Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is most dangerous website on the internet - page 4. (Read 1936 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I think Facebook isn't dangerous but takes you time..
brand new
Activity: 0
I really don't have any favorite actor. But if I need to mention 3, I will go for Johny Depp, Vinn Diesel and Jackie Chan. They're such incredible actors in my eyes
Activity: 83
We lost many advantages and opportunities from great sites due to these cyber criminals and others and it is the same for Facebook
Activity: 54
Facebook is not bad or good it is always depends on the general public who use it
brand new
Activity: 0
Life is not complicated. We are complicated. When we stop doing the wrong things and start doing the right things, life is simple
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
what isnt dangerous? knives and forks are also danger if you go throwing them all over the place. its how they use'em

With 500,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 facebook users, it is like throwing facebook all over the place when there are criminals worldwide and they have all the technology.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
what isnt dangerous? knives and forks are also danger if you go throwing them all over the place. its how they use'em
Activity: 49
That is not Facebooks fault it's the people miss use and make troubling situations and it is a great site for low income people to find a living and to promote there businesses for free     
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
I agree with you but facebook have some positive
Activity: 30
i think 50% positive effect and 50% bad effect face book.but i daily log face book.Facebook is a very popular social networking site with over eight hundred million users. As an avid user of Facebook myself, I find it hard to believe that at one point it didn't exist. In fact, it has become so much a part of people's lives that you can learn their life story just by checking their page. Their friends, likes and dislikes, relationship status, phone number, address, everything. Sounds a little dangerous. There are positive and negative effects that Facebook has on people, and they can be quite significant.

positive effect
1.Making new friends
2.learning emoney
3.fun by fb

The Negative Effects
1.Cyber-bullying
2.Ruined relationships
3.Distraction

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
I know but I'm trapped somehow!
I have some people in my follow list that i want to know what is going on with them , I really want to remove it but keep telling myself "what if " hope i remove it soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
I agree with you, Facebook is toxic and dagerous, i quit FB for 2 years now.

That's what I am saying "stop using facebook for 2 years". Go out and see the world and sunlight and fresh air.
Activity: 28
if you go being a perv and do as you please , it becomes chance for you . they've a block choice for that.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
As a fast growing social media, Facebook is very vast, thereby accommodating different kinds of people, it's best for everyone to be on their watch, knowing fully well that any kind of activity can take place in the social community
Activity: 48
I agree with you, Facebook is toxic and dagerous, i quit FB for 2 years now.
Activity: 28
Facebook is used by scammers, criminals, terrorists, cyber criminals and for all kinds of illegal activities.

Facebook is the most dangerous website on the internet.
Its upto you , if you have a knife then its totally depends on you whether to cut your hand or to cut an apple Smiley
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
I strongly agree with that. Very chaotic. We should be careful in what we post. Think before we click.
Activity: 32
we're trapped in it .
Activity: 74
Everything has positive and negative impacts, depending on how we deal with it. It is true a lot of criminality originating from facebook, that’s why we have to be vigilant and using facebook wisely.
Activity: 8
It is not Facebooks intention but more and more criminals use it for there advantage 
Pages:
Jump to: