Pages:
Author

Topic: FairPool - XTNC XtendCash pool added - CN Turtle algo - MultiCoin-MultiAlgo Pool - page 7. (Read 23558 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 121
Is PASL frozen?

The stats are very limited (not showing found blocks to track) and none of my balance is confirmed.

Checked this. It is doing well, don't see any errors.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Is PASL frozen?

The stats are very limited (not showing found blocks to track) and none of my balance is confirmed.
Is it possible to set manual difficulty on your pools? I seem to remember seeing something about it somewhere

There is no way to set fixed diff at the moment.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is it possible to set manual difficulty on your pools? I seem to remember seeing something about it somewhere
What happened to the pool... I'm with the only other two miners! Where do you guys left? (The network hash seems to be increasing compare to the last week too)

Main Fairpool .xyz domain has been changed to fairpool.cloud

Moved FairPool to the new fairpool.cloud domain.
Visit web stats at https://fairpool.cloud

Please update your configs with the new mining domains as well:

mine.sumo.fairpool.cloud:5555
mine.etn.fairpool.cloud:8888
mine.etc.fairpool.cloud:4444
mine.etp.fairpool.cloud:6666
mine.pasl.fairpool.cloud:4009
mine.dbix.fairpool.cloud:7777

Sorry for inconveniences, unfortunately had no choice except moving to the new domain.

Finally figured out the situation with fairpool.xyz domain

Someone ran spam attack with this domain, sent a lot of spam mails containing link to fairpool.xyz.

As a result domain was blacklisted by multiple well-known spam blacklists: Spamhaus and SURBL.
Finally XYZ registrar suspended the domain registration. To renew the domain registration i need to remove it from the Spamhaus and SURBL blacklists first.

I got a success with removing it from Spamhaus. But had no luck with SURBL, seems like these guys don't care what they are doing, they just don't pay any attention to your requests. Kindly surprised to see such old-minded regulators still driving the internet train nowadays. Being long time in the crypto I used to be sure that nobody can regulate my finances (if you are using a solid crypto like XMR or SUMO). But unfortunately there are a lot of dumb-ass regulators who is still able to block your service/domain for nothing.

We can only guess who is interested in running this attack.
Activity: 23
What happened to the pool... I'm with the only other two miners! Where do you guys left? (The network hash seems to be increasing compare to the last week too)
Activity: 2
Hello

how can we do to change his pasl in another currency, because on cryptopia the pasl currency is in maintenance since august 2017

Thank you
That's strange. Default worker is the one generating most of the hash. Mac worker is doing only 100 H/s.

Please send me your address through PM
Activity: 3
That's strange. Default worker is the one generating most of the hash. Mac worker is doing only 100 H/s.
It doesn't look like separate worker designation is working. I'm mining with two servers: one default worker and another "mac" worker (via the + operator in wallet address). I see only one worker (default) in the stats though the mac is doing work too.

Please check the wallet address you've specified on both servers.
I see the 'mac' worker in the logs and checked the dashboard, everything is fine with it, but the 'default' worker is not active with this wallet address at the moment.
Activity: 3
It doesn't look like separate worker designation is working. I'm mining with two servers: one default worker and another "mac" worker (via the + operator in wallet address). I see only one worker (default) in the stats though the mac is doing work too.
Activity: 15

Someone ran spam attack with this domain, sent a lot of spam mails containing link to fairpool.xyz.

As a result domain was blacklisted by multiple well-known spam blacklists: Spamhaus and SURBL.
Finally XYZ registrar suspended the domain registration. To renew the domain registration i need to remove it from the Spamhaus and SURBL blacklists first.

I got a success with removing it from Spamhaus. But had no luck with SURBL, seems like these guys don't care what they are doing, they just don't pay any attention to your requests. Kindly surprised to see such old-minded regulators still driving the internet train nowadays. Being long time in the crypto I used to be sure that nobody can regulate my finances (if you are using a solid crypto like XMR or SUMO). But unfortunately there are a lot of dumb-ass regulators who is still able to block your service/domain for nothing.

That's unfortunate. But glad you're back. Now I can switch all my miners back!
Activity: 115

You were a hell of a Dev when I met you, and now you are also a hell of a pool operator! Just keep us informed, and continue to kick ass! Smiley...X

Activity: 16
@xiphon - noticed your signature still has the fairpool.xyz domain, you may want to update that as well  Smiley
Activity: 5
The real time stats at sumo.fairpool.xyz dont seem to be working for me.  Does anyone know where to view stats now?

https://sumo.fairpool.cloud/
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
The real time stats at sumo.fairpool.xyz dont seem to be working for me.  Does anyone know where to view stats now?
Activity: 8
Thank you all guys for the support and good words about the pool.

Unfortunately, I don't use twitter or telegram thus have no chance to contact http://sumopools.com/ dev to notify about the domain change.
I will greatly appreciate if someone will help me and contact him to update the FairPool's api url in the listing.

I tweeted the dev. Maybe that helps. But you should really set up a discord. Its super easy and you can apoint some moderators and it is free. Would be a great place to share infos without cluttering this thread.
Activity: 5
"Blocks till next confirmation: 45"

beforehand, I was getting "Blocks till next confirmation 5" does this mean it will take longer to mine?

"Blocks till next confirmation" shows how many blocks more need to be produced by the network for your next move from "Unconfirmed" to your "Balance". In other words, it is a countdown of how many more confirmations your "Unconfirmed" balance needs to be confirmed and moved over to your balance pending payment. Bear in mind this won't move all of your unconfirmed total over, just the next first batch. Hope I didn´t confuse you more with this explanation.   

No you didn't confuse!
Thanks a lot.
Any idea why 'blocks til next conf' goes up so high?
Pages:
Jump to: