Pages:
Author

Topic: Failed in trade it's not joke. - page 6. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 06, 2021, 05:18:06 AM
   ~snip...

Aren't you just gambling right now, which makes you prone to higher risks. What other traders makes them much more better than us is that they study a lot about trading (reading books) and of course the experience of them in the industry. You can't possibly short cut the experience part, but you can surely lessen the gap if you start to study about trading. This way, you will not be mortified by happenings that you may experience.

Although you may learn this by time, you can't just learn the terminologies discussed in the books. If we compare it to something, it is quite similar to game of chess.
- Professional Chess Players = Experienced trader
- Similarities are they are both experienced and read a lot of books regarding scenarios that happens in their respective field of expertise.
Trading could be like gambling but the big difference is that your chance to win is bigger compared to gambling. However, this only happens to us when we are smart enough to make decisions out of following our emotions.

Experience traders have the advantage, I know they can make good in trading but for sure, there is a time that they will suffer losses regardless of how careful they are. Losing may somewhat not a joke but I take this as an opportunity for us to grow and learn more.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
June 05, 2021, 07:51:10 PM
yes! failure is a valuable lesson! not as a joke, the one who thinks it's a joke is a fool,
because he has never failed in his life? very funny!, everyone has experienced failure and I respect them,
don't act stupid just because you failed, fight and don't give up.

I don't think there is a trader who has never experienced mistakes in himself, even professional traders. precisely from that failure is the ladder for us to reach the next level of traders. but indeed this applies to those who do not give up and are always willing to learn from their mistakes
Of course even professional traders have made mistakes and I don't think it needs to be regretted continuously,
because I believe that failure is a process and it can also be used as an important lesson,
Never be afraid of failure because that is part of success
Mistakes are stepping stones and if you cant accept those mistakes then you'll never grow into something you are dealing with.You should accept it and look back on what you had done and realize and point out which are the things are not correct and with due time and experience you would able to grasp the main idea and will really increase up the chances of making profits but dont remove into someones mind about losing is an inevitable thing.
Important here is that you do able to sustain yourself into this market.Learning is a continuous process.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2021, 07:27:13 AM
     Im newbie in trading it is really hard to choose what margins if I will be in high or low margin. Due of not consistent value of the price I've doubt in myself if will learn in trading . One of my friend traders tell me more about trading and he just said to me that I must read more the sequences of trading and observe the graphic.

Until I learn little thing regards in trading , cause trade it's not a consistent it is just an analysis of us. Being a traders I'll become flexible and to be risk taker no matter what I've lost in my traded.

Aren't you just gambling right now, which makes you prone to higher risks. What other traders makes them much more better than us is that they study a lot about trading (reading books) and of course the experience of them in the industry. You can't possibly short cut the experience part, but you can surely lessen the gap if you start to study about trading. This way, you will not be mortified by happenings that you may experience.

Although you may learn this by time, you can't just learn the terminologies discussed in the books. If we compare it to something, it is quite similar to game of chess.
- Professional Chess Players = Experienced trader
- Similarities are they are both experienced and read a lot of books regarding scenarios that happens in their respective field of expertise.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
June 05, 2021, 04:50:57 AM
yes! failure is a valuable lesson! not as a joke, the one who thinks it's a joke is a fool,
because he has never failed in his life? very funny!, everyone has experienced failure and I respect them,
don't act stupid just because you failed, fight and don't give up.

I don't think there is a trader who has never experienced mistakes in himself, even professional traders. precisely from that failure is the ladder for us to reach the next level of traders. but indeed this applies to those who do not give up and are always willing to learn from their mistakes
But despite these all things, we become even stronger and able to stand. Losses, mistakes, failure, and all the negatives will surely have come to us IRL. However, these things also give us the light and direction where we have to go. But no matter what we do, no matter how careful we are, it absolutely will come at any moment.

What I could advise is to be prepared for this. Nothing we can do but humbly accept it and have no regrets cause that is the result of what we doing.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
June 04, 2021, 01:07:54 PM
They tend to choose to become a trader and that's why they won't just settle with their holdings. It is common to have holdings and if somebody who holds wants to trade, that's making him want to earn more or accumulate more as he trade.
The self-improvement process described above is only natural for those who are doing well in the little trading volume they make. Of note, it is much easier to trade in a bull market because if you hold for long enough with all the coins popping you'll end up in profit but this is not the case in the bear market.

This is why many traders when they encounter losses get disheartened and lose interest but the key to success is perseverance and learning. It's like saying you're never going to walk again because you fell a couple of times.
I've felt that disappointment when I've incurred losses before.

I thought that there's no way to recover but there are several methods that we can do and one of it is trading. But the mental breakdown of it is strong especially if the amount involved is quite big and you can't talk about it.

Because you'll feel the regret that you should have taken the profit already as you hold and when you trade, you'll just remember that moment which will give you disappointment.
Disappointment from those mistake that you had will really be just normal but we should really move on and dont look back into those past mistakes because we would be definitely be bothered and would result into possible mess up decisions that we might make.

Losses are inevitable but thing here is that we do know on how to handle up the situation and looking for ways that you would able to handle the situation.

There's always a way if we do talk about recovery and able to suppress out those similar chances because of such mistakes.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 04, 2021, 12:17:43 PM
They tend to choose to become a trader and that's why they won't just settle with their holdings. It is common to have holdings and if somebody who holds wants to trade, that's making him want to earn more or accumulate more as he trade.
The self-improvement process described above is only natural for those who are doing well in the little trading volume they make. Of note, it is much easier to trade in a bull market because if you hold for long enough with all the coins popping you'll end up in profit but this is not the case in the bear market.

This is why many traders when they encounter losses get disheartened and lose interest but the key to success is perseverance and learning. It's like saying you're never going to walk again because you fell a couple of times.
I've felt that disappointment when I've incurred losses before.

I thought that there's no way to recover but there are several methods that we can do and one of it is trading. But the mental breakdown of it is strong especially if the amount involved is quite big and you can't talk about it.

Because you'll feel the regret that you should have taken the profit already as you hold and when you trade, you'll just remember that moment which will give you disappointment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
June 03, 2021, 06:32:42 PM
I am new in trading, but taking a high risk may be not good enough if we do really not know about crypto trading well. Sometimes, we are not trading but only gambling because we don't know how to analyze the market chart and also fundamentals. We only put attention to several coins and buy them when down and sell when high. It seems simple, but in fact, it may be likely gambling and this is very risky. That is why although we can take the risks,. always consider what kind of risks and the limitations of the risks that we can take. This is in order to limit and manage ourselves losing more.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 03, 2021, 05:38:47 PM
As long as you are in trading, you can never see safety assurance here and there is no such thing to find in the crypto world. I think nobody has ever suffered losses but all of us but if we take this seriously, we only got wrecked.

Please don't ever think that if we lose this time, we never have to lose again. No, we can still be losing again especially when we are too careless and we don't work properly on our trades. Have it focus and enhance our knowledge and skills as they are the helping tools to help it out.
This attitude is precisely what causes so many issues, people trade in a way that assumes they are never going to lose a single trade and this is simply not possible, even the best traders with the highest winning ratio possible are still going to lose many trades in a row and if you cannot take a few losses in a row then you are going to make mistakes that are going to cost you so much that any chance to recover your money will be gone by the time you understand what actually happened.
^ Just think that trading is a sort of gambling but the chances of winning are different. Not all the time you will make money in trading, because in trading if there is prey and predator in a cycle you lucky enough if you belong to the predator which makes you will make money a lot than the prey. So, before deciding to step down into trading, think over first the possible scenario of having loss. Because not all the time trading will give the best result, sometimes there is a failure and that failure you should know and accept when it comes, as long as you can never surrender.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
June 03, 2021, 04:10:14 PM
As long as you are in trading, you can never see safety assurance here and there is no such thing to find in the crypto world. I think nobody has ever suffered losses but all of us but if we take this seriously, we only got wrecked.

Please don't ever think that if we lose this time, we never have to lose again. No, we can still be losing again especially when we are too careless and we don't work properly on our trades. Have it focus and enhance our knowledge and skills as they are the helping tools to help it out.
This attitude is precisely what causes so many issues, people trade in a way that assumes they are never going to lose a single trade and this is simply not possible, even the best traders with the highest winning ratio possible are still going to lose many trades in a row and if you cannot take a few losses in a row then you are going to make mistakes that are going to cost you so much that any chance to recover your money will be gone by the time you understand what actually happened.

It can be avoided if you already experienced the same exact thing, trading is something that you can adopt and enhance your chances,

if you keep failing yourself then it's not for you and it's better to find other venue of investment, but ifyou really think that you can

excel from this business, best to see all the potential and be positive to how you deliver your decision making.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
June 03, 2021, 02:41:35 PM

Some new traders think that kind of way. Treating trading as a money machine without even trying it. Some of them just saw someone gained pretty good from trading and they think that it is easy to win that why when a losing trade happened they simply just broke down because of their carelessness. Losses/Mistakes/Missed opportunities are just a few experiences that a trader experienced before being a successful trader. These experiences are just stepping stones to become a profitable trader. Underestimating trading could put you at a loss.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
June 03, 2021, 02:34:23 PM
Trading is not really kind of easy buy as a trader definetly you have to lose sometimes but I believe you profit should be more higher than your lost and you have to learn about risk management before you go into cryptocurrency to reduce your lost.
Traders tend to recover their losses with their next trades. And to cover and recover the previous loss, they have to maintain a higher profit than that loss.

But you have said that it's not an easy task. Because the market sentiment is changing from time to time but for experienced traders, this is a very normal thing and they wouldn't care about their losses as long as they are consistent with their gains.

Much important if a trader wouldn't give up on their respective holdings, because someday they'll be blessed with the potential profit that they might acquire. However, it needs more patience instead of worries as market behavior became so unpredictable. As of now it tries to recover what have been lost from previous downturn, so let's embrace every pumps and have satisfaction on particular price developments.

June 03, 2021, 02:15:00 PM
Trading is not really kind of easy buy as a trader definetly you have to lose sometimes but I believe you profit should be more higher than your lost and you have to learn about risk management before you go into cryptocurrency to reduce your lost.
Traders tend to recover their losses with their next trades. And to cover and recover the previous loss, they have to maintain a higher profit than that loss.

But you have said that it's not an easy task. Because the market sentiment is changing from time to time but for experienced traders, this is a very normal thing and they wouldn't care about their losses as long as they are consistent with their gains.

Much important if a trader wouldn't give up on their respective holdings, because someday they'll be blessed with the potential profit that they might acquire. However, it needs more patience instead of worries as market behavior became so unpredictable. As of now it tries to recover what have been lost from previous downturn, so let's embrace every pumps and have satisfaction on particular price developments.

The satisfaction you're saying isn't going to stay forever. We're all bound to hope for more and higher prices, more in accumulation. And that's why it never stops when you see someone wants to trade for more.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 03, 2021, 02:04:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
June 03, 2021, 01:32:42 AM
Being a traders I'll become flexible and to be risk taker no matter what I've lost in my traded.
I suggest to you trading crypto in volatile market and current condition is risk of losing money for you, Trading needs management, knowledge, strategy, timing, indicators, assets, a good portfolio that you must have right now, if you look at the market conditions.

If you do it now you must have an active strategy that you must master in trading, it takes time, knowledge and monitoring of charts constantly and also involves good portfolio management you should do, With that method all you can trade within a certain period of time to get a profit, otherwise you will get a loss.

Sometimes there are those who don't do all of these methods, but they succeed and get big profits, why is that, it's done for those who have a lot of capital aiming at one of the cryptos that have good opportunities in the future, an example occurs in some coins such as: Bitcoin, doge, ADA, ETH etc within a year or two, by doing that you don't need to do many methods, you just buy at the lowest price, monitor and sell when prices soar, all you need to do is wait and be patient.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
June 02, 2021, 07:22:18 PM

June 02, 2021, 07:00:39 PM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
June 01, 2021, 06:51:35 PM
Trading is not really kind of easy buy as a trader definetly you have to lose sometimes but I believe you profit should be more higher than your lost and you have to learn about risk management before you go into cryptocurrency to reduce your lost. And if you are into future trading I believe to manage your risk you have to always use low margin to reduce lose of money you can't really predict any coin so anything can happen at anytime that's why low margin is always advisable.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
May 31, 2021, 05:33:49 PM
Trading is no joke, its were the money actually lies in cryptos since, mining is far too up for a newbie participation. The next thing falls to trading and depending on your account size and expertise, you could choose how to trade. Either as a long term or short term trader but, they both need a lot of experience.

You've got tonhave acquired some state of the art experience because, its everyone, experienced onces after your money except in the case where a crypto enthusiast plans to hodl. Otherwise, trading is no joke and when you want to go into it, make sure your fully prepared and if you ain't sure, demo trade until your sure your good to go.
May 31, 2021, 04:43:49 PM
Sometimes you learn better for mistake. Trading Isn't easy coz you need to trading signal and also you need enough knowledge about trading. Profit and lose are both with trading . So you need to keep patience and move on
You don't need to have trading signals, what you need is to be able to be knowledgeable with charts and you know how to read it. Trading signals are just for those who don't want to improve in trading or just a casual trader but it's not always that accurate, mostly.

It's been said with those people who have experienced trading signals that it's not really profitable at all. They'll give you some insights about the market but it will up to you if you think they're helpful and might even charge you for just getting in.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1050
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
May 31, 2021, 02:36:41 PM
     Im newbie in trading it is really hard to choose what margins if I will be in high or low margin. Due of not consistent value of the price I've doubt in myself if will learn in trading . One of my friend traders tell me more about trading and he just said to me that I must read more the sequences of trading and observe the graphic.

Until I learn little thing regards in trading , cause trade it's not a consistent it is just an analysis of us. Being a traders I'll become flexible and to be risk taker no matter what I've lost in my traded.

dare to take risks will be your valuable learning experience...

Trading does not only discuss theory, many do not want to hone their skills by practicing live trading. If you are afraid of losing your money while trading then don't trade, trading is only profitable if it is done by those who can control their emotions and thoughts.

Most of those successful traders are the one who are not in fear facing the high risk of their investment, from that point every experienced have a corresponding learning.

Take the risk and face whatever outcomes your trade gives you, just be positive and always see the good sides, if you lose your place try to enhance your knowledge before trying it again,

if you win, then never to stop adding good patterns, test and execute if you succeed just keep rinsing and take the advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: