Pages:
Author

Topic: False fear about BITCOIN. - page 7. (Read 3168 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
Obviously there are whales behind the negative and positive news. It is the same in stock market. You have to create a buzz to shake the tree and those who fall will be the gain of the whales.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:42:34 AM
Rumors are always there in order to distract people from bit coin we shouldn't give importance to them and need to believe ob bitcoin and focus on our goal.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
You can see that after recovering to the $ 8500 level, bitcoin prices have fallen sharply and there is no sign of recovery, is currently adjusted to the $ 7500 level. I think that this time you should only invest in altcoin to make a profit, because at this point bitcoin price altcoin price is constantly increasing, so I believe you can profit from altcoin .
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 07:37:23 PM
I think the fear with respect to such actions is not able btc dying but it is about the consequences of such actions on btc's value. It is about the manipulation with the market of which the true enthusiasts wouldn't want to happen.
Activity: 77
August 06, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Hello.

Bitcoin is a good type of money. It's spread all over the world today. It's a good deal for exchangers and investors. This bitcoin will think it will go higher day by day.

It will never be lost. It's like bitcoin There will be a good exchange rate in the future.

Thank you!
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 06:27:28 PM
I think we should not worry, it seems to me that bitcoin will not cease to interest people, and the demand for it will always be. This article can not affect its purchase, people will buy and sell bitcoin constantly.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
August 06, 2018, 06:05:57 PM
I think that there is a false fear about btc. To my mind, there are certain risks involved but btc is the best one and it is more or less stable in terms of its popularity and it has a great potential
Im onyl afraid about the risk in investing bitcoin, because i know anytime incan lose my money or be a victim of scam. I know all that consequences in investing in bitcoin but still choose to invest why? Because bitcoin gives you opportuniy to become rich. Other than that theres nothing anymore i fear about btc
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
I think that there is a false fear about btc. To my mind, there are certain risks involved but btc is the best one and it is more or less stable in terms of its popularity and it has a great potential
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:42:25 PM
Yeah, I agree with what you say. There really is nothing that we need to fear. In my opinion, most people who experience fear of bitcoin are because they have become victims of the negative issue of bitcoin that is unclear and misleading. Indeed if we do not have strong knowledge and personal analysis that is sure to only be affected by these negative issues and then panic. The only thing that we need to fear is true as you say if buying and selling bitcoin no longer exists. It means that bitcoin demand and supply are gone and the market is not active again.
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Always be focus dear, do not be sway by these statement and always bear in mind that people will alwys come with these notions. Bitcoin is couple with a lot of people who really don't buy the idea and would always scar you. They are all false fears and allegation. we will never give up.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
For some guys it is really hard to consider between that real news and fake ones, so I think most of the people would believe in both of those without any attempt to research, is it true or not.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
August 02, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
Everyone should have some sort of fear. it is after all a risky investment. There are always going to be potential situations where the price goes down because of tech issues, or even more so political issues. As long as your fear is kept to a minimum by only investing a comfortable amount most people will probably be fine.
It is just normal and we can't blame people if they are afraid of what will happen in the next future with bitcoin that is why for me I would really appreciate if we will just stay calm no matter what since we are now in the new era.

To feel fear is normal in bitcoin because from the start it has no stable value and investing in bitcoin is quite risky. It just a matter on how we handle and set aside our fear. Trust and patience is very important to have and do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
Everyone should have some sort of fear. it is after all a risky investment. There are always going to be potential situations where the price goes down because of tech issues, or even more so political issues. As long as your fear is kept to a minimum by only investing a comfortable amount most people will probably be fine.
It is just normal and we can't blame people if they are afraid of what will happen in the next future with bitcoin that is why for me I would really appreciate if we will just stay calm no matter what since we are now in the new era.
Activity: 191
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 02, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Demand and supply in the crypto market will continue to exist, because it is highly unlikely that bitcoin does not have requests and offers in the crypto market, bitcoin is the most popular and there is no doubt about bitcoin.
Activity: 602
August 02, 2018, 02:49:38 PM
I never worried about such news, and I don't see anything wrong with it. It would be worse if the price of bitcoin stood still.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 02:45:56 PM
I think this news has made a lot of negative things. Mysterious makes everyone curious. But it does not matter to me. I personally will continue to do my work for investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
August 02, 2018, 02:20:59 PM
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
True enough that bitcoin's value has a significant drop when it was introduced and ever since it has movements, whether it is a recovery or drop of value it still means that bitcoin is alive and there is an activity. I would rather be worried about security since there is a lot of scam happening. This also means that there is a lot of interest for bitcoin and crypto currency. Bitcoin is the future so it will live and be consistent.

In my opinion, any decision in life should be risky. Not just in the world of commerce. So "Risk in life is a must".
I am not at all afraid of this news. I only sell when it goes up and on when it's red. I have never feared the risk "like most people say".
Activity: 378
August 02, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
now with the futures contracts people are able to trade btc with high amounts even though they don`t buy it thanks to the leverage trading which enables to trade with many times higher than your current money, so it obviously will prevent people from buying or selling btc.
Activity: 602
August 02, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
I agree with you, any movement of bitcoin is evidence of its development. This allows the price to move forward, even in the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: