Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is most dangerous website on the internet - page 3. (Read 1936 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Facebook is a waste of time....My favourite site is btctalk forum.

Yes. 2,000,000 members here. I have seen 10,000,000 members in other forums. All talks and discussions. Sharing knowledge and information.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i dont suppose its quite like that. facebook has its exact or horrific .in any  case.
Activity: 102
Facebook has two face of problem. If you have enough intelligent, you should think it isn't dangerous. Even, you can get many benefit for you via facbook.
Activity: 39
This will continue and increase in the future with the expansion of mobile teechnology so we will able to see many criminal activities done using facebook
Activity: 28
Knife can cut cakes and also knife can kill people as well, face book is the same like knife, you must undestand it
Activity: 45
I have seen people using it for political purposes to promote wrong information against the other party which is something that happening in my country 
Activity: 51
i think this is wrong .facebook is 50 positive 50 nagative
positive....
1.meet new frend
2.bild up your knowlege
3.start morning happy
negative....
1.scammer
2.not good video
3.viruse
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
We are also advised to immediately delete this information from a Facebook account. That is :

1. Telephone Number
2. Date of birth
3. Relationship status
4. Credit card information
And other data data such as job data, school and so on.
Activity: 60
Agree with the statement even it is not build for that it is a great tool for criminals to do illegal activities.   
Activity: 56
yes I agree with you, but it all depends on how you react to it, because Facebook really helped me in communicating with my old friends.
Failbook, Fuckbook, Fakebook   Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The idea of having a common repository of photos with friends its nice, the idea of posting comments on them its nice, the idea of having Facebook its... eh? wait a minute? xDDDD

Its quite similar to: eating meat its good, eating lettuce its good, eating chesse its good...but if you put them together and call it hamburguer its bad xDDDDDD
Activity: 32
I think criminals will always be in the world everywhere. Facebook has advantages and disadvantages and I agree with you that what you say is all true, but Facebook has a positive side, it all depends on how you react
Activity: 40
Doesn't matter what invention introduces bad people will find a way to do bad things using it and that is what happened to Facebook   
Activity: 6
For some people Facebook has been the devil and for others it is there only way for there survival   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Not all scammers use Facebook as a means to communicate and interact dude  Huh Huh
Activity: 39
I somewhat agree though there are advantages and disadvantages with Facebook. It severs people from the society. People invest almost all of their time on facebook and some neglect their husbands, wives, their sweet little children, and even their role as a breadwinner, or it affects their work due to constant use of facebook. We could say that people are addicted to these social media apps that impedes their occupational performance on their respective environment and contexts. Though I could say that Facebook has great contributions on long distance communications. In the past, it's so hard to communicate with your love ones from far away, but now it's just 1 chat or 1 call away. I remember my father sending telegram or letters from a passenger ship to our house. He said that it would take at least 1 month for the letter to be received. That's how hard it was back then. Facebook has varieties of entertainment for people
We lost many advantages and opportunities from great sites due to these cyber criminals and others and it is the same for Facebook

Email is private means of communication/talks and sharing info, photos etc.. and social media is public.

These giant websites could be data mining in disguise.
brand new
Activity: 0
When bored usually i watch YouTube channel. Watching animal planet and discovery channel. It's usually enough to get rid of boredom.
Activity: 18
Yeah, also it's really dangerous for your eyes. Just look at that design, omfg.
Pages:
Jump to: