Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook, limited advertising campaigns - page 4. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 08:45:21 PM
I admit that quite a lot of spam advertisements about crypto, Many people write posts and comments and they do not think about the consequences of this action .. I'm not surprised that Facebook decided to stop it. Do not you think that the policy of Facebook is too tight? At least the quality of the project can increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
January 30, 2018, 08:22:05 PM
I actually agree with this. Many people are getting into cryptos day by day by believing it will give an easy money but it isn't. They don't even bother to do some research before engaging that's why many people are tricked. Blocking ads promoting ICOs will maybe a step forward for stopping scams
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
January 30, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

Facebook actually ban not only limiting the advertising regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. FB see's the threat on their user that they may fall on the prey of scamming activities. FB actually contribute on the proliferation of Bitcoin craze last quarter of 2017. Where many user invest in bitcoin when in fact they don't know nothing about the trading, resulting to heavy losses on their investment due to sudden decrease of value of the coin. It's news is actually sad on our part but that's their policy where We can't do anything but to adjust.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

❗️Facebook, limited advertising campaigns related to crypto and ICO.

Facebook bans all the ‘crypto, bitcoin and ico’ ads after the scam crypto offers flooded the social network. A right decision. The industry needs some cleaning.

‘Elon Musk quits Tesla to promote Bitcoin trader’ fake news site says mimicking cnn..
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
 Shocked WOW, i defenitely did not see that coming, i do not know how this is going to influence on the market, but honestly i was sick to watching every single moment when i log in to my Facebook, only advertisements for ICOs, cryptocurrencies, news about scams, or something which include the crypto world. I don't think that is going to hold forever but at least for now, maybe they are paying not enough to Facebook.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

It was expected. My feed is filled with useless ads of ICOs and FB is regular media. They need to control what are accepting as advertisements, because everybody can sue them.
Activity: 60
January 30, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
That's a bad news for us specially in a bounty hunters and all newbie that want to join in social media campaign. Unbelievable news. I think facebook merge in other business that against and don't want bitcoin and ICO's.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
January 30, 2018, 06:39:14 PM
I have heard recently , that facebook is interested in using blockchain technology and have a plans to create it's own crypto project . Is this ICO advertising ban be somehow connected with their own project ? Maybe it's just a competitors pressure ?
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 06:24:23 PM
Maybe it is happening becasue recently facebook was being used and abused by the hackers and scammer to victim people which they used Bitcoin or altcoins as front to make have a victim to scam others. And has been broadcast in different news media in the other countries, so we can't blame why the founder decide to implement that things anyway. But is just my understanding about it, I heard a humors that Facebook will adopt the concept of the digital currency, I just don't know if is true or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 06:02:29 PM
Facebook has been used by many spammers and ponzi scheme. I think it is better that it will no longer available in promoting cryptos because it is sometimes the source of wrong information. I was once victim of ponzi sites that offers mining  thru pc and because there are lots of comments that tells it is legit site I try it until I realized they are scam that after buying tools to upgrade your system they will just fade.
If some company will pay FAcebook for cryptocurrency ADS, they will promote it even if this is scam or Ponzi etc. It is all about money. Always.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
January 30, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
Now we are waiting for such a restriction from twitter. And everyone will run for signature )))
Activity: 42
January 30, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

great job Facebook if some one posts some bullshit it is approved but if i post or give knowledge about crypto it is blocked
wtf?
Activity: 574
January 30, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
I my perception is business as usual maybe the ICO's are not paying to facebook as simply as that or maybe they are not  paying full. As we know, anything that we advertise in facebook we must pay specially those big companies. Sometimes all ICO's using us to advertise in social media with out paying any single cent . I think Tweeter and  Instagram will follow as well.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 30, 2018, 05:18:54 PM
I saw from other news they were going to ban it. I dont kmow yet if it is fake that is why I didnt post it.
Waiting for something legitimate to confirm it.
Is it really limited ot a ban.
This could be a huge loss for every ICO since some investors could be reached thru that social media.
It says the reason is to because of fake ones popping out which is not new here in this forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 30, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
With the popularity and acceptance policy of facebook, taking such a drastic step must have strategic reasons behind it, and though implemented now, this one must have a time limit on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
January 30, 2018, 05:12:38 PM
Facebook has been used by many spammers and ponzi scheme. I think it is better that it will no longer available in promoting cryptos because it is sometimes the source of wrong information. I was once victim of ponzi sites that offers mining  thru pc and because there are lots of comments that tells it is legit site I try it until I realized they are scam that after buying tools to upgrade your system they will just fade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
It seems to me that facebook after the introduction of such tough methods of dealing with cryptocurrencies, will lose a lot of users (bounty hunters, crypto-currency pages and companies with their followers, as well as ordinary users who came to facebook to receive information about crypto). Probably, they do not care about their  rating.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
January 30, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

I think if the project is legit, it will be displayed, so many scam projects on the platform and I feel they need to do something about it, not rely sure of the criteria they are going to use to pick those ones allowed
Activity: 139
January 30, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
I think Facebook bounty will be out on the list of the campaign but let's hope it's not, or maybe they'll make some agreements for both parties.
I agree also with their points wherein some posts are really leading some people to no good (scams programs that seem to be legit),  some are just spam,  some also are true and it helps but most of the time.
Maybe we just have to share exactly what is on the official Facebook post and not to add some words like what is on this link

https://www.facebook.com/business/news/new-ads-policy-improving-integrity-and-security-of-financial-product-and-services-ads

Perhaps some bounty hunters are adding something unto it before sharing, but as of now let's wait for their final announcement.
Activity: 238
January 30, 2018, 04:58:05 PM
It's a very sad news for bounty hunters and for our work. It seems that it is necessary to change the conditions of the bounty and get around these bans.
Pages:
Jump to: