Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Bans American Trucker 'Convoy to DC 2022' Page With 139,000 Followers - page 2. (Read 269 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

Right, okay. Neil Young (and presumably also Joni Mitchell?) are sleeper agents for BiG PhArMa... they've each had a 50 year career in the music industry, but apparently this is all a front, and actually they've each spent half a century pretending to be music artists, when in fact they are undercover drug company reps? Sounds plausible.  Roll Eyes

I think there is only one point in this world where we can find agreement in this world @Cnut237 and I want to believe that is in crypto becoming the future currency as people reject fiat currency that is pumped in by the big banks and elites. So back to the thread and how this relates. Actually, Neil Young sold his music to Blackstone which is buying up all houses and many companies (this is how you will own nothing and be happy because Blackstone will own everything).

"On January 6, 2021, Neil Young sold half of his catalogue to Merck Mercuriadis’ Hipgnosis Song Management company. Later that year Hipgnosis merged with Blackstone in a USD$1Bn deal. "

https://poptopic.com.au/news/exposed-neil-young-heavily-linked-to-big-pharma-and-pfizer/

So an investment bank owns half of Neil Young's catalog hmm I wonder what his interests really are? Whatever Blackstone tell him. Its not so much that they are undercover drug reps its just that investment banks own them with the FED Stamps that we both despise.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
Facebook has claimed, without evidence (that I am aware of) that the group violated "Qanon" policies. It is unclear what these policies are, or how the group in question "violated" these policies.

It appears that Facebook (now Meta) is trying to appease the party in power of government, which it appears they have a history of doing (along with trying to appease the party they believe will land itself in power). I think this is a mistake, and will likely result in Meta on a negative end of regulation by (former) opposition parties around the world. In the past, throughout the world, Facebook (and other major US tech companies) have enjoyed serious advantages as a result of their "first mover" status, however I think governments will start to put their thumb on the scale against Facebook (and other major tech companies) over time if Facebook continues to support the party in power, rather than trying to be a neutral entity.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Facebook preventing the people from seeing American Trucker and Canadian truckers protesting this legislation is like having a Chinese authoritarian government.

Do you really think that? Just wondering - are you also one of those people who complains that being asked to wear a face mask in public during a respiratory pandemic is exactly the same as the experience of Jews in Nazi Germany?

neil yong a rock Star protested against Rogan be banned from Spotify. upon checking Young's background turned out he is being paid by Pfizer CEO and big pharmas.

Right, okay. Neil Young (and presumably also Joni Mitchell?) are sleeper agents for BiG PhArMa... they've each had a 50 year career in the music industry, but apparently this is all a front, and actually they've each spent half a century pretending to be music artists, when in fact they are undercover drug company reps? Sounds plausible.  Roll Eyes

apparently i'm not the one saying those things. i just reposts what the people in social media is saying. all the things i said about neil young, you search it and its all over the news. i dont even know any of his songs. but have definitely subscribed to rogans youtube channel.

we hate so much government forcing us like the truckers forced to be vaccinated. isnt that chinese government is doing?

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Facebook preventing the people from seeing American Trucker and Canadian truckers protesting this legislation is like having a Chinese authoritarian government.

Do you really think that? Just wondering - are you also one of those people who complains that being asked to wear a face mask in public during a respiratory pandemic is exactly the same as the experience of Jews in Nazi Germany?

neil yong a rock Star protested against Rogan be banned from Spotify. upon checking Young's background turned out he is being paid by Pfizer CEO and big pharmas.

Right, okay. Neil Young (and presumably also Joni Mitchell?) are sleeper agents for BiG PhArMa... they've each had a 50 year career in the music industry, but apparently this is all a front, and actually they've each spent half a century pretending to be music artists, when in fact they are undercover drug company reps? Sounds plausible.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
this is cancer culture. it's just what is going on to organizations that defy the government's mandate for vaccine passports. it's been a while already but cancel culture is very widespread today. Facebook preventing the people from seeing American Trucker and Canadian truckers protesting this legislation is like having a Chinese authoritarian government.

joe rogan is just an example with Spotify recently which he was also protested by a few artists because he is spreading misinformation. neil yong a rock Star protested against Rogan be banned from Spotify. upon checking Young's background turned out he is being paid by Pfizer CEO and big pharmas.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
On a related note in regards to the Canadian trucker convoy, there was a gofundme that raised over 10 million for this event, then gofundme paused the fundraiser for manual review.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8590302/trucker-convoy-gofundme-stopped/

Article says 1M was already released from the fundraiser, but who knows, they might nuke it. We know the platforms don't like anything politically inconvenient.

Also doesn't seem like a great idea to piss off the truckers, the folks that keep the supply chain moving.
LOL way to go Zucc. Not surprising since they're basically doing damage control for these governments. They probably saw the trucker convoy in Canada and thought that a larger one could form in the US (if it hasn't started yet).

I think they tried to do one last year in the US but it fizzled out. Gee, with news like this I wonder why Cheesy. Anyway there was a truckers convoy in Australia last year that the media didn't report about. This year the Canadians took center stage and pushed this idea forward which is good in the short term to prove to our "leaders" that the madness of the lockdown should end because hell the social contract and excepting the Stamps (USD, CAD, any gov fiat, etc.) would be worth something... I just hope the Truckers end this lockdown madness period.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
LOL way to go Zucc. Not surprising since they're basically doing damage control for these governments. They probably saw the trucker convoy in Canada and thought that a larger one could form in the US (if it hasn't started yet).
Pages:
Jump to: