Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 17. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 22, 2018, 01:22:29 AM
I think that's just an issue, because until now bounty facebook is still there and keeps going well. maybe here is discussed ads that appear in facebook about crypto there is a ban itself and is a facebook policy closes it because it contains many elements of fraud on behalf of crypto.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:21:37 AM
however we can in any case repost, remark, as and share. This would not influence the crypto world
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 22, 2018, 01:14:30 AM
I agree if they will prohibit fraudulent advertising. Now it seems to me they have banned any advertising at all, even very good projects, and this is a mistake as it seems to me
Activity: 266
July 22, 2018, 12:59:59 AM
Facebook is a very good place to promote everything. May it be a business or investment, facebook can provide users easy promotion of their businesses because as of this moment the total facebook users can reach up to 1 billion. This is a very large number so even a small percentage may result in a better campaign.
Activity: 112
July 22, 2018, 12:58:38 AM
too much people join to bounty work, so now not only facebook but also other campaign the reward is reduced too much
Activity: 82
July 22, 2018, 12:51:43 AM
It is the correct choice. I for one think, that Twitter compaign is additionally must be dropped. These two compaigns are for the most part only a spam, on account of cheatters, who utilize distinctive robots and don't put any detect to these posts, thusly no any advantage to ICOs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
July 20, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

Why is it that this Thread still around? few weeks have passed about the news and it is confirmed, Facebook announced that they will reverse the ban of ICO on Facebook, please Update this thread or lock this thread already
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 04:02:26 AM
I didnt see this coming and I am really stunned that Facebook has done such thing. I have perused a few articles about this news. Facebook has prohibited ICO and digital money paid-promotions as it were. Facebook prohibited it to shield its clients from trick, in light of the fact that as of late there are such a large number of misled ICOs. Facebook is simply being defensive however this will never prevent us from advancing ICOs. Just the paid promotions are prohibited however we can in any case repost, remark, as and share. This would not influence the crypto world henceforth it will minorly affect facebook. Facebook clients will SLIGHLTY diminish. Despite the fact that facebook prohibited crypto advertisements, there are still locales like twitter, message and some more.
Activity: 99
July 02, 2018, 06:57:11 AM
I don't see any problem with ICO information and news being shared in facebook. Facebook is not only meant for communicating with people, it is also built for advertising and for doing some business. I don't see any point of banning crypto-related posts. That is just total nonsense.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
I never participated in facebook campaigns but i heard that its tiring and those campaigns do not bring in much. I prefer to join signature campaigns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 01, 2018, 10:08:45 AM
I think that's right . Too much advertising and spam ...it annoys many users including me
Eventhough facebook campaign not advertising anymore  but still it has a lot of site to introduce or promote the coin in the project like google or other website that much popular nowadays.
Activity: 21
July 01, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
I think that's right . Too much advertising and spam ...it annoys many users including me
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 05:41:13 AM
For me, its not a good idea that we will not having Facebook Campaign... Only facebook can help to all new members or to those who are going to join bitcoin to start here. Its because facebook is the first app we have. And it helps to the newbies for their easy way of campaign...
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 12:42:25 PM
I think so. Facebook may be stopping for ico advertising in the form of paid advertising. But bounty makers can still share or post articles about ico without being banned.
Activity: 322
June 30, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
Too many ico appeared recently. facebook ban out. I think that's a good decision for cryptop.
Also, I think this is temporary. Until the moment when Facebook itself decides to enter the ICO market, like Telegram
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
Facebook is trying to launch their own payment platform. They have applied for a banking licence, and they want to compete with apple pay and samsung pay. This is the reason why they ban crypto promotions, they are simply afraid of the power of crypto.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 12:32:30 PM
More recently FaceBook again allowed advertising crypto currency and I think the moment when the ICO advertisement will appear on FaceBook is also not far off.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 12:27:48 PM
facebook takes a big step and is at risk for baned ico promotions not with no meaning, facebook has helped to reduce scam ico, because the scammer ico has misappropriated social media facebook into a crime
Activity: 119
June 30, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
Maybe Facebook wants to prevent people from investing in ICOs which are fraud! However, some ICOs if they want to advertise on FB they could submit their information to Facebook so that the info is reviewed that it could advertise on FB if it's legit! Cool
Activity: 91
June 30, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
I saw the ban on cryptocurrency advertising on Facebook but sometimes when I go on social media, I still.see advertisements for icos and other crypto related subject. I think that, they haven't fully implemented fully the ban though. We keep our fingers cross
Pages:
Jump to: