Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ FantomPay [FNX] ★ CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P - page 2. (Read 8112 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Interesting... unusual high volume last days
for one dead coin with no dev and no community activity

The usual P&D?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Interesting... unusual high volume last days
for one dead coin with no dev and no community activity
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
is there anybody wishful to takeover ?
Any news about this coin? abandoned? Huh

Yeah, this ALTmanagement at the end was only finding a way to sell his FNX at a higher price then the one at the time of the first failed takeover so we can even say that this coin now is owned by nobody and who knows what will happen next hoping that there will not be a third fake takeover
what a shame~
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Yeah, this ALTmanagement at the end was only finding a way to sell his FNX at a higher price then the one at the time of the first failed takeover so we can even say that this coin now is owned by nobody and who knows what will happen next hoping that there will not be a third fake takeover
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Well the payout will necesseraily be after, whoever does the takeover, can provide a better more stable wallet.
Its totaly hopless to stake as it is now.
Let it die. There is no need for this crap. There are dozens of better coins.

Well i have to agree with what you told, at the end seems that the two who tried to make a takeover at the end used it only to make some random hype and sell their fantom.... who knows if a third takeover will arrive, there isn't two without three...
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Let it die. There is no need for this crap. There are dozens of better coins.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
I am also willing to donate, but my wallet is stuck and cant sync
Activity: 229
I can donate 15,000FNX
To bad. I had high hopes for this coin. Cant someone serious, and with good experience(excluding me) take over this coin. I'm willing to donate FNX to whomever is willing to do a serious takeover.  
so at the end we have the second failed takeover... why he wanted that kind of trust if at the end he did the same of the first takeover but in this case without telling nothing? well, it was clear that this coin is going nowhere at the end....
Activity: 465
Any news about the new wallet?

New wallet for dead coin?
No dev and multiple forks.
Activity: 140
Any news about the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
This coin will most likely die because the dev just copy and paste and the code is not finnished yet. It should not take weeks to sync a wallet. This is not an coin to invest in and probably will not take off.

and let's even add the fact that the first dev given up without reasons and the first one who tried to make a takeover given up too giving as reasons conflict of interest and now i think we all agree we can add even this takeover as failed or maybe is another try to make hype and try to move the price a little bit
Pages:
Jump to: