Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 38. (Read 6426 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
once a fake ICO or bounty, off-course the bounty is always from an ICO, so when one is seen as a fake project with the intent of extorting money from the general public, the best thing to do is to first label them fake within the bitcoin talk forum community and further more consider regulatory agencies that always flag projects like that to the general public
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
If the project manages its own bounty campaign its a big red signal for me.
There are professional bounty managers and project must focus on development not bounty management.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
as you are new in this field you need to be careful about the bounty or airdrop you need to first white paper and join a telegram so you know about the project and you know it is true or not. because other bounties do not pay after project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

Yes you're right. there are many bounties now that do not pay for scams. You need to be sure and be careful about the situation. because they may not pay you and neglect your tiredness and time. so be careful
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
June 27, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
Lately there is a lot of scam, a lot of projects that just do not want to go to the stock exchange, and with tokens it's not clear what to do.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
June 27, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
Having participated in a scam ICO bounties you should know better the project team and admin together with the roadmap. If something has determined yet you can search on telegram account if the admin are seriously manage and has several admins that promote and caters the frequently ask question about the project.

If you have a lot of projects, then most likely a few of them will be a scam, it should be written off for risks. It is very bad to be an investor in such projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
Having participated in a scam ICO bounties you should know better the project team and admin together with the roadmap. If something has determined yet you can search on telegram account if the admin are seriously manage and has several admins that promote and caters the frequently ask question about the project.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 03:46:50 AM
Here is the article how to identify scams: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
now generally icos are scam and fake actually  number of fake bounties is increasing day by day I joined 4 months ago envion bounty campaign they didnt send token still.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
Its very hard to distinguish a scam ICO and bounty,on my part I have learnt to do a little digging about the background of all the individuals involved in the project, It helps but is still not a 100% guarantee.
But it is difficult, they can have fake instagram profiles and how did you find out that the profiles are fake? You can´t.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 03:19:14 AM
You should study the ICO team in detail and make researches. Review the agreements and deals with other companies they conducted, social media profiles, business history. All these can help to distinguish legit bounty campaign from scam. Also, do bounties with trusted bounty managers as well
Activity: 23
June 27, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
i heard about fake ICO, how to figure out if i join the fake ico's? please help
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:13:22 AM
Consider it as lesson learned. Need to exert more effort in checking the background of the company conducting the ICO. If problem persists, move on to the next ICO. Not much we can do due to the absence of regulations. Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 27, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
Its very hard to distinguish a scam ICO and bounty,on my part I have learnt to do a little digging about the background of all the individuals involved in the project, It helps but is still not a 100% guarantee.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 03:11:00 AM
Well that is really hard to get to know on what ICO's are real or scam. Actually these ICO are good but they fail on the part of gathering crowds fund and there are many factors to consider like reaching out company partnership to help promote the ICO, the number of ICO's nowadays that confused and divide the crowds fund which results to poor crowd's fund gathering. Aside from that is the composing team and their experience which relate on the project concept.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 02:59:26 AM
I am looking for rates at www.icoguide.com the rates are real and not paid, this is good tool to filter a lot of projects on the market. Than it comes to research and assessment, in this case you should rely on yourself.
Activity: 36
June 27, 2018, 02:59:08 AM
There is no sollution about that my friend its hard to determine if ico legit or scam but we can avoid it when you read thier platform and roadmaps and try to see the bounty manager if there is positive trust.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
If you found them then stay away and leave them to find the other ICO Bounties that really promising and good for the future. It could give you a good return and rewards.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 27, 2018, 02:48:41 AM
A lot of people advice that you can differentiate if the bounty is a scam  by researching all the information about the bounty that you are going to join. But speaking from my own experience I can say that there is no guarantee at all. It is always a risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
June 27, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
Unfortunately, 100% strategy to check if an ICO is a scam doesn't exist. To protect yourself you can do  in-depth research on the project. You should check the status of the manager running the bounty. Also, you should read whitepaper and roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: