Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 47. (Read 78960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
So far so good with fastdice! Insanely fast, and had no trouble with withdrawals!  Keep up the good work as the users grow  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
looks very nice and very interesting, maybe I'll join today and try it out  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Well hows this for a better banner lol. Had to do a little searching but i think this is appropriate

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
15 minutes til Happy Hour come n join us at fastdice and try to make some $$$ Dont miss out on your opportunity at a 10k sat faucet

Nice banner if I do say myself...

Hi! It'd be nice if you could add functions like "Stop betting after losing >=" and "Stop betting after winnning >=" on the "ghost" functionality.
See you.

That one is a little complex and outside current scope, put in the feedback area so I can have a meeting with Dev. Nice thought out feedback though
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi! It'd be nice if you could add functions like "Stop betting after losing >=" and "Stop betting after winnning >=" on the "ghost" functionality.
See you.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
15 minutes til Happy Hour come n join us at fastdice and try to make some $$$ Dont miss out on your opportunity at a 10k sat faucet
i like the design and UI , it was great experience play in this dice site, my concern are its sometimes have a delayed rolls which it makes not "fastdice" idk if it was my connection problem or its your technical problem.
Here's the situation:

People are worried in the on-site chat:

Hi dooglus.

You comments both here and in chat are very much appreciated. With the time you are puttin in we will have to make you a mod Smiley

I will look into the withdrawals and why we are still getting some stuck. We send each transaction with the same mining fee so would expect each transaction to be treated as the normal high-priority. After the past week of various Blockchain.info issues the hunt for a better solution is certainly underway. Your "medium priority" transaction is very frustrating and will go on the list of issues back to support.

Just to explain our wallet situation; we have the general transactions account that everyone will see the withdrawals coming from @ https://blockchain.info/address/1CzYVbizu25Yjm9fKbSvrGQ9zjbQTcSXbH as well as our main float @ https://blockchain.info/address/13qRqYA8hwrWDiAyvqYcTcijdGxpvMxGvi. If the transaction account doesn't have sufficient confirmed funds then the withdrawals will process from the float account. As the float is our guarantee to players for bets and payouts, credits and withdrawals from our float account will have a public note.

Cheers,

diablo
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
People are worried in the on-site chat:

mescaline  17:52 withdrawal stuck?
dooglus    17:53 I just withdrew 1 BTC
dooglus    17:53 it took about 1 second
veleten    17:53 lol maybe u withdrew it all
dooglus    17:54 there's 5.63955126 still in their wallet
dooglus    17:54 1CzYVbizu25Yjm9fKbSvrGQ9zjbQTcSXbH
dooglus    17:54 that's where they paid from - it's a blockchain.info wallet
mescaline  17:55 dunno I withdrew meager 0.011 and it doesn't show on my wallet or in transactions
mescaline  17:55 says pending
veleten    17:55 dw they pay ...maybe blockchain glitch
veleten    17:56 they had issues with blockchain.info api or smth ..said it was fixed
mescaline  18:07 no money still I am getting worried
YiumPotato 18:07 hey everyone
mescaline  18:07 hello!
YiumPotato 18:07 dooglus the dice site checker Tongue
veleten    18:07 hehe
veleten    18:08 checking competition
mescaline  18:22 admin on? got my withdrawal stuck
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
I would say the site has a pretty nice look and layout Wink  But you would be missing the best dice experience around if you are on TOR .
@Doog try it without any vpn's ,I see a huge difference in the performance with and without it.
The PM option should be added too.

I guess you saw me in the on-site chat, but I think you've misunderstood.

Here's the situation:

When I use my satellite Internet connection, it takes about 40 seconds to load the site, and once it is loaded I can't bet, chat, claim the faucet, or do anything at all. Even if I use Tor over the satellite connection it is the same.

Then I tried using a cellphone as a hotspot. With that the site loads quickly and everything works. Even if I use Tor over the phone Internet everything works.

So I can't understand what is going on. The satellite connection works with every other site I've tried, just not fastdice. It can't be a routing issue, because Tor does its own routing. It can't be the satellite internet router, because the site works over SSL, so there's nothing in the data that the router could be failing on. So what could it be?

The only thing I can think of is that the ~700ms lag on the satellite connection is causing the problem. The phone connection has much lower latency (due to not having to bounce every packet off a satellite in space).

Edit: I deposited yesterday, and withdrew 1 BTC a few minutes ago. The withdrawal was instant - like it took less than a second.

Edit2: My withdrawal also seems 'stuck'. It was made with a transaction fee that is too small:

Consider using your own wallet rather than blockchain.info to avoid these kinds of trouble. Blockchain.info is really quite unreliable and will end up causing you problems.

Edit3: I tried rebroadcasting the transaction myself, to help spread it to more miners, but it doesn't have a big enough txfee for my node to even accept it:

$ bitcoin-cli sendrawtransaction 0100000009ff0118ec56919f28392a8d5fb113d7da19476fb20d05db53b5710d682efb063701[...]
error: {"code":-26,"message":"66: insufficient priority"}

Edit4: I discovered that the reason my node wouldn't accept the transaction is because I had "minrelaytxfee=0.0001
" in my bitcoin.conf, to avoid low-fee transaction spam. Removing that fixed the problem:

$ bitcoin-cli sendrawtransaction 0100000009ff0118ec56919f28392a8d5fb113d7da19476fb20d05db53b5710d682efb063701[...]
856cb56ac42a89c342296f4b5e788d1f530d5dbb401531a22d01853b8a1155e6
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
MD & FD JV
Bit early but I will give some base info.
We have done a deal for relaunch of MD2
After their closure I did offer 100% funding, developer and hosting solutions and the ability to have a 3rd eye on their system to make sure all rolls are truely random and not predictable, I have guaranteed that.
Star will run the show (specifically marketing) as normal as MD has little value without him. It is a partnership with growth as the plan.
I think star will be much stronger not having to worry about back end.
I expect to be a silent partner unless I am required on front end.
I will bring funding and expertise to the table, any potential issues will be fully screened before launch.
MD2 Is now online on my servers today BUT is not ready for production,
I assume star will announce when ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

Like I said , way early to let you know. I expected to stay silent after launch. No chance of that now I guess.

FYI, I am not a Dice better, I am a BTC trader and own other non related BTC businesses, but I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com
We possess experience that MD has had to pay for in the past, MD will now enjoy having strong internal development at call.
MD and FD will be run as completely seperate dice games, we will try not to compete with each other other than dice space in general.

I hope this explaination is taken as a positive thing with the community, I only want growth of MD in the future. Opening of MD is not ready to be announced at this time but should not be far away.

The wallet you did see is a good faith reserve/working payment, additional funding will be placed at time of beta launch

Very nice, hopefully this relaunch will be successful and MD2 will have a longer life then its predecessor. Good luck!
Activity: 299
Looks excellent.. today i registered.. i will post updates.
MD & FD JV
Bit early but I will give some base info.
We have done a deal for relaunch of MD2
After their closure I did offer 100% funding, developer and hosting solutions and the ability to have a 3rd eye on their system to make sure all rolls are truely random and not predictable, I have guaranteed that.
Star will run the show (specifically marketing) as normal as MD has little value without him. It is a partnership with growth as the plan.
I think star will be much stronger not having to worry about back end.
I expect to be a silent partner unless I am required on front end.
I will bring funding and expertise to the table, any potential issues will be fully screened before launch.
MD2 Is now online on my servers today BUT is not ready for production,
I assume star will announce when ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

Like I said , way early to let you know. I expected to stay silent after launch. No chance of that now I guess.

FYI, I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com
We possess experience that MD has had to pay for in the past, MD will now enjoy having strong internal development at call.
MD and FD will be run as completely seperate dice games, we will try not to compete with each other other than dice space in general.

I hope this explaination is taken as a positive thing with the community, I only want growth of MD in the future. Opening of MD is not ready to be announced at this time but should not be far away.

The wallet you did see is a good faith reserve/working payment, additional funding will be placed at time of beta launch
legendary
Activity: 1064

Not sure if this is related but are you guys having some joint venture with magical dice? Saw that the coins moved to an address named MD-FD joint venture which MD could means magical dice and star has stated that he found some way to keep MD alive by teaming up

Hey everybody, it's been a long 24 hours talking back and forth with people trying to figure out a way where we can keep MD online. Well I'm extremely pleased to announce that it appears I have found a way and I'm teaming up with a few guys to make this happen. MD2 will be coming out soon and I want to thank everybody for the support thus far.

Hmmmm No comment Yet!!!
Cant believe you caught that!!!

This kind of comment actually made me believe that there will be something huge of this joint venture. It would not be difficult to catch that considering you named your address to be MD-FD joint venture, I noticed it 3 seconds after checking that address and cross check it with stars' post

Good job, I dont have voucher link right now so make a request and remind you are the Video guy. Excellent work.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Hmmmm No comment Yet!!!
Was it that big of a secret? I mean what did the other guys think the "team" who was helping MD, after you guys openly gave them an offer when no one else did

Not sure if this is related but are you guys having some joint venture with magical dice? Saw that the coins moved to an address named MD-FD joint venture which MD could means magical dice and star has stated that he found some way to keep MD alive by teaming up

Hey everybody, it's been a long 24 hours talking back and forth with people trying to figure out a way where we can keep MD online. Well I'm extremely pleased to announce that it appears I have found a way and I'm teaming up with a few guys to make this happen. MD2 will be coming out soon and I want to thank everybody for the support thus far.

Hmmmm No comment Yet!!!
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050

nice catch..........good work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
Very nice progress on the site! its looking better and better every day!

Yeah indeed it does.

I think now I just need a bit more luck rolling these dices.
Pages:
Jump to: