Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 41. (Read 6426 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
Be careful do not give your phone number and email otherwise you will get so many spmamy messages and e-mails  Embarrassed
Activity: 120
June 25, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
For a long time this topic has been raised and more scams every day, but do not despair, because there are new projects that are promising and that normally pay. How to choose an ICO is one of the most popular topics on this forum
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
June 25, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
It is very pity that some bounties campaigns are scam. I think that community have to expose similar ICO and prevent occurring similar ones. I think that fraudsters must be responsible for scam and I think that it need to found a regulating organization which will control behaviour of all market participants.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 06:03:31 PM
Does it happen often to you guys , that you dont get paid your bounties?
Recently, this happens too often. Much more often than we would like. And I think that the situation will only worsen with time. If they do not come up with some new transparent schemes for ICO, everything will get worse.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
One of the easiest ways to choose good bounty campaigns is to create your own list of bounty managers who have authority on the forum. They usually manage a lot of bounty campaigns at once. You also need to research the projects as other people have already said, but even then you will face scam quite often.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 25, 2018, 05:54:17 PM
Sometimes it is difficult but you have to prevent yourself from getting scammed. Check the background of the project and the team. Or use websites
like icobench or icorating. There are popular campaign managers here in bitcointalk forum. So I would participate by a bounty that will be managed by them.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 05:37:23 PM
It is very difficult to pick a genuine project from fake ones. What I would advice is that you done a thorough research about the bounty campaign manager. Check the number of bounty campaigns he has managed and check the success rate of those campaigns and make your final decision based on your own analysis of his work. I hope this helps.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
I think that there is no guarantee way to check if  the bounty campaign will turn out as a scam. You can read roadmap, whitepaper and website, you can check on the developing team, but everything can be in vain.
Activity: 85
June 25, 2018, 03:02:30 PM
100 % bounty is never be success only 40% bounty is success and 40% bounty is fell and 20% bounty not gain higher value. So you can participate 20-25 bounty. I hope you can earn coin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
You should be careful to see ICO if you see ICO that makes you unsure immediately look for other ICO and do not need to hurry to find a good ICO ,, find ICO followed by many people and good luck.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 03:00:04 PM
if it is true that you follow the ICO scam, you should immediately leave the ICO, look for another new ICO that looks better. try looking bounty with a manager who has a high rank.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 02:59:32 PM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
There ain't a solution to learning whether the ICO is a scam or not unless there is a regulation about ICO where the team has to submit something to prove they are legit. Tips not to fall for this fake bounties is first you got to review the background of the project, its team, goal, and is it likely to succeed or to failed.
Yes, unfortunately, our powers and capabilities are not enough to check. the ICO team and its project. Therefore, we can not be sure whether we join a good ICO project, or to a fraudulent one. Until the states regulate this activity, the situation with fraud will continue. For now, we can count only on ourselves, studying ICO documents and our intuition.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 02:41:04 PM
Before you start investing in ICO, you have to participate in many bounties for getting experience and then start investing in ICO.
Activity: 280
June 25, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Very difficult to judge an ICO project at the beginning, but I always anticipate it by first looking at their website, then the team's reputation, and finally, by looking at the number of telegram communities they have.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

It is actually difficult to differentiate legit and scam ICOs or campaigns. Because some are just copying the white paper of legit ICOs and making fake teams with fake profiles to make their project legitimate. That is one of the reasons why most ICOs are failing, some investors are scared to invest in ICOs because of this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 02:31:09 PM
You need to read a lot first before joining some bounties to prevent being scammed by the ICO. Not all ICOs are legit so as its bounty. Better find a legitimate bounties on some bounty portals like bountyplatform, bountyhive, etc. Those bounty portals could lessen the worry of joining scam bounties.
Activity: 406
June 25, 2018, 02:27:33 PM
Most and often happens to us today is, get a bounty of a scam. Because bounty scam is currently developing very rapidly. And this will usually be known after you plunge in it. If you get this kind of thing, you do not take too long to think and get lost in disappointment. Immediately you rise and look for more quality bounty, for example, has achieved the softcap target of its sales, with bounty managed by a reliable and experienced team in the field of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 02:11:03 PM
Well , Next time before joining any bounty , firstly check all the details and whenyou find it scammed,then immediately leave THE BOUNTY as soon as possible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
June 25, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
unfortunately to recognize scams very difficult but possible..first we need to explore the site,team and white paper,as well as a Manager who leads is a bounty..we all make mistakes,but still need to insure that in the future not to be frustrated
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
June 25, 2018, 02:02:53 PM
if you are being made the victim of these bounty threads,leave them as soon as possible because there is no way to make money by these fake bounties..do not waste your time
Pages:
Jump to: