Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook's upcoming coin - page 3. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 10:01:52 AM
We already know why this was the case of a lot of projects having sold quite at a huge amount during ICO and eventually dumps to its real value on exchange. This also implies that there are a lot of shitty projects with so many not real keen at solving real world problems but mainly interested in making more money.
Indeed more projects became shitty at the end mate, and even though that upcoming Facebook coin it doesn't guarantee that it will sustain in the end. All I just hope for was a good outcome and I don't just rely on speculations and theoretical aspects, but I go only for real outcomes.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 09:56:49 AM
We already know why this was the case of a lot of projects having sold quite at a huge amount during ICO and eventually dumps to its real value on exchange. This also implies that there are a lot of shitty projects with so many not real keen at solving real world problems but mainly interested in making more money.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 09:54:21 AM
yes, I hear to my uncle that facebook will create coins too, i hope it will become succesful
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
June 19, 2019, 08:56:30 AM

The news about Halting Libra was because there is no clear regulations to cryptocurrency.

Libra could be the reason why crypto could be a household name very soon but it may also be a double edge sword. Same thing they did in the past about banning crypto ads in facebook. Sooner when this Libra will turn bigger, they can also control where the market is going. They can design when the bullrun starts and when it ends.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
June 19, 2019, 08:47:58 AM
Someone will hear Facebook's project coin and they will have a good roadmap so they know that investors are eager to buy a fb coin so it will be trending in different countries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 19, 2019, 08:20:32 AM
Facebook developers are very smart guys.  I think that they will have a strong enough project.  We need to believe in them and then we get the result.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
June 19, 2019, 08:16:08 AM

Yes its already announce Libra is a stable coin this will bring a big impact to the cryptoworld we already know that Facebook is the biggest and popular social media in the internet but if you search in this forum there already a coin that name Libra the question is will people patronize this facebook stable coin? Whats your opinion regarding this announcement?
FB is a big company and one of the most popular social media that currently operating.
With billions of users, it has been powered up by those users and they already got investments with a minimum offer of $10M.
My opinion about this Libra, it will only have value if most of the people will use it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 18, 2019, 08:56:26 PM
There are different rumors about its launch, i was reading an article yesterday that stated that fb will be launching its crypto coin today, im not sure if the news is right or not. One thing is for sure that it is going to be stablecoin backed by fiat plus it will also put positive effect on crypto market as general public will be interested and attracted to crypto after fb coin.
Yes, this is good news for the world of Crypto world, that Facebook Coin will be stable coin and its specifications have been announced yesterday, but the Coin launch is still unclear when, so let's wait and hope Facebook coin will bring to new Investors , so that it has a good effect on the price of Bitcoin later.

Many investor want to join in this LibraCoin because the potential behind. Facebook have more 1 billions members and if 10% using Libra Coin, it will be big and can beat ethereum market cap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 18, 2019, 07:55:29 PM

Yes its already announce Libra is a stable coin this will bring a big impact to the cryptoworld we already know that Facebook is the biggest and popular social media in the internet but if you search in this forum there already a coin that name Libra the question is will people patronize this facebook stable coin? Whats your opinion regarding this announcement?
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
June 18, 2019, 07:51:47 PM
There are different rumors about its launch, i was reading an article yesterday that stated that fb will be launching its crypto coin today, im not sure if the news is right or not. One thing is for sure that it is going to be stablecoin backed by fiat plus it will also put positive effect on crypto market as general public will be interested and attracted to crypto after fb coin.
Yes, this is good news for the world of Crypto world, that Facebook Coin will be stable coin and its specifications have been announced yesterday, but the Coin launch is still unclear when, so let's wait and hope Facebook coin will bring to new Investors , so that it has a good effect on the price of Bitcoin later.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 18, 2019, 04:38:53 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 18, 2019, 04:29:27 AM
It seems to me that the coin from Facebook will work on the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm. And, of course, it will actively bargain on the exchanges.
it will definitely happen, where they not only make their coins for their community too. their crypto trade will be the one awaited by this market. we will welcome them warmly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
June 18, 2019, 04:21:44 AM
It seems to me that the coin from Facebook will work on the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm. And, of course, it will actively bargain on the exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 18, 2019, 12:26:42 AM
Ive read conflicting news concerning the upcoming facebook coin.  Ive read the project was called Libra and ive also read that the coin will be called Libra. Ive also read that the coin is going to be called globalcoin but there is already a globalcoin (GBC) created in 2012.  Wonder what the algo is going to be fore their new coin (whatever its name is) and is it going to be minable by GPU, CPU and Asic? 
All is not final yet and they can change their name as long as it is still not in the market. The question here is not just about the name, but I think its more on what kind of services their offer. Facebook coin already works with uber i think, so it can be used for riding the uber.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
June 18, 2019, 12:24:21 AM

No official statement yet that is really coming from Mark Zucker but there are users already saying its a stablecoin. I think it was tue finance executive that provides the statement where it only resulted to more questions. If it cqn be mined, a lot of us will probably be buying GPUs soon. It will be valueable but I don't think it shall be something we could mine.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 18, 2019, 12:23:53 AM
Ive read conflicting news concerning the upcoming facebook coin.  Ive read the project was called Libra and ive also read that the coin will be called Libra. Ive also read that the coin is going to be called globalcoin but there is already a globalcoin (GBC) created in 2012.  Wonder what the algo is going to be fore their new coin (whatever its name is) and is it going to be minable by GPU, CPU and Asic? 
don't know where you guys keep getting this news from and because I can't confirm it from any good source I find it difficult to believe until there is an official announcement by the company. I also suggest that you do the same than speculating
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 18, 2019, 12:08:59 AM
if all with Facebook will develop their coin, hopefully it will be very helpful and useful for everyone, especially the bounties who will definitely help it at the earliest, which is clear if there is a Facebook coin, it becomes even more crowded for the cryptocurrency world even though at the beginning of 2018 Facebook has prohibit crypto from being spread on the page.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 17, 2019, 11:57:03 PM
To be honest, I still cannot believe Facebook is issuing its own digital currency until an official statement of the social media giant comes by. But I do not mean that I do not have trust in cryptocurrency. I am a strong supporter of cryptocurrency. But regarding a coin to be launched by Facebook, I still have doubt. If this happens, it will do miracle.

I agree, Facebook is already doing well as it is.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
June 17, 2019, 11:45:22 PM
Facebook's currency is a stablecoin, and I think it won't be able to be mined and exchanged.
Pages:
Jump to: