Pages:
Author

Topic: FastBluff.com is piloting a Signature Campaign! [Highest Paying Campaign] - page 8. (Read 7868 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Please allow me to join this activity
Name:   DDBEK
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Bitcoin address: 1HpiqPLCmsF1LPAYtrkrMuyLZsoaBUqJm5

Ok we added you, just so we are transparent you have to have minimum 20 post by Thursday July 17,2014 that is when the new round starts, if you want to wait until then just let me know otherwise don't worry about it.
thank you,
from now on ;
20 Constructive posts only. Wink

Ok good!

To0 many post at local thread !
This is a bad way to promoting the signature if you're just roaming into local thread

Can you clarify what you are trying to say, I don't understand you.
he said that DDBEK user makes too many posts in local thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ddbek-334922
as you see there, he only make post in Chinese forum (local)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://fastbluff.com/

Ok we added you, just so we are transparent you have to have minimum 20 post by Thursday July 17,2014 that is when the new round starts, if you want to wait until then just let me know otherwise don't worry about it.
thank you,
from now on ;

Ok good!

This is a bad way to promoting the signature if you're just roaming into local thread

Can you clarify what you are trying to say, I don't understand you.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

thank you,
from now on ;

Ok good!

thank you,
from now on ;

Ok good!
Activity: 182

thank you,
from now on ;

Activity: 182

better go with PD  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Can you please not spam PD. It is inappropriate and has no place in this thread.

Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
1 month only 50 posts? Cmon!

Did you read the original post? We are doing 50 post per week, and the OP has clearly stated this.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
1 month only 50 posts? Cmon!
We will be picking the first 15 people to participate.

Our rates (which we reserve to change at anytime due to the rising or falling of bitcoin prices)...

Hero Member - 0.0012BTC Per constructive post
Senior Member - 0.001BTC Per constructive post
Full Member - 0.0006BTC Per constructive post
Member - 0.0004BTC per constructive post
Jr. Member - Not allowed

Payments and limits are for per week.

A constructive post means...

It is not trolling, spam, agreement, or anything we deemed not constructive. It should add substance to the thread and be on topic. At anytime you can PM us and ask if the post is constructive or not after it has been posted.

We are limiting this to 50 constructive post, with a 25 constructive post minimum.

This is a pilot campaign so we are not sure if we will be continuing after this month, this maybe a 1 month thing we will update if we do.

Would be interested in this but only at SUPER HERO MEMBER STATUS  but most of my posts will be TROLLING!

Grin

Nope Sad
can I reserve a spot to join once i got member Tongue

Sadly no.
OK so, since bitcoininformation joined I feel a bit better about joining it, since he rates all those ads.
But a few informations before I even try to join it:
You are going to pay monthly, but requires a minimum 25 posts per week?

Weekly payouts.

to be honest, this sort of advertising only works good for long term campaign advertising, if you do a short with small limits, your not going to see any fast results.  It goes the same with all forms of advertising.  Your wasting time I tell you if your doing this short term and limit the amount of posts like this.

We are testing to see a couple of facets. We aren't looking for fast results, but we are looking for some type of results. We are also using this to build a bit of trust in the community. Also our competitors are doing it so we have to look at it and crunch the numbers.

Well, since I already lost a day and I'm not realy that active on the forum I'll pass and wait the monthly payout.
I would probably be between 12~18 posts on 17 July.

Ok maybe next round we can get you in Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
Well, since I already lost a day and I'm not realy that active on the forum I'll pass and wait the monthly payout.
I would probably be between 12~18 posts on 17 July.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
to be honest, this sort of advertising only works good for long term campaign advertising, if you do a short with small limits, your not going to see any fast results.  It goes the same with all forms of advertising.  Your wasting time I tell you if your doing this short term and limit the amount of posts like this.
They are just testing the water. Rates and limits can be increased after the first month (or they cancel the campaign).
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
OK so, since bitcoininformation joined I feel a bit better about joining it, since he rates all those ads.
Glad to heard that Grin
He pays out every month, but the first payment will be weekly. All minimums are per week, so even if he pays per month, the weekly maximum amount of constructive posts is 50 (so 200 per month) and the minimum is 20 posts per week (so 80 per month).  They are currently testing out the campaign, so rates/maximum posts can increase if they decide to continue after this first month.

I do find their way of paying people in the campaign really good:
The first pay date for everyone that registered today will be July 17, 2014 at 12pm PST time. We will verify them that day and pm everyone our count. If you have an issue with our count, we will give you time to dispute it. We will then send the payment in one transaction to everyone and post here. Where we will want people to confirm they did get paid, at least for the first couple of payments.
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
can I reserve a spot to join once i got member Tongue
50 posts per week? Or per month?

Per week.

Ah that's not so bad I guess. Can you save me a spot until Primedice pays out in less than a week?

I will let you even if all the spots fill up, just save reference to this part of the thread and pm me in a week.

Alright, although I might be gone on vaca (at least I hope to xD)

I'll save this right away, I love the site.

Yeah whenever you get a chance. And thank you!

Looks like an interesting campaign esp given weekly payouts
Will keep an eye on you guys and see if it makes sense to transition to your campaign

Of course it make sense to transition to our campaign Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: