get easily hooked into it.
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

I believe this is a measure facebook is doing to prevent false and scam coins from being advertised as legitimate and marketable coins. These ponzis can afford an advertisement in Facebook and it's bugging Facebook really hard because they let scammers advertise.
June 02, 2018, 01:54:26 AM
Facebook try use better defense - is attack.
Blockchain based social media wants replace facebook.
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
June 02, 2018, 01:51:54 AM
I think that such restrictions greatly affect the market as a whole because many who sell coins against the background of these news.
Pages:
Jump to: