Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook, limited advertising campaigns - page 3. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 31, 2018, 06:16:08 AM
I also faced a similar problem today when I posted a post about the new ICO, then Facebook blocked it. What does Facebook say about this? Already have an official statement?
You just need to use shortening URLS,bitly or goo.gl should be fine you will be able to link something about cryptocurrencies.Ive been using facebook as an advertising manager for about 8years so i know how to adjust to facebook policies.Facebook will only BAN paid advertisments from advertisers but they will not block your accounts if you posted somethinf in your profile.It shouldnt be a bg problem with the bounry hunters as well,as they are posting links on their own will.
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
January 31, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
    Facebook is one of a lagest social media network that everyone use to promote goods and services including bitcoin and ico. It is sad for all bounty hunters that facebook ban to promote cryptocurrency. Maybe facebook want to protect about a lot of fake news and scam or maybe it is a way of government.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 05:45:17 AM
does this policy apply? until now I have not seen any changes in my facebook account related to the removal of my bounty post or such
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
Friends, the article deals with advertisements, that is, paid advertising companies on Facebook. And in bounty programs, as a rule, the usual posting (and reposting) of private messages on users' pages is used. Therefore, I do not see any reason for panic, since even such a monster as a facebook filter out hundreds of millions of private messages will be very problematic and the second - most importantly, this item is not in the restrictions of posting the FB. For such a restriction will be a blow to the reputation of the fb.
Activity: 447
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 31, 2018, 05:21:15 AM
I saw from other news they were going to ban it. I dont kmow yet if it is fake that is why I didnt post it.
Waiting for something legitimate to confirm it.
Is it really limited ot a ban.
This could be a huge loss for every ICO since some investors could be reached thru that social media.
It says the reason is to because of fake ones popping out which is not new here in this forum.
a lot of spam has become, I support. but many will not like it, especially those who earn rewards in advertising campaigns
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 05:08:57 AM
This is bad news for many ICO projects. Their projects are being promoted but can not be promoted on Facebook. This can not but say that this is a bad news and this will affect their promotion. For us, our airdrop and Bounty programs also receive different effects.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
This news will affect the social media bounty hunters but twitter is still available for them. It is a good thing facebook came up this barn bcos scam ico are just too much ico without anything to offer than to steal from noob investors.
At least there will be some breathing space from these shitty icos flying around.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
January 31, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
I am not really surprised, Facebook doesn't like other companies making money off them too much. Also I think they are heavily connected with the USA and the USA condemns ICOs, was only a matter of time.

Weird because I heard that the owner Mark was talking about cryptocurrency and his interest in it.

yeah right yesterday i heard Mark wanted to try crypto world, and now facebook is currently limiting advertising related to crypto world of this circulating news is inverted.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 31, 2018, 04:39:07 AM
Facebook is full of ads for too many ICO, and these ICO could be fraudulent projects.
With government restrictions on the encryption of money markets and ICO, Facebook may face a lot of problems, so it is normal to restrict the advertising of ICO.
Activity: 234
January 31, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
I am not really surprised, Facebook doesn't like other companies making money off them too much. Also I think they are heavily connected with the USA and the USA condemns ICOs, was only a matter of time.

Weird because I heard that the owner Mark was talking about cryptocurrency and his interest in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
January 31, 2018, 12:07:53 AM
Scam is all over the internet crypto related or not, facebook is acting a government now. Well in that case there are a lot of social media alternatives and channels that are crypto friendly. Its purely business for Zuckerberg, remember the news regarding his interest in formulating facebook crypto? Anyway its not the end for crypto advertising.

Yeah that's why facebook now is minimizing or the best if they can eliminate these scams ICO as now facebook had become a medium for everything and it can really gather a good audience. And regarding in creating their own cryptos, this is the best plot twist ever.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
January 30, 2018, 10:38:40 PM
This is a bad news for social media bounty hunters. For sure bounty using social media will become obsolete if twitter and any social media platforms bans messages/ads/post/tweets regarding crypto or ICO.

If im a genius one. i will make a decentralized social media to put down facebook.  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 10:22:23 PM
This is not a surprise anymore that this day will come. So many people did not understand what they are trying to post, they think the money that they can get from referrals.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 30, 2018, 09:42:54 PM
centralised trash like face book will be gone shortly no big deal

most people I know have not really bothered with facebook for years now.

If you have not heard of bitcoin by now and have not done your own research in to crypto and would be sucked in by some shit advert on there then you probably dont have much to invest.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
January 30, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
Scam is all over the internet crypto related or not, facebook is acting a government now. Well in that case there are a lot of social media alternatives and channels that are crypto friendly. Its purely business for Zuckerberg, remember the news regarding his interest in formulating facebook crypto? Anyway its not the end for crypto advertising.
Activity: 200
January 30, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
Facebook limited advertising campaigns facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive practices Facebook Product Management Director Rob Leathern wrote in a blog post today Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, and initial coin offerings have all hit the mainstream, which has promptly resulted in a number of scams.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 30, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
With the popularity and acceptance policy of facebook, taking such a drastic step must have strategic reasons behind it, and though implemented now, this one must have a time limit on it.

There are some article that i read before regarding facebook will enter the crypto world and everyone was happy with that news due to the demand will increase, and i believed as what you have said that there are strategic reason why they do that .
Activity: 373
CryptoRex
January 30, 2018, 09:08:24 PM
I really do understand why Facebook is limiting the advertisements for ICOs. To be honest, most scam project use Facebook ads; have never seen a solid project use them. I guess the investor how are less knowledgeable about how to research ICOs might be taken in by scam ads.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
January 30, 2018, 08:58:11 PM
This is right decision because now so many ads in the facebook from friends. And all over the page. Also in facebook bounty campaigns there are a lot of the bot with ads profile. This is crazy. Stop spaming .
Regards
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
I admit that quite a lot of spam advertisements about crypto, Many people write posts and comments and they do not think about the consequences of this action .. I'm not surprised that Facebook decided to stop it. Do not you think that the policy of Facebook is too tight? At least the quality of the project can increase.
I do not understand why facebook made such a bad decision, though there are many scam advertisment there, there are more positive communication and discussion, I hope the Facebook do not do that.
Pages:
Jump to: