Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 26. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
the factors affecting price conditions and bitcoin values are from the very high demand effect and from the very limited supply as bitcoin gets harder then bitcoin and bitcoin will be very expensive.
Activity: 308
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
I think it is a start, right now is that they are so many cryptocurrencies cause they depend on your own money to be made. I support the future, a great mind and technology o hindi. I am a man of really good. I am not sure if you have to invest, and the market it is possible we should be great.
Activity: 144
I think that affect the bitcoin value is the news about bitcoin itself if bad news is widely circulated then go down the value bitcoinnya and if good news circulating and profitable it is certain bitcoin will be invaded enthusiasts with limited amount of bitcoin if bitcoin continue in the search then not maybe again if the bitcoin price will continue to soar
Activity: 162
If we talk about the factors affecting the price of bitcoin at the moment, it is primarily about giving a cryptographic status in different countries. As soon as the policy statement appears, the market reacts immediately.
Activity: 182
Bad news is a factor that affects bitcoin prices. We can often see negative news about bitcoin in the media.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
it seems that the effect of the bitcoin value is because of the very high demand and from the very limited supply, the harder bitcoin is getting whereas the higher the bitcoin price will become very expensive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
Indeed. I do also think that FUDS from other people can now be considered to be the major contributing factor that affects the Bitcoin price movement in the virtual market in which people are now desperately selling their holdings for them to be able to save themselves on suffering into a great loss which we do not want to happen on our money but really do happen and makes the suffering grow to an even larger range because we are all being affected with those people doing panic selling since they are increasing the great number of demands in the low price which many people do prefer to buy on this times.
Yep, FUD is one of the most factors that have big influence on bitcoin price. In fact, almost all investors or traders as well are aware of this harmful syndrome but always they’re stuck in it. When spreading FUD, most of people get fear of the drop of price , and then afterwards they  sell coins with low price . The whales definitely take this advantage to buy many more coins with low price in order that they control the market in their way. In addition, the price is more likely to get down owning to the demand and supply. Anyway, we’d better to keep away from bad or false news about bitcoin so that we can’t be affected by FUD syndrome.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.

I agree to this thing bitcoins image are being changed because of those people who are spreading a false news of course when people believe that false bews they will look into bitcoins differently and some will panic sell because of that. And those scammers that are using the name of the bitcoins also affect the bitcoins price because as the people believes that those are the real bitcoins of course they will not trust anymore and they will spread also that news and those new comers will sell immediately their holdings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The most influential of all things whether it's marketing, advertisement, politics, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the social medias, this is the fastest way to let others know about a certain thing and people are easily moved by it and how you tell the information.

The social media is just the spreader of the news, for me that factors that affect the value of bitcoins are those people or big people that what are only doing is to spread negative news about bitcoins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
What really matters for bitcoin value that I think is about fake news or FUD and it's happened lately with bitcoin .. and many countries or governments are against it and there's new news again bitcoin has been stolen and it greatly affects investors and bitcoin users who will make them panic and act wrong .. and I feel very sad with the current bitcoin price, but I remain optomist and will continue to use it until bitcoin recovers and gets back up ..
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The most influential of all things whether it's marketing, advertisement, politics, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the social medias, this is the fastest way to let others know about a certain thing and people are easily moved by it and how you tell the information.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
There are many factors that affect BTC that cause the price of BTC fluctuations. For example, whaling capital withdrawal from the market will cause the market to fall sharply and the BTC price will fall sharply or a country has a new policy causing It is difficult for the Crypto market to fall. So there are many reasons leading to the price fluctuations.
Activity: 210
Govt policies specially the opposing ones, negative views of Bitcoin and crypto currency on national/ international news, whales manipulating the market for their profits. These are the factors which affect the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
In my opinion, the only thing which matters the most when it comes to that of determining the market value of any of the crypto coin is none other than that of the demand and supply of the coin in the international market
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
In theory, supply and demand are factors that influence the value of Bitcoin. If demand for Bitcoin increases, its price will increase and vice versa. However, I now find that the most influential factor in the price of Bitcoin is the news is related to cryptocurrency and most of the news is negative. Everyone can see that the value of Bitcoin is easily dropped when there is a lot of bad news related to the crypto market. Now, it still can't recover, hoping that Bitcoin will soon be back
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
There are many factors that affect the price value of bitcoin and one of this is the simple supply and demand factor, many have accused that the whales are contributing this price value of the market to volatility of the altcoins , because if the whales that has a huge capital of bitcoin investment when they dump their bitcoin then there will be so much supply of coin in market and this makes the price down, because there are a lot of supply in the coin market.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
There are various factors that you have to consider when observing the price of bitcoins since its volatile value depends upon these instances:

• News circulating the globe - One factor that many investors tend to overlook is the news circulating. When a country prohibits the utilization of cryptocurrency or if they announce something that is prejudicial in any way, expect prices to drop in the market;
  • Media - all forms of media can affect the value of bitcoin as if they announce or manipulate the public, it might sway the decisions of some investors or stop new ones from investing. This also includes famous investors that gives their opinion on cryptocurrency- which ultimately affects the decisions of some individuals into investing; and
  • Law of supply and demand - with all being said, the law of supply and demand significantly affects the price of bitcoin and is relevant from the ones that I mentioned above.

Cryptocurrencies, in general, are decentralized and volatile in nature which makes them the perfect vessel for short-term or long-term investment depending on the goal of an investor. But if you are considering in investing, you should do your research before investing in order to prevent any loss from incurring due to negligence or being irresponsible.[/list]
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There are a lot of factors:
1 HardFork,
2 official prohibitions on the use of crypto-currencies in some countries,
3 state regulation,
4 media (positive or negative news)
5 supply and demand
This is not all factors, but as an example, because of them, prices can go either up or down
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
simple law of demand and supply. market crash with so much negative news about bitcoin and government interfering with different regulation, btc take a dip newbies with weak hands that joined december on btc aths sell out fearing to lose more then scammers and pnd group and whales. We, people who believe in btc and blockchain just need to be strong (though hard to do that if you're losing more than 75%) but in trading we only lose when we sell. just hodl and we will see better future.
Activity: 36

I think the factor involve on affecting btc value and the greatest contributed could be the population.
Pages:
Jump to: