Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ FantomPay [FNX] ★ CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P - page 3. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
This coin will most likely die because the dev just copy and paste and the code is not finnished yet. It should not take weeks to sync a wallet. This is not an coin to invest in and probably will not take off.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Is this coin dead?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
stuck too at 290133...
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
mine stuck at 290358

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
here is a bootstrap file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/br1ildsej5twtzb/bootstrap.dat.bz2?dl=0

download & unpack.

Bootstrap did not help, still stuck on block 290132.
Activity: 11
is there a parameter for conf to set which part of wallet balance participates in staking ?
You can at least choose the amount that does not stake and is available  to spend, under the Option menu under the main flag .
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
is there a parameter for conf to set which part of wallet balance participates in staking ?
Activity: 17
dead coin
dev can't even provide the block chain to download

Do you read what we wrote early today ?

our wallet still syncing...

But still he have a half point with what he wrote, how is possible that the new dev still doesn't have his wallet synced way before he could even announce the takeover? Anyway still i disagree that a coin can be considered dead only because there isn't a bootstrap, is almost the same as telling that a coin is dead because doesn't have a block explorer

Read OP carefully, and you will find block explorer...
We have synced wallet after takeover announcement, but today
we are forced to install it again.

But you understood that the second part wasn't refered to you but to tamara163? i know there is a block explorer i just wanted to make out an example and not a critic... Anyway let's hope that this new wave of hype is real and not like the first takeover which made zero difference from how it was before

sorry, my mistake.... I work on different things simultaneosly and
didnt catch the point of what you want to say. Many peoples complain that
there is no block explorer because old link on C-Cex, but actualy not read OP page.

Yes, this is real and we are here to make big things.... long live Fantom  Wink
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
dead coin

But still he have a half point with what he wrote, how is possible that the new dev still doesn't have his wallet synced way before he could even announce the takeover? Anyway still i disagree that a coin can be considered dead only because there isn't a bootstrap, is almost the same as telling that a coin is dead because doesn't have a block explorer

But you understood that the second part wasn't refered to you but to tamara163? i know there is a block explorer i just wanted to make out an example and not a critic... Anyway let's hope that this new wave of hype is real and not like the first takeover which made zero difference from how it was before
dead coin

Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
dead coin

dead coin

legendary
Activity: 1027
dead coin
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
legendary
Activity: 966
We should create a daily updated bootstrap for helping to new people arriving to the project, does this coin have a dns seed actually?

Third attempt to sync the wallet also failed, wont sync past block 290132
Dev, if your wallet is synced then upload blockchain somewhere.

Still downloading blockchain...
we left Fantom wallet to sync over night,
but we have some problems with electrical grid here...
Blockchain will be uploaded when wallet finish with sync.

Try to add some nodes to your wallet:

Code:
addnode=85.25.200.125
addnode=84.2.34.97
addnode=117.87.14.126
addnode=90.190.173.193
addnode=81.191.41.44
addnode=95.19.18.117
addnode=84.215.230.138
addnode=84.215.230.138
addnode=117.87.14.126
addnode=90.190.173.193
addnode=81.191.41.44
addnode=95.19.18.117
addnode=84.215.230.138
addnode=84.215.230.138
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Third attempt to sync the wallet also failed, wont sync past block 290132
Dev, if your wallet is synced then upload blockchain somewhere.
Activity: 11
Is it a good idea if I, and others, make a request at  
https://steakcloud.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
to add FANTOM in they'r stake cloud?
Like does more requests from different people help with the possibility of them adding the coin to they'r service?
I really like this coin and its easy PoS and PoW system. Its a really good coin for newbies, and I do believe that with  the right dev and some good publicity, this coin can be huge.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for FANTOM.  

JN
I don't see any roadmap for the coin and the wallet... and why bounties only for the android and linux wallet? I don't remember watching translations of the ANNs on the other subforumes... Maybe i'm wrong but i hope the "third" dev will try to incentive even the translation of the ann and even find some way so the coin would be stable, and by the way, you already contacted yobit to get the coin listed? the first dev got blacklisted from blacksmith because of what he told about yobit (after all he didn't even contacted them for what camed out) and the second dev did the fatal error of leaving his yobit account open on a public computer and lost all the coins and instead of feeling guilt decided to give the fault to the website, let's hope that with the third dev something will change...

This is just begining, we have a lot of things on mind.
Firs step is to contact Cex and CoinMarketCap and ask him
to change links related with Fantom FNX.

One of the main things we need is to get support of SteakCloud.
https://steakcloud.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
This amazing service can really help FNX to rise.

Before we contact other exchanges, we need a lot of work on coin, new services,
website etc.
Pages:
Jump to: