Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Rolling Back Ads On Crypto's...Is This Good Or Bad? - page 5. (Read 12437 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
that website doesn't look like the most reliable source of information!
but if it is true and not a clickbait then i'd say it is a very bad thing because those ads have never been used to advertise actual projects. instead they were only used to advertise scams such as ICOs to a large group of unfamiliar people who had no idea what they are seeing.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
If the facebook back again crypto ads I think it will be big help to the community of the cryptocurrency because it can help to the community because maybe facebook user will invest once they see the ads. Maybe because they want to turn back the ads because they will create their own coins so it means now they are supporting cryptocurrency and they will not banned again crypto ads?
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
Let them decide what they want. I think that if they decide to enter the market everything will be clear. If they blow out after competitors they will lose the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I think it is very positive thing not only for the crypto currency market but for the blockchain technology as a whole because we have seen that most of the companies and businesses that were calling it scam a year or two ago are now slowly accepting the real world potential of this technology and now finally they are trying to use and implement it themselves which is great for the adoption of this technology.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So it looks like Facebook is once again changing their policies on crypto currencies (https://tipestry.com/topics/5cd562f5d774147570d8c561/facebook-rolls-back-its-policy-barring-cryptocurrency-ads). Is this good or bad for the community? I think in a way, it's good because it will shed light on garbage projects and bring investors to ones that actually deserve investments. What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: