Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 19. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 28, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
Facebook has banned ads featuring ICOs and Bitcoin and not solely post pertaining to cryptocurrencies. The reason given was that the  recent ICOs were misleading the facebook community members to invest in dead/bad/scam projects. But i don't see that to be the problem but rather the a caution must be placed on Facebook for it's members to seek crypto assistance or research on their own before they begin to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
Thats not true, its a speculation which people has been passing that facebook ban crypto currency related posts, i still use my facebook for promoting cryptocurrency and never for once ban.
i think that facebiok can do whatever it pleases to, it is legal, after all,and i see jo use i  this campaign, nwhy all the fusz?
Activity: 490
June 28, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
so what, it is okay, i did jot even care about that compaign, so what disadvantages, main disadvantages it might bring?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
Thats not true, its a speculation which people has been passing that facebook ban crypto currency related posts, i still use my facebook for promoting cryptocurrency and never for once ban.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
I do not agree, and I want a facebook social media campaign to continue to exist. although we know the rewards of this campaign a little, but in fact kampaye Facebook is in interest by the hunters bounty, we'll see every bounty that includes Facebook, definitely there have the most participants.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
But now there are still facebook campaign always faithful along with twitter. Because every time social media campaigns are always Twitter and Facebook. And I think it's great in pity if facebook campaign no longer exists because facebook campaign is very good to promote a project.
You can still do facebook campaign.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
They currently relaxed  their ban of all ICO  and Cryptocurrency projects. https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-relaxes-ban-accepts-crypto-ads/
Activity: 434
June 28, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
You can still do face-to-face campaign and get share from them, you can participate in promoting ico in face book program that is great facebook does not forbid us to do it
there is no need to be wirried, faceboom will jot kill cryptocurrency forever, so do not make a fuss out of this, p,ease
June 28, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
But now there are still facebook campaign always faithful along with twitter. Because every time social media campaigns are always Twitter and Facebook. And I think it's great in pity if facebook campaign no longer exists because facebook campaign is very good to promote a project.
maybe facebook has its own plan we do jot know, anyway, i do jot think thag it is the end of the world, so do  ot worry
June 28, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

Maybe the illegitimate ones only. But using facebook and other social media can't be avoided because anyone can join it. The facebook team will have difficulty filtering which among the posts are credible and true and which aren't. It can be controlled, yes, but it can never be eliminated entirely.
i think taht sooner or later cryptcurrency will fale its place int he modernn world and i think hat we all should be ready to this
June 28, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
well, i have heard something abkut it but i do not think that it is going to affect lives od many people, so i do not undwstant why worry
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 28, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Maybe the illegitimate ones only. But using facebook and other social media can't be avoided because anyone can join it. The facebook team will have difficulty filtering which among the posts are credible and true and which aren't. It can be controlled, yes, but it can never be eliminated entirely.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 28, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 28, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
You can still do face-to-face campaign and get share from them, you can participate in promoting ico in face book program that is great facebook does not forbid us to do it
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 09:56:09 AM
The news came out that Facebook would allow advertising of crypto currency, like the last news about the ban on advertising, for us, bounty hunters, it does not change anything.
Activity: 236
June 28, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
Good news Facebook again allows ICO promotion but now their will come through moderation. I think it's good for the industry in general because a lot of investors first find information about crypto on facebook from other side moderation can help avoid potential scam ICO.
Activity: 72
June 28, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
Facebook is always a good advertising channel. ICOs always use fabooks for the purpose of promoting their projects. Facebook has now lifted the ban on crypto, this is an opportunity for ICO to continue to grow
Activity: 728
June 28, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
I do not agree, because everyone must use Facebook to access ICO and bitcoin to make it easier to receive the latest information.
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
Please tell me that this is a joke! I have a maximum friends of 5000 on Facebook and its hard to gain then my Twitter account has few followers so I expecting that Facebook campaign is good for me and will give me a lot of stakes. Sad
Eventhough facebook campaigns was already banned in this technology , it looks like bitcoin has a good potential again because we can still advertise bitcoin in different ways. Facebook is the number one of the opportunities of individuals so we must able fo be patience that it has a good bounceback.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 28, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
Facebook's ban on cryptocurrency advertising is good for its users, because it can effectively reduce the user's exposure to fraudulent advertising, but it is bad news for the cryptographic market. Such a ban will reduce the sales channels of merchants!
Pages:
Jump to: