Pages:
Author

Topic: Fake "Anonymity of Bitcoin" Urban Legend.(Terrible Things You Didn't Know About) - page 2. (Read 1655 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
all this can be true, only if i'm not simply moving my coins around, otherwise there is no way you can tell what of those addresses are mine

You have this address on your profile: 1ARz5VBamv9oCoS2qTDgJXDE46JzWkBaYm

From that I can see all 181 of your wallet addresses: http://fpaste.org/341501/82103931/raw/

I can also see your regular receipts from YoBit.net, Bit-x.com, and Purse.io. I can also see your Kraken withdrawals in October / November last year. A small receipt from FaucetBox last year May. A withdrawal from PrimeDice in February last year, as well as three withdrawals from Bittrex at the same time. Some more Bittrex withdrawals in January, quite a few in fact. Cryptsy withdrawal in January. 2014 seems to entirely be Bittrex withdrawals, with the occasional Poloniex / C-Cex / AllCrypt.com / Mintpal withdrawal. Cryptorush.in payment in February 2014, also a Bitfinex withdrawal. And then Cryptsy withdrawals in December 2013. First wallet activity was a Cryptsy withdrawal on 2013-12-13.

Your payments are pretty mundane. Mostly Purse.io spends, deposits to Kraken and Bittrex. A bit of betting on CloudBet in June 2015. Two BitPay payments in January 2015, on the 1st and the 10th. Also two in December 2014. Most of 2014 is Kraken and Bittrex deposits, a few Poloniex deposits in March and April. A bunch of Cryptsy deposits in February 2014.

correct if you know one of my address it is not obvious that you know or will know all my wallets

Your turn! You have this address on your profile: 1K96vkMrpbRLTFZX3ydGLc8X7EAzxJGZAV

Your addresses: http://fpaste.org/341510/45821126/raw/

Receipts are mostly SatoshiMines, YoBit, LuckyBit. Payments are Cryptopay.me, SatoshiMines, LuckyBit. No wallet activity before 2016-02-05.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
You can definitely create new bitcoin address for ever transaction that way, you won't have to worry being tracked.

But then sometimes leaving footprints on "stake your bitcoin address thread" can help as leaving a sign message for verification.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

If so 2 are the cases:
1. you dont want your privacy
2. you want privacy but you're stupid

Just check this forum on "Bitcoin is anonymous".
That people making scam Advertising on Bitcoin related services,
woh much they are? Hunderts of scamers.
it's no secret that Bitcoin is not anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/

My question here is about - Who Give This Fake Promotion about "Bitcoin Anonymity", many times, in different places on This Forum?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
that you know or will know all my wallets

How about if someone publish the Bitcoin address on own blog with a registered Domain Name without Domain privacy protection, with a face on pictures and other private data?

If so 2 are the cases:
1. you dont want your privacy
2. you want privacy but you're stupid
Activity: 392
Who need to spread the lie of Bitcoin anonymity?

You Can Be De-anonymized Using Bitcoin
Bitcoins Are Traceable On The Blockchain
Your Name Might Be Linked to Your Bitcoin Address
Your IP Address Might Be Linked to Your Bitcoin Address
Revealing Your Bitcoin Address Before It Goes Into the Blockchain Could Let Others Track You
Possessing a Wallet File Might Be Enough Proof That You Control Bitcoins

It's exaggerated,  but it's no secret that Bitcoin is not anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/
that you know or will know all my wallets

How about if someone publish the Bitcoin address on own blog with a registered Domain Name without Domain privacy protection, with a face on pictures and other private data?
How much seconds need a search engine to check some address?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
all this can be true, only if i'm not simply moving my coins around, otherwise there is no way you can tell what of those addresses are mine

correct if you know one of my address it is not obvious that you know or will know all my wallets
O.K.
prove this "fake" anonymity to me by tracking me.
here is my bitcoin address:
1H5kPZp9EE73PhTgEhJa23VM8jTG6rS45N

Hi.
Where Do You see a promise to deanonimizing of every Bitcoin address?

Post Your query Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13258318
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
O.K.
prove this "fake" anonymity to me by tracking me.
here is my bitcoin address:
1H5kPZp9EE73PhTgEhJa23VM8jTG6rS45N
we don't care about

Are You too with a cat and not alone at Your Home?
Or You are in Postal Police Office?

"Privacy protecting" using Bitcoin as payment metod give 0 advantages and might have direct connection with a Name, City, Work Place, Homepage, Blog, Personal and Family pictures and so long.

Who claim about "Bitcoin Anonymity" is a scamer and agent of influence.

for those of us that are not doing some shady business like a scam cam site
Wow, Do You have seen here some bitcoin related scam activity and have not claimed about it in special section on This Site with proofs?
I have hard sospects, that You are a cheap flooder if You will not open a ufficial Scam Accusation, with related facts.
all this can be true, only if

Just check This Forum around.
Here and there is written "Bitcoin is anonymous and for this is OK for paying sometinng" with no specification "ONLY IF" description.
A usual SCAM Advertising issue.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
first of all tracking someone through their bitcoin address is not something that everybody can do and find the real person's location (physical address) so for those of us that are not doing some shady business like a scam cam site, we don't care about the level of anonymity that you are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
It's not that easy I assume and not everyone could do it .

Ohh. There is need a Internet connection and a Laptop or the Smartphone of worth $50 and 4G or Wi-Fi is just enough?
If one have no Internet, there is 100% no way to detect the identity, but a telephone call to a friend with the Internet connection can help with this issue, right?

How about payd detective services and the Police or Military Services?
Are they enough stupid and incompetent?

https://www.treasury.gov/about/organizational-structure/offices/Pages/Office-of-Terrorism-and-Financial-Intelligence.aspx

http://www.fedsfm.ru/en

We all know that , so what ?
Wow, You are there not alone?
Are You with a cat or there is Your mom around?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Revealing Your Bitcoin Address Before It Goes Into the Blockchain Could Let Others Track You

1. It's not that easy I assume and not everyone could do it .
2. We all know that , so what ?
3. well , It won't unless you are stupid enough to share your IRL information's + your BTC address on the web and if you think it's that easy , feel free to try get my real name .
4. Same as 1 .
5. Same as 1.
6. Going to the bank also proof that you have money (most of the time) , so what ?

Pages:
Jump to: