Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 87. (Read 6426 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 01:58:08 PM
before get in a bounty first do a own research about team and check telegram and roadmap whitepaper i would like to suggest you the best programme called DANEEL . DANEEL is To design the first intelligent personal assistant who can accompany you in the daily management of cryptocurrency this is not a simple programme. DANEEL is partnered with IBM so this going to change  the  trade
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

You really need to read and study the company first before advertising them, because eventually that thing will surely happen, Or you can also put a note that just what I always do in order to depart myself to all the company that I advertise.

I usually put a note like this:
" Note: I'm am not a part of all the ICO that I promote, but you are free to study them yourself to know their legibility. "
Researching what you are advertising is critical I have seen people applying to some kind of bounty without even reading what it is about and that is a huge mistake after all how are you going to promote something you do not even know and second there have been some cases in which even the participants have been tagged by promoting a scam.

Of course you should research, but some scam ICO's look very professionally, you can even talk with the developers but after collecting funds they dissapear, that happened with benebit for example. So, I think to put a note is the best way to protect your reputation etc.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 15, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

You really need to read and study the company first before advertising them, because eventually that thing will surely happen, Or you can also put a note that just what I always do in order to depart myself to all the company that I advertise.

I usually put a note like this:
" Note: I'm am not a part of all the ICO that I promote, but you are free to study them yourself to know their legibility. "
Researching what you are advertising is critical I have seen people applying to some kind of bounty without even reading what it is about and that is a huge mistake after all how are you going to promote something you do not even know and second there have been some cases in which even the participants have been tagged by promoting a scam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:40:22 AM
Very interesting question, but there's one problem, you can't be sure about any bounties even if they have thousands of investors. So, you can only choose it yourself if it's look worthy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 06:33:40 AM
I appreciate your attitude towards this bounty thing.
There is no easy way to distinguish good ones from scams.
Ask yourself: will I invest in this project?
If your answer is yes, then the bounty should also be good.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 11, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
When you enter in 2 3 bounties , you can understand real ICO and fake ICO i think. When you see the good process of ICO you will understand fake one.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 11, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
Well bounties are not always that rewarding. You need some experience to know which bounties are worth to participate in. I know they are getting underestimated by some people but you put your time on it so you’d better find something worth your time. Be picky and don’t believe to projects who call themselves best rewarding bounty program.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
February 11, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
Do not rely your bounties with the articles you have read because most of them are paid articles,the best thing to do is do your own research so you can be sure that the project has potentials to grow in the future.
Activity: 434
February 11, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
I usually join bounties that are managed by trusted campaign managers, such as higher ranks and has a trust from a trusted members.
I also choose the bounty managed by a trusted manager, because most of the projects they handle always provide satisfactory results for the bounty hunters, even though there is still a possibility the project is handled by the managers is not successful, but it is very rare. So we not be afraid to follow the project that indicate scam
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
February 11, 2018, 05:34:13 AM
The solution is that you have to follow campaigns managed by well known managers like colorless, jamal, sylon or others, they rarely hold scam project campaigns
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
If you are wearing a signature from bounty,  you dont have to promote it as your signature is already advertising it. Another thing much better to research a coin before joining a bounty or else you are promoting a bogus ICO and wasting your time. 

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 05:06:53 AM
At me a question, prompt where on a forum it is possible to look a rating of managers? Who are engaged in bounty, all write about this, that you need to pay attention to the manager, to his previous projects. Where to see projects he participated in earlier Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
It will be hard for beginners to differentiate a legit and a scam ICO/project, because there are companies that have good projects that is being run by professionals in this kind of scams. It is annoying because sometimes the project that we are promoting ending up scamming people. But there are still ways for you to spot those shitty projects, my advise to you is too look for their whitepaper because most scam ICO/projects have poor writing and poor content on their whitepaper. Take a look on how huge the community that is supporting it, if only few people wants to support it better to avoid it. If the people behind it don't want to reveal themselves, more likely that they are planning to scam their investors.

Nice input. I also feel hard to differentiate ICO which is scam, and legiitimate ICO.
Even though we have read about the project concept, token allocation, and technology they are offering, and also the bounty campaign manager, still sometimes we just cannot avoid to be involved in of these scam.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
February 11, 2018, 04:21:43 AM
I suggest to follow bounty ICO with campaign manager who already have trust, because to read whitepapers and running projects is complicated, I also often follow the project manager in by tokenmarket because he has a good trust, now I'm understanding how to recognize the project scam / fail and it is very complicated.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 11, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Well, I can say that is the part of the journey as a bounty hunter. You can do nothing after got scammed. Just relax and learn from your mistakes. Doing research about a project is so tricky. But I believe you will find your own way to get a good project for your work.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
February 11, 2018, 04:17:32 AM
Its very simple,stay away do a lot of background check before joining these ICOs and bounty campaigns.Theres a lot to consider before joining any of these like product,team developers.founder's background,partnership etc. you just need to fill the blanks by researching.
Activity: 926
February 11, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

if you want to avoid fake ICO you should be more careful and determine who the developer team and how the project they make if his team has good trading experience ICO will definitely run successfully, so the key is the team, the plan roadmap (roadmap) and whitepaper that they have.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
There are so may ICOs and their bounties in the cryptocurrency market. A lot of them are scams. But there are so many good ICOs that we can do their bounties. Here you should read about their project concept, Technology, Team members, ICO price, token allocation for the bounty etc. without doing above research if you do bounty you will spend your valuable time will be nothing at the end. In these days i am doing so many bounties and the main bounty is Daneel bounty. It is the first artificial intelligence assistant created to help cryptocurrency investors. Do research find good and popular ICO and then select their bounties. Good luck.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
February 11, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
You need to know there are many trashy ICOs and bounty campaigns in the market who will runa way after they achieve a cetrain amount of funds from the investors,that is why you need to check their legitimacy and credibility,founder and developers background will be a big factor of choosing a good bounty.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 11, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
First you have to choose a good bounty manager, because the bounty manager will usually choose some good ICO projects.
Then you can look at the heat of the ICO project,watch the ICO project and the ICO team, and you won't be fooled.
There are some bounty managers who are just messing around and just want to get profit for themselves only, so always do study still on what project to join that have potential for success.
Pages:
Jump to: