Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 26. (Read 78957 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
I hope someone finds this interesting

I thought I would share some of some of my personal gambling stats on fastdice.com
Started at 10btc (about 6 days ago), now at 42btc ( I am having a lot of trouble getting over 42btc)
Mixing 1000, 10,000 and 100,000 (very limited on this) bets
49.5 chance
bets at ludicrous
bet offline (Most of the time)
Betting low
100 to 101% raise on loss
5BTC loss/bet stopage about 2 or 3 times a day

Hope someone finds this interesting
NOTE, You cant see my best in high roller and dont want to take over the high roller board so not many people are aware I am betting
This is my own personal bets against the house (That I own 50% off).

Incase you try to duplicate this, beaware I am surprised I have got this high. DO NOT BET WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE!!!

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Special notice to our Affiliates that have been building their signup's
We have made the following page that is specifically for
Affiliate Resources

We will add varous banners, images, signatures that you are authorised to use. I will add more over the next few days/ weeks.
You may special request what you would like and I will try and accomidate (No Guarantees though)

Here is the link

http://blog.fastdice.com/fastdice-com-affiliate-resources/

It's a pretty nice blog and cool layout.I think adding more info bout the big winners and most wagered users or some unique wins would be more cool.Your competitors too have a leader-board page.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
When is FastDice going to be in coupon spree?

I wagered 0.3BTC yesterday and won 0.5BTC with a profit of 0.2BTC.

I will come back again and play in ludicrous speed this time. But can I get some coupons in pm so that I can try it out? I do not want to risk that legendary speed. Tongue

While we are running a 5000 faucet 3 times a day, Vouchers will be a bit light for next week and half.   Check our advert above. Good to see you had a win though..

Yes actually that faucet always attach me to the site, I love the big faucet and sometimes even more loving when I get a big win with small amount.
I love fastdice and hope it goes good Smiley all the time.
Activity: 299
This is not to comment or reply any post.. Just my opinion .  After trying with some sites. i felt fastdice is very convenient and good site to bet..
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Affiliate Resources

We will add varous banners, images, signatures that you are authorised to use. I will add more over the next few days/ weeks.
You may special request what you would like and I will try and accomidate (No Guarantees though)

Here is the link

So far i got 12 signups and i dont know if theyre paying real money now, hopefully soon they will invest a little bankroll and take their chances to earn big.

I will come back again and play in ludicrous speed this time. But can I get some coupons in pm so that I can try it out? I do not want to risk that legendary speed. Tongue

While we are running a 5000 faucet 3 times a day, Vouchers will be a bit light for next week and half.   Check our advert above. Good to see you had a win though..
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Affiliate Resources

Here is the link

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Bet Of The Year
1662696 Satoshi Win

It's a nice win,Gratsss to you.But i don't know why you didn't joined the forum long ago if you were know to all the gambling patterns and were interested but if you haven't joined it all this time then why all of a sudden the need to post now ?

Good luck ,anyways.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Bet Of The Year
1662696 Satoshi Win

Excellent to see. Congrats!

Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
Bet Of The Year
1662696 Satoshi Win

I am currently working on affiliate resourses .   I will have something up in 24 hrs.  will take a few days to get different options up. Feel free to give ideas on what you want and varous sizes you need...

468x60 banner
125x125 banner
728x90 banner

1 splash page will also do the trick for promoting referral link. Grin
I created an account on Fastdice a few days ago but I have never been lucky to get a voucher. I hope that one day I will get so that I also enjoy betting on Fastdice. It looks awesome

Why wait for voucher when you can deposit some and play right away mate ? I believe always should not over milk any site. Usually gambling sites like to give bonus to those only whom they see future potential of a serious gamblers.

Most player here just look for freebie many actual gambler not on this forum. I tried site it was ok looked like dadice not for me but good luck.

Hmmmm  I guess you missed out the 10 BTC bounty that I did for anyone that could link us to any association to dadice. No one claimed as there is not (We have never even heard of them) That conversation stopped weeks ago.   But thanks for bring it up again..  Have a good day...

Vouches depend on the day and as we are running heavy Rain 3 x daily, it will be limited for the next 2 weeks...

Admin, Provide some banner    Grin  for promotions. please make an attractive one and make an emphasis on the advantage of playing here.. Thank You

I am currently working on affiliate resourses .   I will have something up in 24 hrs.  will take a few days to get different options up. Feel fre to give ideas on what you want and varous sizes you need...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I created an account on Fastdice a few days ago but I have never been lucky to get a voucher. I hope that one day I will get so that I also enjoy betting on Fastdice. It looks awesome

Why wait for voucher when you can deposit some and play right away mate ? I believe always should not over milk any site. Usually gambling sites like to give bonus to those only whom they see future potential of a serious gamblers.
Well i think he just want to profit without depositing/spending anything.
 babs1975 you could try the faucet on fastdice.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Most player here just look for freebie many actual gambler not on this forum. I tried site it was ok looked like dadice not for me but good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

Admin, Provide some banner    Grin  for promotions. please make an attractive one and make an emphasis on the advantage of playing here.. Thank You
plz gimme me a voucher too :p
Manners.  Im all vouchered out at the moment.  book in with the rain, It will provide more than I can give..  See the banner above.

Fastdice.com Dalily/ Weekly Promotions

11th January to 24th January 2016

Set your Alarm and get some free BTC to win more BTC!!! See you there and tell your friends

I don't spend much time on this forum anymore but glad I come on and found your promotion and site.
I'm now registering an account with you guys and will give you a test.
Hopefully your name is correct and I can play some fast dice Smiley and get some fast coinage.
See you.

You missed our happy 1/2 hr so I have sent you a voucher to get you started for a test. Check out ghost in the menu and check our speeds.
Have fun and refer us on.  Be sure to book in for our 5000 faucets promo

Yes I did miss it this time around unfortunately but at least I know your about now.
I had deposited before I see you post this awesome gesture for missing out.
Testing your site was good, very smart design and even though it has a lot going on it is super responsive and is as described and more. Fastdice is actually the fastestdice I have ever played.
From 100s of rolls only one had a slight delay and that was no doubt someone on my connection downloading or something.
Overall 10/10 for design, speed, deposit and withdrawal and thank you for the voucher I redeemed that a minute ago and I will be sure to refer you through social media.

Excellent feedback, share it with the world, AND add your affiliate link with it

No vouchers for a few days. Try back later or chase the faucet..

@Fastdice.

I updated ticket #156 with a screen capture. Seems to happening with bets above the 10k. Gonna try it some more.

I will have more discussion on this tomorrow...

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
@Fastdice.

I updated ticket #156 with a screen capture. Seems to happening with bets above the 10k. Gonna try it some more.
Pages:
Jump to: