Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 23. (Read 78957 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

Bahahahaha ha that is soooo funny.
I have some good news about server power. Will update soon!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 251

That image made me scream. But 5000 satoshi is all I need to satisfy my betting urges xD

Im experiencing alot of lag on my pc, when I click roll, the loading icon just keeps spinning and never stops.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
There seems to be a problem during the 5000 half hour giveaway. Every time I try to play, there seems to be a lag. I try to refresh but nothing changes. After the giveaway is over, it comes back to normal with faster rolls. Is this a deliberate move to deny users of the 5000 Satoshi giveaway?
I think there is a problem, it is present on your network.
Because if your network is problematic then sometimes you will experience miss the giveaway because they needed a stable network
most importantly you can now get the giveaway, and if that issue is not on your network. I beg soon likely to be fixed so as not to repeat itself

I feels like im a robot while reading your post.  Grin
Lag is common, too many players now and the site is getting bigger day by day. and majority want to take advantage on the 5,000SAT faucets.

Amazingly for the just ended giveaway, the site was very stable and responding very fast. When I claimed the faucet, I received the feedback even before I finished clicking. I was able to raise the faucet to 75k Satoshi. I hope the 4am one will be similar.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
There seems to be a problem during the 5000 half hour giveaway. Every time I try to play, there seems to be a lag. I try to refresh but nothing changes. After the giveaway is over, it comes back to normal with faster rolls. Is this a deliberate move to deny users of the 5000 Satoshi giveaway?
Because if your network is problematic then sometimes you will experience miss the giveaway because they needed a stable network
most importantly you can now get the giveaway, and if that issue is not on your network. I beg soon likely to be fixed so as not to repeat itself

I feels like im a robot while reading your post.  Grin
Lag is common, too many players now and the site is getting bigger day by day. and majority want to take advantage on the 5,000SAT faucets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The site was around the 300.000.000 bet very laggy indeed. I also bet more then I wanted because the lag. Hit max, then /2 and roll. On screen the bet amount was changed but they roll the max amount.  Grin Now it was a lost, hopefully next time a win.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!

Activity: 192
long time not visit fastdice missing out lots of promotion and voucher
nice image created i will use it to more attract new referral to playing at fastdice Smiley

We made the following page for our affiliates to access banners and images for self promotions. Lots more coming so dont judge as it is early days. Just stick to the roles!!!
http://blog.fastdice.com/fastdice-com-affiliate-resources/

It's the first time I've landed on this site and I was surely missing a great gambling heaven. And I'm just addicted to it now.  Smiley

I hope you are here to play and not to advertise your signature. Either way welcome to fastdice.com. Check our affiliate promotions

Another Image made for our affiliates at
You may use for your promotions, just follow the rules thanks.
More will be added over next few days...
http://blog.fastdice.com/fastdice-com-affiliate-resources/

there almost is  300,000,000 nice site
can i get a voucher try?Smiley

Woot Im excited!!!
Vouchers are limited while we are running generous Faucets. Set your alarm and chase that as a freebee for now.
I see NO ONE noticed that I am missing a "0", 200,000,00 instead of 200,000,000
Graphics, please fix and send updates
(FIXED NOW)

so maybe i will get a bonus for find this mistaken?XD  lol
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
happy hour is the best time for FD to be down Smiley

I also can not access FastDice What was there was a problem ?
no explanation was nothing just a white screen (blank) like this screenshot
Not loading for me either Sad

With these happy hours, FastDice is sure getting substantial free load and stress testing for their site and infrastructure  Cheesy

Hi guys, sorry to hear you couldn't get in. I can see that some players were OK but others (inc myself) would get the blank screen.

I have reset the load balancers and all looks good now. We also have 5k faucets in 30 mins so jump in soon.
nice im joining on last 18mins of 5k faucet claims Smiley
thanks
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 89

With these happy hours, FastDice is sure getting substantial free load and stress testing for their site and infrastructure  Cheesy

Hi guys, sorry to hear you couldn't get in. I can see that some players were OK but others (inc myself) would get the blank screen.

I have reset the load balancers and all looks good now. We also have 5k faucets in 30 mins so jump in soon.
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Approx 1 hr to go before our latest giveaway goes off. Come and get it...

We have 300,000,000!

Excellent. Good to see it wasn't wasted on a dust better. And went to a actual better that does regular deposit and plays.  Good job!!!

Unfortunately the bet itself wasn't a winner but it still scored the lucky player 3,000,000 sat for their efforts:

What's even better is that the ghost doesn't take commission.

Now we sit back until we see bet 333,333,333.

Activity: 89

We have 300,000,000!

Unfortunately the bet itself wasn't a winner but it still scored the lucky player 3,000,000 sat for their efforts:

What's even better is that the ghost doesn't take commission.

Now we sit back until we see bet 333,333,333.

So 101 sat will do? And it doesnt decrease the bet speed right? Btw should we capture it after it hits? Because if people use that offline mode he cant even see if he hits that number or not

100 and above is acceptable. Just worded wrong.  If a offline better does get it or the person is offline when we generate voucher, we will just place in their wallet.
FYI Players: payout will be a few hrs after the win.  We are out of hrs. But will try our best to speed it up.
Any bet is at full speed all the time. And new update coming that is expected to mega increase.
See you there.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
So 101 sat will do? And it doesnt decrease the bet speed right? Btw should we capture it after it hits? Because if people use that offline mode he cant even see if he hits that number or not
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Correction as requested:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And for those who requested about the banner ads:

728 x 90

468 x 60

3,000,000 Satoshi Givaway any time from now

Little achievment for you all...
3,000,000 Satoshi for the person that gets the
300,000,000 Bet.

CONDITIONS: The bet must be more that 100 satoshi to qualify...
Good luck if you try!!!
If you are betting dust , best to pause your bets so others can Achieve!!!

Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: