Pages:
Author

Topic: False fear about BITCOIN. - page 5. (Read 3168 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:18:50 PM
what fear? bitcoin has a big influence on the economy, why should it be feared. strange
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
September 13, 2018, 03:14:02 PM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
Do not believe everything that newspapers write. As you know, any internet publication has its owner. And he, too, submits to someone. You should always have your own personal opinion about everything. Not based on newspaper publications.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
September 13, 2018, 03:13:52 PM
well, i think you are trying to point out price manipulation when you mentioned a large sum of bitcoin being purchased and dumped in a short period. And indeed, no one wants that. And as a side note, the bitcoin etf has been pending till now due to unregulated decision price manipulation.

Though there are no substantial amount of proof, the possibility of price manipulation is somehow undeniable. And this is among the false fear that is circulation around.
That is right, there is really manipulation in the price of bitcoin but that does not mean bitcoin cannot progress at it is progressing as dad is passing by due to the number of demands increasing day by day.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 13, 2018, 12:46:34 PM
well, i think you are trying to point out price manipulation when you mentioned a large sum of bitcoin being purchased and dumped in a short period. And indeed, no one wants that. And as a side note, the bitcoin etf has been pending till now due to unregulated decision price manipulation.

Though there are no substantial amount of proof, the possibility of price manipulation is somehow undeniable. And this is among the false fear that is circulation around.
Activity: 166
September 13, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
In my opinion, of course, Bitcoin is of great interest to investors because investing in Bitcoin does not recognize the cost of the costs incurred to the owner of the coin. Some news can only create panic that may have a negative impact on prices for a short time and will still increase very well.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 13, 2018, 11:30:02 AM
The market is just bearish for now and doesn't need to be considered a great problem. If bitcoin will end so it might also be the end of all coins. Bitcoin should how great it is that even with the bearish market it has managed to lead the cryptocurrency world. So I think it is way too far from happening as of now.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
September 13, 2018, 11:10:57 AM
I do not understand why people letting others regret for what they were doing. Some of the people nowadays has that overtaking mentality that they letting other not to grab the opportunity for them to have the chance to get that. Why people letting others fall while they was the reason why other fall. BTC in the first place will not drop on hundred as of the articles I have read so far. Let us help and push up each other for the growth of the whole world.
Activity: 317
September 13, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.

I also think like that so I think if there is a sale there will be a purchase but if bitcoin no longer has activity it will die but I think bitcoin will continue to survive and always be used for investment because this digital is very confusing and shocking for cryptocurrency who invest like a ball we will not know who wins and loses
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
This is true. agree on this with you. We don't have to have the slightest fear of this news. I only sell when it goes up and hold when it is red. I'm never afraid of risk "like most people say". In my opinion, any decision in life must be at risk. Not just in the world of commerce. but you always risk what you can afford to lose, then not much pain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
Need to acknowledge that investments like this either Crypto currencies investment or stocks exchange investments they are all can be manipulated by the big whales in which there is nothing we can do but to ride on to their games or you quit but if you quit now then you will going to miss the next bullish run in which manipulated by the huge players out there.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
Whoever is doing the investments does not matter as long as the market moves. Be worried if it does not move anymore because that could be the end of it. If someone wants to remain incognito, be it. No problem. Just let them do their own business and i will do mine.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and can be considered bitcoin as your property if you invest in bitcon, it can be considered as bitcoin as your property.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
The whales of bitcoin is not false. They exist and their actions always reflect on the market. If you are not a trader then you may  be a holder of bitcoin and in both cases the action of the whales affects you directly through the price of bitcoin in the market. The market sentiments controls the price in the market. When the whales actions move the market price in any direction your portfolio balance  will  move to whichever direction the market price has gone courtesy to the actions of the whales.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 08:14:34 AM
You should not be scared because of this. The price of bitcoin can not be affected by an individual. If they sell it, there will definitely be buyers and prices will continue to rise. So do not worry too much about this. Look at the future and believe it will grow well
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 13, 2018, 08:12:32 AM
Damn I can see how grown panic is affecting cryptocurrency, what gives crypto its power? Is we ,the people and if we are all in panic state it won't do good to us ,please let's all stop panicking ,don't listen to FUDS spreading around
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
I don't think that will happen. because bitcoin is the king of all coins and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that is very much interested.
actually the key to all this is the internet. if as long as the internet network in this world there is still bitcoin there will still be a lot of interest from many people. almost all over the world already know about bitcoin and many have started investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 9
September 13, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
False fear about bitcoin is that many people think it is only for the elite and rich people and poor people cannot afford to have that.Secondly, they cannot get back their money since it is digital.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Do not be afraid of the ideas of others. Everyone has the right to comment. But do not be fooled by lies. Because bitcoin is a reliable, permanent coin. Anyone who invests in this will be able to get any success. Today, the bitcoin has already proved successful. Do not worry about bitcoin. Invest today. This will bring you great value next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

May be you are not a bitcoin trader but even  if you are not but you are a holder of bitcoin which means you should be concern what is happening to the price in the market. There is no denying it that there are whales in the business of bitcoin and whatever action they takes has an impact on the value of bitcoin because the sentiment generated by the action of the whales will touch the price in the market.
Activity: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
Do not care about these news. When you are always influenced by these negative news, you will lose your judgment. Since the birth of Bitcoin, there have been countless mysterious people trying to control it, but no one is successful.
Don not read these types of news. Now a days people spreading too many fake news related to bitcoin. So stay aware from these type of news
Pages:
Jump to: