Pages:
Author

Topic: Factor to Consider - page 10. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 10, 2018, 11:54:55 PM
What are the factor to consider that would affect the price changes or price elasticity of the Bitcoin? This is what I have read:

1. Bitcoin supply and increasing/decreasing demand
2. Bitcoin in news: Influence of media on garnering negative and positive publicity
3.Bitcoin users and developers influence the rise and fall of price.
4.New technological changes to Bitcoin

For discussion for the above mentioned. You can check this link: https://hackernoon.com/factors-influencing-bitcoin-price-cfabdf634894

How about you? can you add more factor that can affect the price of the bitcoin? Comment below.

I think what you have listed up there is pretty enough and is the main reason why bitcoin keeps fluctuating all the time. Demand and supply has to be there and is something that applies to all kinds of assets in the world whether it is oil or bitcoin. Your second point about the news is one which covers every dam thing that is FUD's, news about specific country accepting and ignoring the crypto and much more and all these come to one point and that's moving the bitcoin prices up and down.
I don't believe there is average effect of how much volume is getting driven inward and outward the bitcoin market. The prices will change proportionally for it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
April 10, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
The price of Bitcoin depends on many factors. But the core is still in the supply and demand of the market. All the rest are aimed at changing the supply and demand rules in order to change the value of bitcoin and altcoin. So when investing in btc or any other coin consider the real need and value that it can bring. For example, apart from investment, which entity would like to accept it?
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
What are the factor to consider that would affect the price changes or price elasticity of the Bitcoin? This is what I have read:

1. Bitcoin supply and increasing/decreasing demand
2. Bitcoin in news: Influence of media on garnering negative and positive publicity
3.Bitcoin users and developers influence the rise and fall of price.
4.New technological changes to Bitcoin

For discussion for the above mentioned. You can check this link: https://hackernoon.com/factors-influencing-bitcoin-price-cfabdf634894

How about you? can you add more factor that can affect the price of the bitcoin? Comment below.
Pages:
Jump to: