Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Restores Coinbase Advertisements On Platform - page 2. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
About the quotation regarding Costa Rica BTC payment for workers, how legitimate is the information? And facebook restoring thecoinbase adds is much of a positive news to me. Facebook is the largest social network covering most of the countries of the world. By facebook adds many of the people will come to know about BTC for the first time and will be unterested in Crypto-space as it is very freedom. That impression will make crptospace more diversive and widespread, I assume.
Activity: 32
Former JP Morgan Executive Says Banks Know Cryptocurrency Can Change The World; Costa Rica Workers Can Be Legally Paid In Cryptocurrency

According to Ethereum World News, Facebook has decided to allow a few specific cryptocurrency-related advertisements run on the platform. This is a few months after Facebook announced that they would ban all cryptocurrency-related ads. One of the cryptocurrency-related companies allowed to advertise on Facebook is Coinbase.

The CEO of Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, announced the decision in a tweet a few hours ago. He stated:

Facebook banned ads for crypto earlier this year. Proud to say we’ve now been whitelisted and are back introducing more people to an open financial system.

Will this bring a positive impact on bitcoin and bitcoin prices going forward?
I don't think because of just Facebook restores coinbase advertisements on the platform, the prices will go up again easily like that? Huh.
but still congratulations a good news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Former JP Morgan Executive Says Banks Know Cryptocurrency Can Change The World; Costa Rica Workers Can Be Legally Paid In Cryptocurrency

According to Ethereum World News, Facebook has decided to allow a few specific cryptocurrency-related advertisements run on the platform. This is a few months after Facebook announced that they would ban all cryptocurrency-related ads. One of the cryptocurrency-related companies allowed to advertise on Facebook is Coinbase.

The CEO of Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, announced the decision in a tweet a few hours ago. He stated:

Facebook banned ads for crypto earlier this year. Proud to say we’ve now been whitelisted and are back introducing more people to an open financial system.

Well, it is a good news for us, crypto lovers. There will be a bigger chances of growing. The more the population un crypto world, the higher the chance of price increase.
Activity: 27

That is good news for the market at the moment, hope the market will flourish
Activity: 32
Crypto-related ads were banned in Facebook. I think they wanted to stop fraud or Fake ICO who used to steal money using Facebook.I believeCoinbase has no scam efforts. I hope this might bring a positive influence on Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 113
Such a great news indeed, this can be considered a milestone to cryptocurrency development and implementation worldwide. This may bring back again confidence to the crypto investors. As we all know, social media/news is one of the main factor affecting crypto market.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Yes I think so, there's a positive effect of advertising crypto in social media especially facebook. Facebook have a million of users which can help crypto to be known. It's an advantage that this crypto was allowed. Because of this news I think more crypto will also try to approach FB to advertise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
maybe at the time of the ban, facebook tried to stop the existing scams. coinbase is not a fraud up on facebook. the number of fake ICO cases that take personal advantage of one of the reasons facebook prohibits
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
A lot of companies / startups that weren't legit was using Facebook to promote their product. This misled some people and Facebook decided to take down all crypto related ads.

I think this is a good step because Coinbase is a legit company that provides value. Hopefully Facebook will allow more companies in this space to advertise as long as they are legal / provide an actual service.
I have nothing against advertisements but over the past few months it has become too much. every video or every scroll there is a different commercial , advertisement and people have been very disappointed that this has been only progressing and the number of commercials is only growing. something needs to change
Activity: 84
If this is true that is great news. The advertisement on crypto market are increasing broadly. More people can know about crypto market.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
For past months facebook literally hates crypto as well ICO because some links are not allowed to be posted, if posted then deleted due to spam on their platform and it makes harder to advertise the ico programs especially for promoters. Hopefully this news will be a start of good relationship with ico projects and facebook in order to give way to crypto for at least boom the price and market.
Activity: 294
In my opinion, facebook returns coin ads on its platform may have a purpose of cooperation between facebook management with existing coin products.
Activity: 392
Facebook banned the add i think this was because for scammed add. Now facebook restore coinbase and that's the good news. But it doesnt really put impact on the price of crypto market.
Activity: 112
I think this is the good news for the client in UK. As they also follow the the blockchain technology maybe it will be beneficial for their client but I am confused maybe it will be a threat for crypto market.
Activity: 207
If Facebook does get into cryptocurrency, it will definitely have a big impact inside and outside the cryptocurrency community. With over 2 billion users scattered around the world, Facebook cryptocurrency is bound to influence the adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide. But this is unlikely to happen soon. Understanding cryptocurrency simply means understanding cryptocurrency. With regulatory uncertainty and current market turmoil, Facebook like the Nasdaq may wait until markets mature and regulatory standards are better defined before going into cryptos.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I don't know with absolute certainty that it'll bring change for bitcoins prices one thing for sure Facebook is going to be making money, now everyone is going to be madly advertising there and Facebook gets rich I like this ploy by them it's a new age click bait and guess they succeeded. I'm not aware of Costa Rica but the title speaks one thing and half of your post other.
Activity: 33
I think that Facebook has put the advertising on cryptocurrency does not solve the user's recruitment. Users only read the information on the newsfeed, because many people have long no interest in advertising on Facebook.
Activity: 168
From my perspective i think these types of advertisement will not any impact on this cryptocurrency prices. But it’s true there are so many fake advertising are occurring .For protecting these types of scam advertisement facebooks start to doing coin base advertisement.
Activity: 224
I also heard this. In my opinion, this proves that in the world all methods of combating the crypto currency are exhausted and it gradually penetrates into all branches. I think it is good
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
Facebook and Google used to ban crypto advertisements on their platform but i had seen it since last month. I think the reason is cryptocurrency isn't legal in all countries.
This is a good signal, it will promote the growing of new ico, currency and make cryptocurrency become more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: