Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 18. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:45:26 AM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
We cannot hold the facts that there are lots of fake and scam ICO bounties especially nowadays. We cannot easily determine which is legit and which is not but to avoid this kind of circumstances be mindful and be wiser next time before joining ICO bounty campaigns.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
Don't be so think of something that is not important. than you are busy looking for reasons why the project could be a scam. You should immediately move on to the other projects. Because of the very many projects available. And choice is also wide open. Just learning to be more careful in choosing.
Activity: 197
August 01, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
There are a lot of articles with tips how to avoid scams, here is one of them: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos but you should also rely on your intuition, and knowledge in crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:36:34 AM
When choosing a Bounty program, you need to conduct a project analysis, with an idea study, a development team and ratings, to avoid scammers.
Activity: 39
August 01, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
Sorry to say, same things happened with me.Now a days it's hard to findout a legit bounties. I also participated some bounties which are marked as scam now. Don't worry bro. Keep it up. Ico has ability to make you rich.Don't stop participating. Before participate please check snd research their project, roadmap,website,whitepaper etc best of luck
Activity: 74
August 01, 2018, 02:33:52 AM
Yet what is not what, but it's your experience . Next time,before you join any generosity, study it well .
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 12:37:35 AM
unfortunately this is true, such bounty very much . you have to be careful and choose projects carefully
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 12:24:09 AM
I fully agree it is necessary to study the company before participating, to look at the prof. It should be positive, look at how tables are filled, it is not an unimportant factor, and then take a choice.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
August 01, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
you should spend some time studying the project, look at its website, at the team
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
It really sucks when you work so hard promoting certain campaigns just to learn in the end that it was just a scam. All your hard work not getting paid and go to waste. What I usually do to find good and legit bounties is to follow them on telegram, there are a lot of bounty managers who have thier own telegram channel and post the campaigns they are handling. Find those popular, trusted bounty managers and participate on the campaigns they are managing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
its because you are not waste your time enough to research and analyze the projects that you are interested before you join them. then as a result, your time get wasted and get nothing by doing their scam project's bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 09:59:57 PM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

I remain confident in the opinion that we should promote those projects, where we will invest the money.
Promoting a project that sucks just for money, will damage your reputation and make the loss of many customers.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

It is not difficult to know the official gifts, if you are experienced then you will easily recognize them. There are simple actions you can take to know which gifts to be profitable, check out the best developers to sign up for the rewards on which softcap has been achieved. As it may be my suggestion, the rest can read other comments.
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
You can see the ico appraiser site and make sure your bounty project participation is registered in ico project and has good value. see the team and advisory information of the project and search for the team and advisory profiles that developed the project.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
I think when you found your bounty is scam then you should leave this bounty immediately because there are no chance for restart any scam bounty again. I personally suggest you, if you are new in this field then you can read all related doccumets before join any bounty program.
Activity: 187
July 31, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
if something like fishy project, im just leave it and jump to another project but also i do confirm on what is going on, what is the main reason of scamming or they stopped the project right away.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
The forum has a lot of information about how to choose a good ico and bounty. You just need to study and use them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 10:10:48 AM
As soon as you found out about this, you need to notify the administrators of this forum, so that they necessarily take the right measures, today a lot of similar projects, but still very few possible reactions to such actions.
Activity: 103
July 31, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
You need to study the details of projects in more detail. Look at the team, do they have a profile on the line, which projects were formerly former, as many have already collected. Carefully look at the card, if there are any studies or work on the project. Based on this information, you will be able to determine for yourself whether to take part further.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

Is the contract finished? May be !
The deceived participants will then go to court and hope that what they have lost will come back, make agreements etc.
That are just a waste of time. Sure, this is bad for everything.
Pages:
Jump to: