Pages:
Author

Topic: Failure!🎬 StrongU STU-U6 dash coin miner review. - page 3. (Read 1724 times)

copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 59
at least they replied, they are still alive Smiley
Yes asked them also if they declared bankruptcy , answer was NO
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
miner itself don't have sd card slot, but there is usb connection with ''service access'' label on it 
at least they replied, they are still alive Smiley
copper member

Ofc ive tried all the combinations of root:admin. Bitmains default are not right.
Got the feedback from my account manager in strongu, they say they don't give ssh details to customers  Shocked
http://prntscr.com/qohww3
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Guys one of mine has one of the board dead - after a week of mining. Bought trough Minerbros. Help? What to do now?
Shipping it back to china cost more than the machine itself right now.

Ive wrote some emails to [email protected] but absolutely no response.

The other thing - SSH username and password?
Anyone?
Have you tried
username :admin
pswd : root

Think these have the same as Bitmain asics, but not 100% sure

Ofc ive tried all the combinations of root:admin. Bitmains default are not right.
copper member
Guys one of mine has one of the board dead - after a week of mining. Bought trough Minerbros. Help? What to do now?

Anyone?
Have you tried
username :admin
pswd : root

Think these have the same as Bitmain asics, but not 100% sure
Activity: 600
Merit: 501

Anyone?
copper member
sorry, no link, I was just reffering what was stated in eastshore message, which I obviously read it in the rush, where it says that they are on brink of bankruptcy

btw eastshore is doing great and will be my first choice for buying next mining equipment Smiley
I know couple of mining farms which went in balls deep with these miners. And when they where supposed to be shipped, they where trying to do refund as the specs changed. But Strongu refused to give them refund. This might be one of the reasons why they possibly could make bankruptcy.
sorry, no link, I was just reffering what was stated in eastshore message, which I obviously read it in the rush, where it says that they are on brink of bankruptcy

to clarify -- strongu or eastshore?

& thanks

eastshore (reseller) refunded half of money, strong is on a way to bancrupt

this is a message from eastshore: https://imgur.com/a/WpCrnty

btw eastshore is doing great and will be my first choice for buying next mining equipment Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

to clarify -- strongu or eastshore?

& thanks
copper member
I just had one of the ASIC boards die Angry. It's been running for about 20 days! I bought it through Crypto Miner Bros. I'm reaching out to anyone and everyone to get a refund, replacement or something before this $1900 (pre-order) miner becomes a paperweight!

It's been slightly profitable in mining, but after you include the cost to set them up (power connectors, cabling, etc.) I'm deep in the hole. I'd suggest you stay far away from them. Far far away!

No way, does the whole miner stops when hashing board not working on these?
This is why i hate asics . People say that is easy setup mining including me Cheesy , but actually they are not as reliable as GPUs, CPUs and FPGas which is accessible to everyone. And 70% people who ever buy they most likley will loose money.
1900 for one miner?  This is crazy for the performance they have. We had few orders with 1850 , with the specs advertised 660gh. But we shipped to our customers 2x miners as Strongu compensated us for the hash loss.
Activity: 1
I just had one of the ASIC boards die Angry. It's been running for about 20 days! I bought it through Crypto Miner Bros. I'm reaching out to anyone and everyone to get a refund, replacement or something before this $1900 (pre-order) miner becomes a paperweight!

It's been slightly profitable in mining, but after you include the cost to set them up (power connectors, cabling, etc.) I'm deep in the hole. I'd suggest you stay far away from them. Far far away!
Activity: 531
Merit: 29
today is slightly above 2 eur on nicehash (with electricity cost deducted)

but let me express gratitude over eastshore.xyz for fulfilling their promise over U6 miner, they stated that they will send another unit as substitute for Strong company becacuse they failed to make a full spec promised product

in the meantime strong declared bancrupcy, and eastshore decided to refund half of payment, which arrived today (867.50 USD at paypal) Smiley

actually 820,35 USD received becacuse enormous paypal's fee 47,15 USD

you have a link on their bankruptcy ?

I know from other vendors that they are struggling to supply the pre-sold units.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

but let me express gratitude over eastshore.xyz for fulfilling their promise over U6 miner, they stated that they will send another unit as substitute for Strong company becacuse they failed to make a full spec promised product

in the meantime strong declared bancrupcy, and eastshore decided to refund half of payment, which arrived today (867.50 USD at paypal) Smiley

you have a link on their bankruptcy ?
Activity: 531
Merit: 29

That’s pretty decent handling from eastshore in the crypto miner world.

StrongU going bankrupt is good news for whoever got their units. At least profitability will not fall due to flood of X11 miners.

https://imgur.com/a/WpCrnty

Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Is anyone buying these or mining a profit with them? Seems last week the electric cost was about equal to the mining profit, but today the profits seem to be a bit more than the electric cost
hi there, any luck ?

it can be extracted till system.tar.gz, which is reported as unknown format or damaged file

tried to open with binwalk and it says OpenSSL encryption, salted, salt: 0x-5FA161C57EF5216B
copper member
hello, anyone tried to extract latest firmware ?

https://strongu.com.cn/public/file/rootfs_u6_1125_v1.7_f.tar.gz

my D3 have latest blissz firmware, which lowered owerall power consumption, maybe it is possible with u6 also

I think i have the latest firmware on and there is no change. Let me double check and get back to you.
Pages:
Jump to: