Pages:
Author

Topic: FACEBOOK IS DEAD - page 9. (Read 7143 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 19, 2014, 03:34:59 AM
Facebook is Alive. I love this social media network site it binds me more closer to my family and friends even if we are too far away from each other.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 19, 2014, 03:20:42 AM
I reget that time that i spend there it's really ALOT of time...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
May 19, 2014, 02:19:18 AM
I disagree Facebook is alive and kicking. Facebook came to be part of our lives now which allows us to know the real time update on the persons we know. It is just like a news that gives us update on whats happening in the world.
Activity: 11
May 19, 2014, 12:19:43 AM
Not yet, im still open my account once in a while to communicate with my family and friends who are living in other country.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
May 18, 2014, 11:55:40 PM
Do you guys remember Google Buzz, before +? Cheesy
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #OOTCpORsuNc7dtV9
Activity: 12
May 18, 2014, 11:49:01 PM
unless it it announced. i used it and everyday i log on it. Let us be real Facebook is now part of our daily lives. It is the social networking where we can get in touch with our friends, family, coleagues. Facebook will continue to be on the web for so many many years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 18, 2014, 11:22:13 PM
facebook, already an old time stuff, we are always facing to the new things .

we know every one need here some thing in life ! and also change is very important in life ! Smiley some become addicted to old one ! Smiley
Activity: 17
May 18, 2014, 09:39:15 PM
facebook, already an old time stuff, we are always facing to the new things .
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Crypto-ideologist
May 18, 2014, 08:27:50 PM
i hate facebook. i was forced to use it by some friends so i create a fake account just for them.

There was a possibility to make a virtual facebook suicide, many ppl gladly appreciated it, so the facebook lawyer shut down the site.

This is the end,
my only friend, the end.

February 2011 -Due to the paradoxical controversy between the giant Facebook and Seppukoo, our suicidal services are now useless.

Sure. Indeed you don't really need a web service to get rid of your virtual identity.

Just do it yourself, get here your own memorial page and join our legendary suicidal wall.

Now the power of Seppukoo is in your hands, make a good use of it.

Sincererly yours,
The Seppukoo Samurai Staff

http://www.seppukoo.com/
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 18, 2014, 07:06:56 PM
Facebook is a cancer. People does not realise that they are wasting time for interaction with illusionary friends and neglect their real life buddies and family. On top of that they are invigilated by NSA and all info on them is stored forever. Facebook is tool to keep all sheeps in a farm.
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
May 18, 2014, 07:02:59 PM
Facebook is growing in users every year so I don't know how you can say it's dead. I'm also pretty sure it is growing in profits, too.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
May 18, 2014, 07:00:30 PM
Yes, it's getting boring. But, I still use facebook to chat with my friends. Also i use it to share meme. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2014, 06:59:11 PM
Actually, Facebook is quite alive. "Facebook is dead" has been said a thousand times before it's IPO. I'm actually fairly certain facebook is not dead.

Hell, it's funny, cause facebook is worth more than all of bitcoin currently. Does this mean bitcoin is dead?
May 18, 2014, 06:54:20 PM
Not only facebook the whole social networking concept might face a decline in user adoption..! Its more like You use it and you get enough of it within a year or so.. and start avoiding it same case with FB , watsapp , twitter, etc...!

Hardly.  There are so many people addicted to social media its disgusting!  I have facebook and I keep certain people on there just for a good laugh.  They facebook everywhere they are, take pics of their foods, etc. 

I see more and more young people glued to their phones while at the pub instead of socializing with those around them.  Sadly social media is here to stay I'm afraid.

The fact facebook is trading for roughly $60 bucks proves its far from dead.

yeah, i think it's BS. social networking will continue to grow because we live in a society where everyone wants to be famous for the sake of being famous.. if facebook does start facing attrition, another guy will pop up and the game will be more level... that, or facebook will buy them out, kind of like instagram.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
May 18, 2014, 06:45:35 PM
Not only facebook the whole social networking concept might face a decline in user adoption..! Its more like You use it and you get enough of it within a year or so.. and start avoiding it same case with FB , watsapp , twitter, etc...!

Hardly.  There are so many people addicted to social media its disgusting!  I have facebook and I keep certain people on there just for a good laugh.  They facebook everywhere they are, take pics of their foods, etc. 

I see more and more young people glued to their phones while at the pub instead of socializing with those around them.  Sadly social media is here to stay I'm afraid.

The fact facebook is trading for roughly $60 bucks proves its far from dead.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
May 18, 2014, 06:38:51 PM
Does anything think that google+ will take over in the future?
Activity: 616
May 18, 2014, 06:36:59 PM
Just for the record this topic was started by a bot.

While it was an interesting topic to reply to we shouldn't add to these bots threads.

How do you know that it have been started by a bot?
May 18, 2014, 06:22:23 PM
look at their revenue. that's rock solid growth. they are getting rich by acquiring other companies and selling user data.

http://money.cnn.com/quote/financials/financials.html?symb=FB

yep, that's apparently what you do when you have so much cash laying around.. just buy other guys and continue to get bigger and bigger. google and apple do the same.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
May 18, 2014, 06:08:50 PM
look at their revenue. that's rock solid growth. they are getting rich by acquiring other companies and selling user data.

http://money.cnn.com/quote/financials/financials.html?symb=FB
Activity: 672
May 18, 2014, 06:03:58 PM
I only use facebook so my lost friends can find me. I do not have any photos on there, just my simple profile. There was a time I had it installed on my phone and I can keep up with some of my friends' updates. Ever since they start putting ads in between the posts, I uninstalled it.

I do think facebook has reached a plateau and it is extremely difficult for it to hit another peak in the future, but it does have a massive global fan base which is impossible to ignore. It is may not be growing, but not dead, or dying.
Pages:
Jump to: