Pages:
Author

Topic: Failed in trade it's not joke. - page 9. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 22, 2021, 11:36:08 AM
One of the most common mistakes people make when trading is giving up when you have a loss.
and this often happens among beginners if they experience a loss, usually their emotional state will be greatly affected.
don't give up because everything starts from failure that will make you smarter and more mastered, and learn not to involve emotions, such as fear or FOMO and always give plan B, choosing a trusted trading platform and so on that you must master as a condition after failure .
Yeah man, FOMO always spoils the end result in my opinion. for in that state, normal and calculative thinking does not work properly. I prefer to trade safely (not too greedy is better), if you already have enough profit, then don't expect too much
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 22, 2021, 10:46:48 AM
One of the most common mistakes people make when trading is giving up when you have a loss.
and this often happens among beginners if they experience a loss, usually their emotional state will be greatly affected.
don't give up because everything starts from failure that will make you smarter and more mastered, and learn not to involve emotions, such as fear or FOMO and always give plan B, choosing a trusted trading platform and so on that you must master as a condition after failure .
Activity: 1202
Merit: 545
May 22, 2021, 10:33:43 AM
You do not have to use margin trading with cryptocurrency because coins usually run very fast so that you can take a good profit with either scalp or swing. Moreover, because of the easily change in the price, margin trading is not suitable for newbies who have no experience with money management. Even I am a senior, I only use 2x~5x leverage whereas most exchange offer up to 250x in leverage.

There are many things you need to learn in trading. Therefore, try to read more books and understand the market with your own perspective. Be able to take risk is good, but recklessly involve in any risky trade is unacceptable. Trading is a long journey so do not give up. You can do this
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 22, 2021, 10:03:51 AM
Trading is really not a joke that is why we need to be more careful in trading, but even if we are careful there are some times that we can het loss on it. That is why we need to continue so that we can get back the loss money when we are still in a learning stage.
It's really not a joke, if you place order in wrong position, you might sell it immediately in the cheaper price. It happened to me in my early stage of trading and I know I'm not the only one who do it. Trading takes a lot of time before you have totally have gain. We must admit that trading takes a serious focus and takes a lot of knowledge. We must do it properly based on our statistical manner and graphs not just for our instinct.
In general, trading was not an easy market play. It is very clear to know that every trader must take their trading responsibility seriously and in order to get that, we have to acquire enough knowledge and skills and these will helps us a lot. And it is very important also to know our capabilities if we find good at trading then it was to say that we able to achieve our goal but if not, it is not a good idea to urge ourselves doing this as very often that you will only loss than making a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
May 22, 2021, 09:28:42 AM
     Im newbie in trading it is really hard to choose what margins if I will be in high or low margin. Due of not consistent value of the price I've doubt in myself if will learn in trading . One of my friend traders tell me more about trading and he just said to me that I must read more the sequences of trading and observe the graphic.

Until I learn little thing regards in trading , cause trade it's not a consistent it is just an analysis of us. Being a traders I'll become flexible and to be risk taker no matter what I've lost in my traded.
Being a trader requires consistency and risk management to gain profits by minimising your loss(always take it into consideration).Always try to learn in the market and never be too overconfident that could lead to some serious issues.Try to learn from other traders mistake and convert them into your lessons and be active on trading section of this forum and you will have great exposure of market.Rest your funds your decisions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
May 22, 2021, 08:58:07 AM
Trading is really not a joke that is why we need to be more careful in trading, but even if we are careful there are some times that we can het loss on it. That is why we need to continue so that we can get back the loss money when we are still in a learning stage.
It's really not a joke, if you place order in wrong position, you might sell it immediately in the cheaper price. It happened to me in my early stage of trading and I know I'm not the only one who do it. Trading takes a lot of time before you have totally have gain. We must admit that trading takes a serious focus and takes a lot of knowledge. We must do it properly based on our statistical manner and graphs not just for our instinct.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
May 22, 2021, 08:10:01 AM
~
I mean their end goal is to earn profit in the end. They wouldn't be able to help it with that kind of mindset and I don't expect that a lot of newbies would get used to the two trends of the market maybe except the bullish ones.
Just like what's happening to the price of BTC right now, I can only imagine how many already exited the market while the whales are buying those dumped coins.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 21, 2021, 07:22:41 PM
If you lose in trading it wasn't mean that you are already in failure. Of course, it wasn't a joke as you are losing money. But what many traders do is to use this bad experience to improve.
As you are learning in trading, you can't ignore this possibility. Yeah, only risk-takers can take this and I think you can do it. But I have to warn you that don't get too emotional. Trading is not a joke, in fact, many people had already took their life because they can't accept losses, and I hope this will never happen to you.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
airbet.io
May 21, 2021, 06:44:23 PM
If you want to be a trader, be a smart and wise trader. Losing in trading is a very common condition, but we must take lessons and experience of the loss. We can take the risks and we must be ready for the risks, but we don't need to be a high-risk taker, moreover if we are new.
trading is based on the chance, analysis, and also exact decision to buy and sell for every reached target price.
Keep learning more from many sources, including from your own experiences. And never follow the FOMO in trading
For experienced traders, losses have become a common thing, but for beginner traders, losses of up to -30% to -50% as it currently affects their mentality and eventually do Cutloss. it will mess up their minds, they are not prepared for the risks that will occur. Moreover, many currently enter only based on FOMO without doing analysis, so they are trapped at too high a price.
FOMO becomes a scary thing if you continue to follow it.
Learning from experience will be very good, for beginners who are just getting into crypto at least learn it first, read the experiences of everyone on this forum so they don't get caught in a situation where our psychology will continue to be played and end up getting big losses.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
May 21, 2021, 05:42:43 PM
If you want to be a trader, be a smart and wise trader. Losing in trading is a very common condition, but we must take lessons and experience of the loss. We can take the risks and we must be ready for the risks, but we don't need to be a high-risk taker, moreover if we are new.
trading is based on the chance, analysis, and also exact decision to buy and sell for every reached target price.
Keep learning more from many sources, including from your own experiences. And never follow the FOMO in trading
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 21, 2021, 05:23:11 PM
I don't want to invalidate your failure but you could've prevented some of your mistakes from happening if you asked other people about their trading mistakes, learn from them and apply what they didn't do and see the results. Also, you might want to watch out as to how much money you are putting in your trading because you might be losing a lot of money that you are better off gambling the money, also accept the fact that not everyone can do trading.
This is interesting, most newbie trades only think about all the profits they are going to make and when I see that I can almost guarantee that they are going to become long term losers, the ones that actually make money in the markets are the ones that come to the market with a defensive attitude, the ones that are thinking about protecting their capital first and then earn money, those traders are not very common but they will be on the market long enough to produce profits just because of that attitude alone.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
May 21, 2021, 12:42:25 PM
when you fail in trade it means you will loose money and since when loosing money became a joke ? but  we all cry when that happens .
your a noob thats why some things are hard for you but keep on learning and you will master them all soon .
the non consistency in the price is not the problem if you cant decide which side your going  to choose but in trading you need to work in both sides  because this is where the money will flow continously
- Perhaps the mindset of turning failure and loss into a joke is the mindset of guys who are inexperienced and have a gambling perspective, they don't know what trading is like then they just follow the normal instructions and think in the normal way then fail, a smile showing ignorance appears, they only see trading as a bet like gambling. A few times may laugh but losing too much will be a face crying and lamenting defeat, failure is another aspect of success but we need to seriously transform this process, instead of turning a blind eye to everything.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
May 20, 2021, 07:43:07 PM
I trade like you too and have failed in my trades, besides making a profit. We can minimize the loss in trading, it depends on the strategy in one's trading.
Maybe flying hours will make us do more to recover some of the lost capital if you experience it. I also argue that many traders are experiencing
a partial loss of capital in trading. But it can come back if one continues to be consistent and more careful in deciding.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 20, 2021, 04:40:53 PM
Failing to trade is a common thing and it is a challenge and will also build your psychology better. Because trading is not only about getting profit, but how you can maintain that profit.

Trading is risky, but this risk can be overcome by continuing to study technical science well so that you can read the direction of the market well. do risk management, capital management and make predictions on every entry that is made. as much as possible to understand what you are doing, don't waste your money.

But with new alts, sometimes you don't need knowledge on TAs, it is how well you know the project or know how to get the pulse from the dev team especially those pump and dump coins. So if you are a beginner, better stick to top alts or established projects. At least, you very well know that they are not going to disappear. And if you are not sure about the potential of the coin, just invest what you can afford to lose. So in case something goes wrong, it is not too hard to accept as it is not your life's savings.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 20, 2021, 03:40:47 PM
when you fail in trade it means you will loose money and since when loosing money became a joke ? but  we all cry when that happens .
your a noob thats why some things are hard for you but keep on learning and you will master them all soon .
the non consistency in the price is not the problem if you cant decide which side your going  to choose but in trading you need to work in both sides  because this is where the money will flow continously
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 20, 2021, 02:52:21 PM
     Im newbie in trading it is really hard to choose what margins if I will be in high or low margin. Due of not consistent value of the price I've doubt in myself if will learn in trading . One of my friend traders tell me more about trading and he just said to me that I must read more the sequences of trading and observe the graphic.

Until I learn little thing regards in trading , cause trade it's not a consistent it is just an analysis of us. Being a traders I'll become flexible and to be risk taker no matter what I've lost in my traded.

The key to successful trading is to practise your skills whilst trading. The more you practise, the better you'll get. Off course not everyone can afford to lose money whilst still learning to trade. That's why there are free demo accounts out there. Most demo accounts allow you to trade for free with absolutely no additional costs. Some forex brokers will not even charge any costs to open up a demo account. It is therefore essential to search for a good forex broker that can provide you with the required demo account and educational support. I have used https://brokersuggest.com/ to compare the different forex brokers and to see what is on offer by each broker.
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
May 20, 2021, 02:17:13 PM

Just as your friend has said, you should study more on trading and understand it very well, because from what I have understood it seems you don’t have a single clue on how trading works. How are you going to be expecting to win your trades when you’re not good at it? So go back and learn it first, you’re even lucky that you have a friend who is a trader. If he’s really good at it then he can help put you through and it will even be more easy for you to understand it when you have someone that is there with you to teach you about trading than when you have to be learning it online.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
May 20, 2021, 01:57:08 PM
Failing to trade is a common thing and it is a challenge and will also build your psychology better. Because trading is not only about getting profit, but how you can maintain that profit.

Trading is risky, but this risk can be overcome by continuing to study technical science well so that you can read the direction of the market well. do risk management, capital management and make predictions on every entry that is made. as much as possible to understand what you are doing, don't waste your money.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
May 20, 2021, 01:56:58 PM
One of my friend traders tell me more about trading and he just said to me that I must read more the sequences of trading and observe the graphic.
Trading is far beyond reading and observing charts. It's more of practical than theory because being in a trade tests one's patience. This is where the real emotions of anger (while losing) or joy (while winning) comes to play. Quite alright, one needs to acquire the set skills for trading through reading but putting it to practice should be a priority here.

Again, OP should know that any trader who has the mindset of not wanting to lose will eventually end up a loser. It's a psychology thing. Place your trade and define your lose with a stoploss. Let the trade roll. So, always kill that spirit of fear while trading or quit trading.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
May 20, 2021, 11:59:51 AM
Failing in Trading is normal, failing means you're trying, and not failing means that you're not trying. If you failed, just keep on trading, but learn from your mistakes. Study on where you went wrong, for example is on how to analyze the market or how much leverage you should put to cope up with your losses or to avoid big losses in the long run.

In order to be a successful trader, you should not stop learning, watching YouTube tutorials or reading books would help.
Pages:
Jump to: