Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is serious about launching a Crypto !!!!! - page 4. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
we don't need more centralised shit coins just adopt bitcoin

This is into something. Probably that kind of cryptocurrency will be a centralized version of Bitcoin since it was clearly stated that its a facebook crypto coin nd Facebook was definitely run by Mark Zuckerberg , and I highly agree that this person will control the flows and transactions that might happened, and it will be a clear proot that Bitcoin is better than what so called abother cruptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I hope that this would be true because it will be a big one. We all know that Facebook is all over the world if Mark release its own crypto coin then this will become a big success.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
I think it would not hurt if a very large company like facebook make cryptocurrency because facebook also dabbled in the digital world and social media that membutkikan many users facebook from year to year, this is a very good step which is decided by facebook founder hopefully can trigger other cryptocurrency price increases.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
it seems true that facebook officials are interested to exploit blockchain technology, with 2 billion users,
I hope that cyrptocurrency will be made facebook can be in the top 5 cyrptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Facebook do not need to launch their own token. It is already gaining much profit. But if they do then the main principle of  cryptocurrency will not meet the requirements which is decentralized method. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
very good information, I pay attention to every news about crypto growth, that good news dominates the crypto world, so good news can support bitcoin to rise quickly.

but crypto is also very allergic to bad news, and a little bad news about crypto, it will make crypto market unstable.

facebook, tweeters, Instagram, I think they will all support the crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
The number of active Facebook users for 2008 is 2.19 billion monthly.
Facebook is serious about launching a Crypto !!!!!
another big coin Huh
https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
if this is true and put in reality would you think how much be the ico price of fb? expect lot of investors will flocking in this coin considering ut jas already market and so many companies uses facebook as source of advertisement.
what happen to google banned all cryptocurrency? they didnt want to involve a high risk investment. as far i know facebook are under google doesnt it? so weird if this true. but sure im will invest in their project if this real.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
another big coin Huh
if this is true and put in reality would you think how much be the ico price of fb? expect lot of investors will flocking in this coin considering ut jas already market and so many companies uses facebook as source of advertisement.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
The news is good for facebook,not for other cryptocurrencies because facebook has it's huge popularity.But I think it should take much time to process. so whole crypto world should be strong but there will increase competition among all crypto.
Activity: 48
FB is pretty behind the curve. Alibaba has been developing and implementing blockchain tech since around 2017~, probably even earlier behind the scenes.
Activity: 448
This move by facebook is a bit strange to me in the sense that facebook  recently announced plans to ban all cryptocurrency related advertisement. Is this a strategy?
Well in any case, they will be having one if the biggest crytocyrrencies in the world in case they develop their own crypto. They have the subscribers needed.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
another big coin Huh

A great article ,  I think is good idea because it make easy to people know much about Blockchain technologi and profound knowledge of blockchain, digital currencies, smart contracts, distributed ledgers, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and emerging technologies in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
They are really serious about it. They are seeing the rise of Bitcoin and other alts. And also big institutions are in like Soros. They are on it right now.
Activity: 48
Big players like Facebook can just try copy everyone else’s innovation.

Last week they started going after tinder, this week it’s crypto. Every other week it’s snap chat (lol).

The thing is Zuck was always a copy cat; if the movie biopic can be believed Facebook wasn’t his idea he just executed it. I think the movie can be believed cause Zuck didn’t sue the producers.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Every company in Silicon Valley has a small group "exploring" blockchain. It's just a buzzword art this point.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
another big coin Huh
although i wouldn't be surprised if i saw a facebook_coin out of them but to be fair the legit sources are saying Facebook is looking into blockchain technology and that doesn't necessarily mean creating a new coin. they didn't talk about their plans as far as i know so it may be anything!

what is this link? another new website? i swear there is more new websites these days than there are scammy ICOs!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
thank you for the information, this is very good news, I'm sure ICO facebook project will be a great success.

a few months ago I also heard that mark is very interested in the world of crypto, so mark wants to learn crypto.

and a few months ago Facebook has the plan to ban crypto ads, but I think, the means is not banning crypto ads, but only filtered out every crypto ads, so mark want to restrict, so can to minimize crypto deception.
a very good purpose.
Activity: 658
maybe this is one of the reasons why facebook banned bitcoin advertisement because they are also planning to build their own crypto coin. but it says that they are still in the midst of studying how the blockchain works. Oh well, goodluck to Mark Zuckerberg! Hope he can do well.
it might make sense if facebook will make their own crypto currency cryptically prohibit advertising for other crypto currency ads on their platform
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
maybe this is one of the reasons why facebook banned bitcoin advertisement because they are also planning to build their own crypto coin. but it says that they are still in the midst of studying how the blockchain works. Oh well, goodluck to Mark Zuckerberg! Hope he can do well.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
I still need more credible source so that I'll really believe the rumors about facebook joining cryptocurrency. If it is really true then I'm sure that i'll partake to ICO or to any presale will be hold by Facebook because i know it will be a hype coin of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: