Pages:
Author

Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins (Update: FastCash4Bitcoins.Com is now live) - page 4. (Read 13786 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Want to talk about FastCash!?
A++
Had an awesome, solid, amazingly fast transaction with TangibleCryptography and would recommend anyone who needs to do trades to do so with him.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Tangible Cryptography LLC
If you have a Paypal account I recommend you get a PayPal debit card (US residents only).  It allows you to spend your PayPal balance anywhere Mastcard is accepted.

https://personal.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/debit_card

It takes 5-7 days for delivery so get one now so you have it when you need it.  There are no monthly fee (there is a $1 ATM fee and 1% foreign tx fee).

So say you need to pay an emergency bill you are short the cash but have plenty of Bitcoins.  Sell the coins to us, we payout via PayPal and you can pay the plumber, mechanic, or liquor store with your Mastercard (at least until they start accepting Bitcoins).

With FastCash4Bitcoins you can keep more of your wealth in Bitcoins and instantly transfer them to PayPal, Dwolla, or 5 other payout options.

PayPal is a registered trademark of Ebay Inc.  MasterCard is a registered trademark of Mastercard Inc.
Update: Lowered and Simplified fees on GreenDot MoneyPaks

Denominations available: $50 to $1000
Fees:  up to $500 = $5 flat fee.  over $500 = $10 flat fee

Example:  You wish to sell 100 coins and current buy price is $5.25.
100 BTC * $5.25 ea = $525 owed.  You can choose MoneyPak payout option and get a $525 - $10 = $515 MoneyPak.

Update:  Western Union now available.

Generally speaking Western Union has the highest fees but for international users it may be fastest option available.
For example you can sell 100 BTC and get paid $500 (or equivalent local currency) at any WU location in Peru.

WU fees vary significantly based on the amount transferred and the destination country so PM for more information or use WU site to estimate fees:
www.westernunion.com

Source: United States Zipcode 23322
Destination: Your country

We fund via the "In person - Instant" option and the "Online - Bank Account" option.  Instant allows pickup on the same day but generally has a higher fee.  Bank Account funding option will be paid via funds drawn from our LLC bank account and allows pickup in 3 days.  Generally the fees are 50% to 75% less.  The choice is up to you and we never markup WU fees. 

Just another way to sell coins and get paid TODAY!

I don't believe we have a method to pay directly in ppCAD.  However if you have ppCAD denominated account PP should allow you to accept ppUSD payments which they then convert to ppCAD.
Activity: 420
I like the way you do your pp. I think I'll use you instead of spendbitcoins now. Do you offer ppCAD?
When you send us pp, will it be by gift or payment?

We send Paypal funds by payment and we cover all fees.  As an example if you sell us coins and we owe you $100 you will get $100 in your Paypal account not a cent less.
When you send us pp, will it be by gift or payment?
Activity: 566
I need to mention: Another awesome transaction!  Grin
Activity: 658
TangibleCryptography you seams to gain popularity, keep it that way  Wink
Activity: 566
awesome, another fast transaction! I think I found my new buyer Smiley
what are pp fees?

Will you match spendbitcoin's rate?

Our rate is posted in the image on first page.  It dynamically adjusts based on market price and funds availability.

Currently $5.45 per BTC*.  No fees beyond the selling price. 

(i.e. right now if you sold us 10 BTC we would pay you $54.50 into your Paypal or Dwolla account)

* At the time of the post.  Always check the Current Buy Price in the first post.
what are pp fees?

Will you match spendbitcoin's rate?
+1 Sent some Dwolla USD and some BTC and completed the transaction quickly!  Will be doing more business with Gerald in the future!

+1 for iidx.  Fast and easy trade.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
+1 Sent some Dwolla USD and some BTC and completed the transaction quickly!  Will be doing more business with Gerald in the future!
Activity: 686
We do not intend to not have any flat fee when paying out by ACH.  Our goal is not to become an exchange but to be a direct buyer of Bitcoins.  The price we are willing to buy at may vary from the current bid at CampBX or other exchanges so it is difficult to directly compare but we intend to be competitive for small to medium sized orders.  Someone looking to sell hundreds of Bitcoins may find an exchange more attractive but we will likely be able to offer more "cash" payout options.

We envision a simple portal where a bitcoin holder can quickly sell them to obtain needed cash.  We show you our rate up front, you tell us the number of coins, and pick your payout method from a number of options (ACH, mailed check, Paypal, Dwolla, funds added to your reloadable credit card, VISA gift card*, or MoneyPack*) and get a deposit address.  Once the coins clear we pay you.  That simple.

* There likely will be an additional fee for these two options simply because they carry high fixed fees.

Love it. I can see this gaining popularity very fast.
When you start doing ACH transfers, how much do you think the fees will be? CampBX has a $2 fee, will you be able to beat that?

We do not intend to not have any flat fee when paying out by ACH.  Our goal is not to become an exchange but to be a direct buyer of Bitcoins.  The price we are willing to buy at may vary from the current bid at CampBX or other exchanges so it is difficult to directly compare but we intend to be competitive for small to medium sized orders.  Someone looking to sell hundreds of Bitcoins may find an exchange more attractive but we will likely be able to offer more "cash" payout options.

We envision a simple portal where a bitcoin holder can quickly sell them to obtain needed cash.  We show you our rate up front, you tell us the number of coins, and pick your payout method from a number of options (ACH, mailed check, Paypal, Dwolla, funds added to your reloadable credit card, VISA gift card*, or MoneyPack*) and get a deposit address.  Once the coins clear we pay you.  That simple.

* There likely will be an additional fee for these two options simply because they carry high fixed fees.

Activity: 686
When you start doing ACH transfers, how much do you think the fees will be? CampBX has a $2 fee, will you be able to beat that?
Just wanted to post my experience here - sent 10 BTC to TangibleCryptography and received a paypal transfer from him within minutes (he sent right after the BTC transaction reached 1 confirm).  +1, highly recommended

A +1 back to btcboston. Quick and Easy.  Would trade again.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just wanted to post my experience here - sent 10 BTC to TangibleCryptography and received a paypal transfer from him within minutes (he sent right after the BTC transaction reached 1 confirm).  +1, highly recommended
Pages:
Jump to: