Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 45. (Read 78960 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Has the happy hour still going on or am I too late now ?

the timings are clearly visible in the image above , have a look at your timezone and calculate the interval's in between.
no you are not late as they will be continuing till 13th december.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Has the happy hour still going on or am I too late now ?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
For the final time... we are not dadice.

No this is not faucet abuse. If we give you money to play with, you should be able to withdraw it. It's stupid if you can't.

However, having 200 accounts rolling on happy hour, is something we are yet to clarify.

I would actually have a small suggestion on this part. Why not limit the faucet claim to once every 3min per IP. This would help with the possible (a lot of accounts per user). For just players it would have no impact at all, it would only limit the players who just want to mass claim the big faucet Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lol,  just bet 10k on 10x every 3 minutes. You will hit it once.

Asking for some clarification about this. Does betting this way for the entire happy hour and withdraw the profit made afterward will be considered as faucet abuse? If this is considered as faucet abuse then there is no point to bet using the generous faucet in happy hour
I think this is considered faucet abuse actually.
Anyway why dont make it like wagered xxx and just can process withdraw.? It would be better i guess.

I would not say it is faucet abuse. I think anyone can play was they wish with the free funds given to them. For example if i choose to roll only x9900 then it is my choice, maybe that is the way i enjoy playing the most. If that is an issue for a site with a faucet then i would rather have them remove it completely. They could enable 0 bets for testing and it would be fine by me.

That is the reason why Im asking here officialy. Not really bringing this up but dadice considered such thing as faucet abuse, so Im asking for confirmation rather than having my account locked for doing so. It could be an easy money playing with 10x at 10k sats if it is allowed
For the final time... we are not dadice.

No this is not faucet abuse. If we give you money to play with, you should be able to withdraw it. It's stupid if you can't.

However, having 200 accounts rolling on happy hour, is something we are yet to clarify.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Asking for some clarification about this. Does betting this way for the entire happy hour and withdraw the profit made afterward will be considered as faucet abuse? If this is considered as faucet abuse then there is no point to bet using the generous faucet in happy hour
Anyway why dont make it like wagered xxx and just can process withdraw.? It would be better i guess.

I would not say it is faucet abuse. I think anyone can play was they wish with the free funds given to them. For example if i choose to roll only x9900 then it is my choice, maybe that is the way i enjoy playing the most. If that is an issue for a site with a faucet then i would rather have them remove it completely. They could enable 0 bets for testing and it would be fine by me.

That is the reason why Im asking here officialy. Not really bringing this up but dadice considered such thing as faucet abuse, so Im asking for confirmation rather than having my account locked for doing so. It could be an easy money playing with 10x at 10k sats if it is allowed
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Don't know. I just use it to boost my roll and then go autobetting with it. Last time I didn't had any hit.

BTW: Ghost-betting stopped.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So I took one of my free 10,000 satoshi happy hour rolls up to .01 btc in only a day only to lose it by getting too greedy!  Still lots of fun  Grin

lucky you, i can't even get a build a 100k bankroll from the 10k faucet lol

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So I took one of my free 10,000 satoshi happy hour rolls up to .01 btc in only a day only to lose it by getting too greedy!  Still lots of fun  Grin

lucky you, i can't even get a build a 100k bankroll from the 10k faucet lol
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
its happy hour right now. Maybe you can do it again. Good luck to you and anyone else visiting
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Activity: 574
I have referred several players to fastdice, but the counter under my affiliates menu is still displaying only 1 referral. I don't mind too much  but thought it might be worth looking into as to why these referrals are not being counted.

The referral counter is working... are you sure the players you referred actually used your link?

Mine has changed from 6 referrals to 0 today...
Hey,

whoever is the user called camper, please message me with PROOF you are them

You rolled the 50,000,000th bet and I have a small prize for you Smiley
I have referred several players to fastdice, but the counter under my affiliates menu is still displaying only 1 referral. I don't mind too much  but thought it might be worth looking into as to why these referrals are not being counted.

The referral counter is working... are you sure the players you referred actually used your link?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
My friend's account got hacked there yesterday. He lost around 0.02 btc which was apparently partially compensated for. I don't think it's fast dice's fault though because he hacked a weak password.

Good site.

In this case it's not a hacking because no one gained unauthorized access to the fastdice database or servers, only your friends account was compromised for using a weak password.

We are adding 2FA very soon to combat this, if you want to be able to recover your account please add an email address via preferences.

See you on the chat Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
My friend's account got hacked there yesterday. He lost around 0.02 btc which was apparently partially compensated for. I don't think it's fast dice's fault though because he hacked a weak password.

Good site.
Activity: 24
I think It was best and rapid dice in the world. my trusted rate is 10/10
Pages:
Jump to: