Pages:
Author

Topic: [FAKE] The database of all of the bitcoin private keys - page 4. (Read 13584 times)

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
WTF is this? Who owns these addresses and who is posting them on open internet?

This database owner's purpose is to prove that bitcoin is secure, public, strong and transparency. That's it. If you know bitcoin deeply, you will get the answer.

This is the bitcoin philosophy - transparency but secure even the nowadays bank system can't make it.

That is why we are Bitcoiners.

Well...  if they're indeed private keys, then its not secure. Am I missing something here?

You are missing the core of bitcoin. I am not a coder, but I trust it. I hope the core dev can explain this in an easy way.

In simple words: Whoever has a private key has access to the Bitcoins attached to that private key (and related public address).

So:
If those private keys belong to the poster, it is not secure for the poster.
If those private keys belong to some other people, it is not secure for those other people.

Is it complicated to understand or am I wrong here?

P.S. : Probably all of those addresses have 0 balances and 0 transactions, so I'm not getting into 'theft' part. What I'm concerned about is how this database came into possession of someone on the internet if it is not his own.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

This database owner's purpose is to prove that bitcoin is secure, public, strong and transparency. That's it. If you know bitcoin deeply, you will get the answer.

This is the bitcoin philosophy - transparency but secure even the nowadays bank system can't make it.

Well...  if they're indeed private keys, then its not secure. Am I missing something here?

You are missing the core of bitcoin. I am not a coder, but I trust it. I hope the core dev can explain this in an easy way.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

If my wallet somehow produces a new private key that is "near the top" of the public database, then how is that secure?
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

Well...  if they're indeed private keys, then its not secure. Am I missing something here?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
thanks for satoshi nakamoto's  keys

im rich bitch!
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
All addresses are showing 0 transactions on blockchain. Maybe someone setup these many addresses on his own using an automated tool?
None of my private keys are in that list so you lied LOL

Is this a late April Fools Joke?  Huh

No he is causing FUD, don't fall for it.

I have a question about the database. One can choose a random private key from the database, or use bitcoin-QT to get a private key, which way is more secure?

Huh

You talking to yourself? Scam artist.

I see, even the hero member do not feel the bitcoin spirit.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
None of my private keys are in that list so you lied LOL

Is this a late April Fools Joke?  Huh

No he is causing FUD, don't fall for it.

I have a question about the database. One can choose a random private key from the database, or use bitcoin-QT to get a private key, which way is more secure?

Huh

You talking to yourself? Scam artist.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Is this a late April Fools Joke?  Huh

Huh
I want to share you something amazing - The whole database of bitcoin private key: http://key.btc123.com/1

You can find all of the bitcoin private keys in the database. No joke, all of the priavte keys are in the database. You may want to try to find some valuable address here, but I would say that it will be as hard as search a needle in the sea.  Wink

I still think bitcoin is strong and secure. What about you?
I hear even searching a plane in the sea is hard.

Exactly. The more I know bitcoin, the more I trust it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I want to share you something amazing - The whole database of bitcoin private key: http://key.btc123.com/1

You can find all of the bitcoin private keys in the database. No joke, all of the priavte keys are in the database. You may want to try to find some valuable address here, but I would say that it will be as hard as search a needle in the sea.  Wink

I hear even searching a plane in the sea is hard.

You can find all of the bitcoin private keys in the database. No joke, all of the priavte keys are in the database. You may want to try to find some valuable address here, but I would say that it will be as hard as to search a needle in the sea.  Wink

This database can't show the total amount of bitcoin private keys, but it shows the total pages - 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675 pages totally. Still an amazing number!!!

To avoid some accuse about the scam, it is very important to let all readers know that DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS IN ANYWHERE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF IT IS SAFE OR NOT.

This database is just a simple show how safe the bitcoin is.

Bitcoin - Your money is secured by the laws of universe.

Pages:
Jump to: