Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 22. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
yes the factors that affect the value of bitcoin one of them negative issues and bitcoin scam websites under the guise of investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
Main factor that affects price of bitcoin is that its overhyped! Bitcoin do not give people  anything special, it is only for manipulations, so value was pumped and now it will dump to its real value...and its couls be even less then 1k for 1 btc
Activity: 162
The price of bitcoin is guided by the market, and the number of new investors is the most direct factor affecting the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
There may be several factors that affect the value of this bitcoin example such as positive and negative reporting, banning or endorsement in some countries, if often in negative news then the price of this bitcoin will go down and also the bitcoin price is determined by the supply of bitcoin available.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

For my perspective one of the factors that typically affects bitcoin is the fake news that soaring across the internet , and affecting the emotion and state of mind of every individual or users of bitcoin , and that leads to panicking and the bitcoin volatility , we can't blame those people , but if we can just help them i think that's a better solution , but then again always bitcoin is volatile. And i think that's why bitcoin is so special and unique than other currency.
Activity: 78

The value of bitcoin that influence are:

news
social media
policies
government

etc.

that is the reason why bitcoin market affects the prices
Activity: 266
The value of bitcoin depends on many factors - on the situation in the financial market, on the security of the invested capital in the crypto currency, on the purchasing power of the bitcoin itself. And of course from rumors that can either raise or lower the price on panic or optimism.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
I think one of the most important factors that possibly affect the value of bitcoin is its popularity and demand for it, just as the owners of a large number of bitcoins can influence the price.
Everything moves so quickly, words and opinions have significant and immediate effects on the price of Bitcoin.If a major news source reports that the price of Bitcoin is headed upward, investors rush to buy BTC, which then causes the price to move upward.
Activity: 350
I think one of the most important factors that possibly affect the value of bitcoin is its popularity and demand for it, just as the owners of a large number of bitcoins can influence the price.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
The first to be wise cause a great mind, but we should be great to become one who has worked for the market will bear Stearns and technology, I do believe that they are so I create a money prize as the future. Cause I support the future of cryptocurrency. Cause bitcoin can be bad, the market will be great to see you have it
Now the current price is 6.5k dollar so it improved from 6.3k dollar which was the value recorded yesterday. Today we are with a new value which is 6.5k dollar and this is a good increase at this stage and may continue in the upcoming days. For this rise the demand factor is responsible and indicating that the increase in demand rate the price increased today.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
The first is Demand
If many people invest in bitcoin sure the price will increase.
And if selling a lot will drop the price of bitcoin.

So now we see the fluctuating price of bitcoin is because of that demand.

Another is the whales who manipulate the price!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
The factors are mainly due to the demand at a particular period. Also contributing is fear of uncertainty and doubt.
Decline in demand cause the fall because with decline in demand, the prices also fall. This is a perfect competition assumption and the demand curve in this case in perfectly price elastic. Besides, certain exogenous factors can also depreciate the price of the crypto in the market.

If we talk about the ban on the technology, the regulations and the concept of tax implementation in the crypto, they all decrease the price dramatically because less people are ready to invest in assets with high risk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
The first to be wise cause a great mind, but we should be great to become one who has worked for the market will bear Stearns and technology, I do believe that they are so I create a money prize as the future. Cause I support the future of cryptocurrency. Cause bitcoin can be bad, the market will be great to see you have it
These are the reasons backed by economic logic why do they affect the price of Bitcoin. Anything that lowers the demand lowers the price. SO if we talk about the fake news and people calling Bitcoin, we see that it actually reduces the demand and hence prices.

Price manipulators and Whales can also exercise the fluctuation of the values. Countries banning Bitcoin actually decreases the demand and hence shift the curve backward which affects the price.
Activity: 28
The fundamental factor that determines the price of bitcoin is the cost of mining. News only moves the price of bitcoin within certain limits
Activity: 264
Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

Another reason maybe is the psychological factors which will lead to a misinterpretation of some issues or news around the world. Could be the negative issues that they heard about bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
A large consortium with strong funds has great influence on the price of the special currency, which will promote the investment sentiment of the market.

Besides that we as an individual whether we are just user, investor, trader we are all responsible on it that is why we should be able to make ways for us to learn things here and to have faith in bitcoin not to just take it for granted.
Activity: 174
A large consortium with strong funds has great influence on the price of the special currency, which will promote the investment sentiment of the market.
Activity: 98
There are so many factors affecting the price of bitcoin, some of which are: negative news, volatility nature of bitcoin itself, price manipulation etc
Activity: 38
very many factors that affect the value of bitcoin. especially supply and demand. other than that a negative issue factor about bitcoin news, if bitcoin is a fraud or price manipulation. or global economic factors such as the decline in the value of the dollar against foreign currency denomination.
Activity: 252
Large investors can affect the value of bitcoin, because if you are a big investor, you have a chance to manipulate bitcoin values. But once big investors can cancel their investment, bitcoin prices will go down. And you can add more investment.
Pages:
Jump to: