Pages:
Author

Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins (Update: FastCash4Bitcoins.Com is now live) - page 6. (Read 13786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
You don't but like you said the issue isn't limited to me.  I have funds available right now and Mt.Gox doesn't.  Still the Dwolla has been going fast I likely will need to close it until I can redeposit.  Down to $300 Dwollars.

I ask because Mt. Gox refers to having been given written consent from Dwolla making them a "special" merchant account.

Reportedly there now are 'normal" and "special" merchant accounts:

> (00:52:52) MagicalTux: we have written consent from Dwolla, basically now Dwolla has "normal" merchant accounts, and "special" merchant accounts with extra requirements

- http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/tp0xt/dwolla_changes_tos_to_prohibit_bitcoin/c4ohxsq
 - http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/tp0xt/dwolla_changes_tos_to_prohibit_bitcoin
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Aweomse! MtGox USD -> Paypal transaction

Thanks man! Got me out of a tight spot!

+1!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Tangible Cryptography LLC
You don't but like you said the issue isn't limited to me.  I have funds available right now and Mt.Gox doesn't.  Still the Dwolla has been going fast I likely will need to close it until I can redeposit.  Down to $300 Dwollars.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Dwolla
We will buy your Bitcoins @ MtGox weighted 24 hour average minus 2%.

To continue using Dwolla I had to agree to their terms of service which read:

You understand and agree that you will not engage in the following activities:
- Use the Dwolla system to operate or engage in any business regulated by FinCen, including the money service business;
- Use the Dwolla System without written consent in association with any online credit or virtual currency system;

So by trading my bitcoins for your Dwolla, how do I know that you've gotten approval from Dwolla to do these type of trades?

[To be fair, this isn't a problem unique to you, I have the same concern with withdrawing USD funds through Dwolla from Mt. Gox, Camp BX, Intersango, Get-Bitcoin, etc.) but they were operating before Dwolla's new terms of service were imposed so I somehow feel safe assuming they and Dwolla have things worked out already and are allowed to continue that activity.]

Bitcoins to prepaid Mastercard.

Anxiously awaiting this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

UPDATE:
Locking and saving this thread for the history books.
New thread for the website is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fastcash4bitcoins-support-thread-90192

MtGox's cash crunch got you in a bind?  Your worked hard for those coins; stop accepting delays. We will buy your coins and pay you cash today.  If we can't we will give you a 110% refund (see guarantee below).  It is that simple.

How does it work?
We have an open offer to buy your coins (subject to funds availability) at the current "buy price" shown below and will pay you today via Paypal, Dwolla, VISA Giftcard, MoneyPak, Western Union, check in the mail, or cash deposit to your checking account.   Update: effective 06/19 we no longer accept MtGox codes.    

What price are you paying?
The image below (removed see update above) updates in realtime with the price we are offering to purchase your coins at.  It is important that you refresh this page to get the current price. The price paid for your coins will be the price at the time you send the coins to us (0-confirm).

So how do I sell to you?
Send us either a bitcointalk private message or an email ([email protected]). Indicate the number of coins you wish to sell and which payout method you wish to use.  Include any required information (see "what we need" listed for the payout option you wish to use).  We will send you a unique bitcoin address to deposit your coins.    The payout amount is locked in once coins are sent (tx shows as 0-confirm on the network) at the current buy price.  Funds will be paid out after 6 confirms.

What are my Payout options?

Denominations available:  $100 to $1000 (send PM for information on larger sales)
What we need:  Your Paypal email address.
Fees*: None and we cover all PayPal fees

Min Payout:  $50
Max Payout: $1000
What we need:  Your Dwolla account #.
Fees*:  None (Dwolla will deduct $0.25)

Prepaid VISA Giftcards (not reloadable)
Denominations available:  $100
What we need:  Nothing  To use online you will need to set your zipcode at issuer's website (so card passes merchant address verification check).
Fees*: flat $5 regardless of denomination  None while supplies last.
We are dropping this option but have a few $100 cards remaining.  

Physical check from our company account in the mail.  Sent via first class mail.
Min Payout:  $100
Max Payout: $5,000
What we need:  Name on the check and address to mail it (PO BOX are fine).  US delivery only at this time
Fee:  None*
Optional:  Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery) with delivery confirmation - $5.00 fee
Optional:  Express Mail (1-2 day delivery) with delivery confirmation - $20.00 fee
Optional:  Certified cashier's check (min payout $500) - $10 fee

Min Payout: $100
Max Payout: $1,000
What we need: Nothing.  It may take 1-4 hours to obtain MoneyPak unless we already have one in stock.  Contact us for availability.
Fee*:  $5 for $500 or less,  $10 fee for $501 or more.

Amounts and fees are set by Western Union and vary by country.  send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to provide you a custom quote.

Cash deposit directly to your Bank Of America or Wells Fargo bank account
In most instances funds will be available instantly (see your bank for fund availability information)
IMPORTANT:  You must use pgp to encrypt private information if you want to use this payout option.  If you send us your account information in plain text we will reject your sale, and refund the coins.  No exceptions.
Denominations available:  $500 to $5,000 (this is a manual process so it isn't cost/time effective for us to process smaller orders)
What we need (MUST be sent via PGP protected message):  Full Name as it appears on the account, bank name (BofA or Wells Fargo only), account type (checking or savings), and account number.
Fee: None during this trial period (subject to change as we evaluate the popularity and time requirements)

* For all payout options a convenience fee of $0.50 will be deducted for payouts of less than $100.
Additional Payout options coming soon:  ACH, and funds added directly to your reloadable Mastercard.

The 110% FastCash Same Day Guarantee
We will never accept an order we can't fund instantly. In our opinion nobody should.  You sell your coins to us, you get cash today!  If we buy your coins and can't pay you the same day we will return your coins PLUS 10% as compensation for the busted trade.  You don't have to accept week long delays without disclosure any more.

Escrow
Escrow is optional.  We have dozens of confirmed buys but if you want to be extra careful we have partnered with bitmit.net to offer transfers with escrow.
FastCash4Bitcoins. $100 Paypal Transfer
FastCash4Bitcoins. $100 Dwolla Transfer

CURRENT FUNDS AVAILABILITY (last updated: 06/22/2012 11 AM EST)
FastCash4Bitcoins is an open offer to purchase your coins subject to funding availability.
Paypal: None (reloading in progress - ETA 06/26)
Dwolla: None (reloading in progress - ETA 06/26)
MoneyPak: High (all amounts available)
Cash Deposit: High (all amounts available)
Check In The Mail: High (all amounts available)
ACH:  will be available when website launches on Sunday

For enhanced security and privacy we offer GPG protected private messages and emails
It isn't that hard to setup and use (windows users start here: http://www.gpg4win.org/download.html)
Note: for checking account payout the use of GPG/PGP is MANDATORY.

Tangible Cryptography LLC's Public Key
Code:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (MingW32)
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=ZBEc
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Also available here:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x28BB715FC26C17CD

Stop accepting excuses and start accepting cash for your bitcoins.

Dwolla, Paypal, GreenDot, VISA, USPS, WesternUnion, Wells Fargo, and Bank Of America trademarks are the property of their respective owners.  Their use should not be construed as an endorsement by the trademark owner.  Tangible Cryptography LLC is a registered Virginia Limited Liability Company.  Company directors and registered agent available upon request from the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Pages:
Jump to: