Pages:
Author

Topic: FastBets Signature Campaign ★ BEST PAY For Jr. Members and Members ★ - page 3. (Read 6166 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nice to know you are online OP, I think you should consider an increase for the Full member rates, this is just an advise.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
Hi FastSlots, may I join this campaign? I've been on this forum for a while but never got too into it. Now that school is out for summer, I can sit home and make some posts. If you accept me, I will start posting tomorrow once you've updated the spreadsheet. Also, do I need to update my personal message? I've grown quite fond of it.  Grin
Here's my application, thanks!

Username: mattjack
Current Number Of Posts (including this one): 47
FastBets username: mattjack

Hey mattjack. Of course you can join! You do not need to update your personal message. And: enjoy your vacation :-)
Yay thank you!  Grin
I will try my best to balance going in the pool and posting on here.  Cool
You could just start my post count at 48 now since I'm just thanking you here.
Activity: 448
Can I also join this campaign?

Username: reyhiesa
Current Number Of Posts (including this one): 31
FastBets username: reyhiesa

Sure you can. Welcome mate :-)

Hello, I want to cash out my payment. Thanks in advance.

Hi Scream. We will payout all members later today, probably in the evening. If you'd like a bonus in the mean time, just ask in the chat.
A member called earnbtcfaucet applied to join the campaign, but i think u didnt see it.

ClamCoin, you are awesome :-) Thanks a lot for letting me know. Have loaded a small bonus into your account :-)

Username:EarnBtcFaucet
Current Number Of Posts (including this one):64
FastBets username:Pasqual

Hey EarnBtcFaucet, sorry for the late reply. You are in, with your stated number of 64 posts.

Thanks man, i love helping others Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Hi Scream. We will payout all members later today, probably in the evening. If you'd like a bonus in the mean time, just ask in the chat.
A member called earnbtcfaucet applied to join the campaign, but i think u didnt see it.

ClamCoin, you are awesome :-) Thanks a lot for letting me know. Have loaded a small bonus into your account :-)

Username:EarnBtcFaucet
Current Number Of Posts (including this one):64
FastBets username:Pasqual

Hey EarnBtcFaucet, sorry for the late reply. You are in, with your stated number of 64 posts.

Activity: 292

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Hi FastSlots, may I join this campaign? I've been on this forum for a while but never got too into it. Now that school is out for summer, I can sit home and make some posts. If you accept me, I will start posting tomorrow once you've updated the spreadsheet. Also, do I need to update my personal message? I've grown quite fond of it.  Grin

Hey mattjack. Of course you can join! You do not need to update your personal message. And: enjoy your vacation :-)
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Matt or Jack? Why not both!

It is good to know that you will pay us today, please do remember to update my membership level to Full Member here https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=x6jdb47e8ac30c1c8447eb741c51813461274
Thank you.

I will update the spreadsheet tomorrow. Please keep in mind that you will be payed as a member for the past week, but you will get payed as a full member for your posts next week.

Username: oni.saori
Activity: 71
Position: Member
FastBets username: onisaori

Hey onisaori, you are in. Good to have you on board :-)

Thanks noel57, that would be great. Payment will be tomorrow about this time. We will also have some minor updates to the rules then.
Fastslots said it yesterday at 8:30 so it should already be done.
I am still waiting for my own, have you received yours?
No, but i think he made a mistake, because payment day is friday.

Arghh, really sorry about that guys. ClamCoin is completely right: Friday is payday. Sorry for the confusion. (if I'd pay you today it would not be a full week).

However, I promise that I will pay everybody in less than 24h for the past week.
Thanks noel57, that would be great. Payment will be tomorrow about this time. We will also have some minor updates to the rules then.
No, but i think he made a mistake, because payment day is friday.
It is good to know that you will pay us today, please do remember to update my membership level to Full Member here https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=x6jdb47e8ac30c1c8447eb741c51813461274
Thank you.
The payout is on thursday around 8.30pm .
It is already 8.40pm, I am still waiting for OP to show up with good news  Grin Grin Grin my expected good news is I HAVE PAID YOU GUYS.
Thank you.
The payout is on thursday around 8.30pm .
Thank you.
Activity: 266
Username: oni.saori
Activity: 71
Position: Member
FastBets username: onisaori
Signature changed to full member.
Op should also consider an increase in the pay out because others campaigns are now paying up to 0.0009 btc per post for full member this is due to decrease in btc price.
Pages:
Jump to: